P!ssed off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ladygrim
hmm i have just had a really shit art lesson ... becuase my school is going to be on some news thingy on monday so the are going round some lessons filming and it had to be the 'arts' time when i am there no expression

and i have my own space at the back of the room and they decide to put the f...king cameras there so i have to be moved ...well i thought fuk that i shall miss that lesson and now i have just got a roliking for not being there ..... mad

sorry if u dont understand.... confused

Telperaca
Awwww!

Harsh! sadsad

*sends hugs to ladygrim*

I hate school to you know sad

ladygrim
thnk u

deadly_force
ahh never mind just remember there always somone worse off than u messed dunno who and where but f**k it big grin

ladygrim
indeed.... but u mite see me if u watch it i was chining bout them and walked rite in front of the camera ...hahhaahahha ... i have a pink and grey top on and my glasses... and i look really grumpy...

monday ..i think they sed sky news

deadly_force
ill make sure i see it

ladygrim
smile ... good ... i shall inform u all if it is a different channel ... but i know its a national thing ....

deadly_force
good good

ladygrim
stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.