NCAA

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
Its almost Turnament time!

now i know a lot of you are outside the US so you could prolly care less..

but anyone whos into college hoops post here..

personaly i like it better then NBA its more pure more exciting

My favorite team is DUKE and no not because they are great.. i gre up next to the school so ive always been around it.. I actually go to maryland which if u know college ball ud know its a sin for me to go to school here and like them lol..

SAtown_punk
Duke is alright. I'm not sure who will win it, but it won't be Stanford or St. Joe's. I'm going for Texas, but they probably won't get it. My guess goes to Duke.

forumcrew
i dont know if duke will.. but the acc is super good this year like normal.. id say Duke, State, and wake all got a good shot

SAtown_punk
I don't think state or Wake have the manpower to make it that far.

botankus
Originally posted by forumcrew
Its almost Turnament time!

now i know a lot of you are outside the US so you could prolly care less..

but anyone whos into college hoops post here..

personaly i like it better then NBA its more pure more exciting

My favorite team is DUKE and no not because they are great.. i gre up next to the school so ive always been around it.. I actually go to maryland which if u know college ball ud know its a sin for me to go to school here and like them lol..

Don't ask me why I was looking in the archives, but...is this really you, forum?? And you lived in Durham? I'm in Raleigh, BTW.

DARKLORDCAEDUS
U..C..L...A... Go Bruins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.