Are the rumors true....about a new tool cd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
Ok so i have evesdropped myself into a conversation of a new tool cd. Or they're just in the studio working on a new one. Does anyone have any other information, Please tell me..... I have noticed that every time tool comes out with a new cd, its better than the last, and so far aneamia was may favorite until Lateralus came out, so i can't even imagin what the next one will be like. GREAT, thats all i know it'll be like, but if another one does come out ill be like this dancing banna Happy Dance , anywho. What're some of your guys' favorite tool cd/songs. my favorite song is eulogy. BEST SONG IN THE WORLD, also i suggest you pick up both the cds' STRINGS TRIBUTE TO TOOL. awesome, one word awesome eek! eek! eek!

Darth Revan
I like Aenima better than Lateralus actually erm

But I think their new one will be good yes

Deathblow
Of course it'll be good. This is Tool we're talking about remember droolio

It's funny because Lateralus has more of my favorite individual songs than any of the others (The Patient, Schism, Lateralus, Parabol, Parabola, The Grudge etc), but I like Undertow and Aenima better in terms of full albums. I find it physically impossible to skip tracks on those two yes

Silver Stardust
I don't think Tool could NOT be good. Awesome.

MornGlory
I have never listened to a Tool CD in my life!

o wait I think I downloaded one of their songs!- dont know which one it was though... it was an acoustic version probably

I am waiting for the Oasis - Gallagher brothers to stop fighting and put out their long awaited CD- HURRY UP !!!!!!!!!!!
wink

Turbo-Cajun
Oasis is cool and all but they don't have shit on Tool... you need to go out and listen to some more tool man, its good stuff.

StinkFist462
acoustic song blink

Darth Revan
Don't post a vomiting smilie in our Tool thread cry

MornGlory
OK - I got it

Acoustic song by Tool- that was talking about earlier- it is the only song that I have in my music jukebox by them-- and it is acoustic

aenema - like that tune

I still like british rock .... sorry but I do

Darth Revan
Aenima isn't acoustic. Maybe there's an acoustic version, but I haven't heard about it if there is... You could be thinking of an A Perfect Circle song. They have some acoustic stuff.

MornGlory
the version I have is acoustic- and it is not a perfect circle - I have several of their stuff- i like them
-

What are some other Tool songs- always interested in new music

let me know

BackFire
Oasis = Wannabe Beatles, just minus the talent.

Deathblow
Try these ones first:

Prison Sex
Sober
Stinkfist
Forty Six And Two
Parabola

Drumdude1167
Dont forget:
Eulogy
Schism
Pushit
Aneamia

Darth Revan
My favorite Tool songs:

Schism
Reflection
Parabol/Parabola
Stinkfist
Aenima
Hooker With A Penis
Eulogy

Drumdude1167
Me neither.....When i put in anemia, thats all i listen to, i cant NOT stop during that, I have to listen to the whole cd then and there, no skips no nothing, but i can listen to some songs twice and dance Happy Dance

Deathblow
The reason I didn't choose any of those ones are because they're much harder to get into. If Schism was the first Tool song I ever heard, I don't think I'd get it. Songs like Stinkfist and Prison Sex are nice and easy to get into for a Tool beginner yes

Yep, I feel the same way about Undertow though. I don't get why it always gets left out by Tool fans, it's so underrated. I actually think it's just as good as Aenima, and a little better than Lateralus.

Drumdude1167
true

Darth Revan
Funny, I know what you mean about some songs, but I've always liked Schism.

Silver Stardust
I love Undertow, that CD got me into Tool yes

Fearnix
WHOOOOO eek!
another AEnima fan rock
(hooker with a penis best song )

Afro Cheese
Thats kinda ironic....Schism actually was my first Tool song and I liked it ok but I wasn't crazy over it.... but then I downloaded Sober and liked it a lot more and that got me 'into' Tool so to speak.

Way_of_the_Wise
my favorite Tool songs, in order of likeness:

Aenima
Undertow
Opiate
Salival
Lateralis

i love undertow, its the one that got me hooked on Tool,
my dad bought it for me in 93 big grin i listen to tool ALL the time, they rock!

Way_of_the_Wise
if you can name a band better than tool, i may pass out

Alpha Centauri
Being that I'm the only person who seems to think Tool have got better with every album, I would say listen to the albums (including the EP) in sequence.

Tool aren't a singles band so by downloading their songs you're never gonna like em as much as if you're listening to them within the context and experiencing them with the rest of the album.

Please don't refer to "Aenima" as a "tune". They aren't Oasis, they don't make "tunes" or "bangers" for the charts so don't refer to them as such.

-AC

loserib
tool are putting a new album out next year also look out for them on an ozzfest mainstage slot for 2005

<<Solo>>
Tool= Wannabe Pink Floyd, minus the talent.

Deathblow
Tool sound nothing at all like Pink Floyd blink

And if you really believe Tool have no talent, I pity you.

<<Solo>>
o.O my bad about the minus the talent part, too busy reading Backfire's quote.

norrin radd

Darth Revan
Pushit is good... My favorite Tool song right now is H.

norrin radd
do you know the version of pushit from salival?

i do understand why you say right now, since its impossible to me to have only one tool song has favourite.

Deathblow
I like Lateralus the best right now, but I do have three Tool songs which have always been my favorites, Sober, Stinkfist and Parabola.

Dragonnis
I have to say Tool is amazing, as we all know. They are just leaps and bounds better than anyother band out there. I heard their CD is supposed to be released next month &gt;&lt;, but I doubt it. I have to say, Lateralus is the best CD in the world, so far....But as with all Tool CDs I cannot even skip a song.
My favorite Tool songs I'd have to say are:
Parabol/Parabola
Prison Sex
Stinkfist

other amazing songs, besides all of them to me are
Sober
Lateralus
Ticks and Leeches
Aenima
Hooker With a Penis is really awesome
and there are a ton more

Anyways, I love Tools morals

And As someone else stated it is impossible to have one favorite song by Tool. And I listen to them album by album. And I agree that they have only improved over time. I can't wait to see what the future CD holds.

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Dragonnis
I have to say Tool is amazing, as we all know. They are just leaps and bounds better than anyother band out there. I heard their CD is supposed to be released next month &gt;&lt;, but I doubt it.

Late May.

Imaginary
Only a couple more months...

StinkFist462
Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Late May.

it'll probably leak late April/early May

Alpha Centauri
Tool albums don't usually "leak".

Blair has said it will hopefully be out in early May but late May is probably what they're realistically aiming for, so that's then the release is.

Leaks aren't releases.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by StinkFist462
it'll probably leak late April/early May

Maybe.

StinkFist462
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/myluciddesign/untitleddocument.jpg

tracklisting, release date, and release date for first single

Alpha Centauri
Nothing is confirmed yet, that's not official until it's on the Tool site.

-AC

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri

Hahahaha. Doc Ock. You garbageman.

That tracklisting is quite comical. 'Let's think of some big words because Tool normally use those kind of titles'.

Although they don't, actually.

Alpha Centauri
Nehhh, isn't a Doc Ock. Just saying, a lot of those rumours are often squashed. Not saying it's NOT true, just that it's not official.

You can get lost in official.

-AC

Victor Von Doom

You can get lost in official.

Hahahaha.

People are always going on about official. You can never be too official.

People forget, you can get lost in official.

StinkFist462
fake or not, that is the most believable tracklisting, release date, and title of all (and there are many) the fakes i've seen.

Victor Von Doom
Those titles aren't Tool titles.

If they are, I will return to this thread on release date with some headwear to consume.

Alpha Centauri
fake or not, that is the most believable tracklisting, release date, and title of all (and there are many) the fakes i've seen.

Why is Tool self-titled a more believable titled than Alderaia? If you knew your Tool you'd know Alderaia is a more believeable title.

Either way, it'll be announced in time and then we'll all know.

-AC

StinkFist462
Why is Tool self-titled a more believable titled than Alderaia? If you knew your Tool you'd know Alderaia is a more believeable title.

Either way, it'll be announced in time and then we'll all know.

-AC

i thought Elephteria (or something near that) was going to be it. Alderaia doesnt sound so much Tool-ish as a self-titled Tool album would be.

Alpha Centauri
Alderaia refers to enochian magicks, which is what they practise and express extremely vivid interest in.

It's more Tool-ish than Tool self titled. Moreover, I don't personally think Tool are the type of band to waste it away by calling it Tool. Never know though, maybe.

-AC

BackFire
It will be called Kalmoniagraphas.

StinkFist462
Alderaia refers to enochian magicks, which is what they practise and express extremely vivid interest in.

It's more Tool-ish than Tool self titled. Moreover, I don't personally think Tool are the type of band to waste it away by calling it Tool. Never know though, maybe.

-AC

whatever the tracklisting or title is, it sure is taking a while to release. being that the album is coming out in may.

Dr. Strangelove
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/myluciddesign/untitleddocument.jpg

tracklisting, release date, and release date for first single

I'm pretty sure that's a fake.

TotalRock.com was in a listening party of the new album and said that track five will most likely be the single, while that link has track four as the single.

Although, nothing is truly right until it's on Tool's site.

Alpha Centauri
whatever the tracklisting or title is, it sure is taking a while to release. being that the album is coming out in may.

Or maybe they aren't going to leak everything for the sake of and you're going to have to wait till release day.

A shocking concept, but play with it.

-AC

StinkFist462
Or maybe they aren't going to leak everything for the sake of and you're going to have to wait till release day.

A shocking concept, but play with it.

-AC

that wouldn't be that bad actually. but it will spawn countless "leaks" of art, songs, title, etc.

Dragonnis
Well not a whole lot of waiting left, so we'll see, when we see

Dragonnis
Ah double post, didn't mean to do that &gt;&lt;

Victor Von Doom
To be honest, every single title suggested above is very unlikely, and not even Tool-style.

The idea that they would name it after a concept they are interested in is a bit silly.

Tool self-titled is probably the most credible suggestion up until now, although that is distinctly unlikely as well.

Revernd Maynard

-AC tru dat.

Dont trust the internet

unless its on www.toolband.com

and/or the less popular http://toolshed.down.net

Dragonnis
Yep, never take to heart what you hear or see on the net.

furryman
Tool for Download Fest no expression

I hope they play Reading/Leeds.
Apparently there's rumours of the Pumpkins playing the latter
as they're reforming for a new album.

Dragonnis
yar?

furryman
fork. eye. rotate anti-clockwise.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by BackFire
It will be called Kalmoniagraphas.

I like it! Let's run with it...

Track listing for 'Kalmoniagraphas':

1) Fish-Bone/Lion's Roar
2) Onomatopoeia
3) Splash-Splish-Splosh
4) Kleptomaniac Police Officer
5) Oxymoron
6) You're Smart
7) The Cruel World and a Bowl Of Flesh
8) The Truth About Lies
9) You, Me and A Teloscope That Can See God's Mind
10) Spasmodicularverabalacular

Great tracks. They really take it to the next, next level with this one.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

1) Fish-Bone/Lion's Roar
2) Onomatopoeia
3) Splash-Splish-Splosh
5) Oxymoron
6) You're Smart
8) The Truth About Lies

Great tracks. They really take it to the next, next level with this one. confused

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo

1) Fish-Bone/Lion's Roar
2) Onomatopoeia
3) Splash-Splish-Splosh
5) Oxymoron
6) You're Smart
8) The Truth About Lies

Great tracks. They really take it to the next, next level with this one.

Nice try. It's actually called Esotelepocrisisation.

A source close to the band, 32, told me over MSN messenger. He had signed a confidentiality agreement but he just wrote 'Gary Johnson' on the signature section.

He sneaked the tracklisting out by writing morse code on his forearm. There might be some typographical errors, because his arm got wet on the way home.

1. Parenthetical
2. Altared
3. Ark of Triumph
4. Ozymandian/ The Last Pyramid

The rest is smudged.

StinkFist462
03 Mar 06
JUST IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED...

The artwork for the upcoming Tool album is going to the separators/printers today, therefore it will eventually be leaked out that the name of the album is (drum roll.......) ' 10,000 days '

... so there it is.

straight from toolband.com

Alpha Centauri
Seen it.

A) They've announced fake titles via Toolband before. Tool and Blair are fans of misdirection.

B) Read it again.

Blair is saying, in a tricky way, that it will leak that the title is 10,000 Days, not that it IS 10,000 Days (not saying this isn't the title. I'm saying don't dive in).

It's likely that he's releasing a possible leak name so that the rumourmongering will stop as people will believe they have the official title. They've done it before.

Gotta look into these things and stop diving in.

-AC

StinkFist462
i had a hunch that is was fake cause Blair is known for it. so i didn't necessarly "dive in".

Revernd Maynard
Seen it.

A) They've announced fake titles via Toolband before. Tool and Blair are fans of misdirection.

B) Read it again.

Blair is saying, in a tricky way, that it will leak that the title is 10,000 Days, not that it IS 10,000 Days (not saying this isn't the title. I'm saying don't dive in).

It's likely that he's releasing a possible leak name so that the rumourmongering will stop as people will believe they have the official title. They've done it before.

Gotta look into these things and stop diving in.

-AC laughing

i knew they wouldn't release any information right away. those tricksters

Plus it just sounded so fake to me

Alpha Centauri
It might be the title, I don't care.

It's just unlikely in my eyes.

-AC

StinkFist462
reminds me of Disturbed's "10,000 Fists". that is really the only reason i dont like it.

Revernd Maynard
its the title

and track listings...just seem....not tool-like

i mean
1) Fish-Bone/Lion's Roar
2) Onomatopoeia
3) Splash-Splish-Splosh
5) Oxymoron
6) You're Smart
8) The Truth About Lies

?????

StinkFist462
thats a joke, dude.

Alpha Centauri
Notice Blair didn't sign his post either, he always does.

It might be the title, might not be. Let's wait and see. All these rumours and leak newsbytes are getting on my nerves.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
Notice Blair didn't sign his post either, he always does.

It might be the title, might not be. Let's wait and see. All these rumours and leak newsbytes are getting on my nerves.

-AC true dat

Victor Von Doom
Haha. Teloscope.

I already gave you the first four titles.

Imaginary
Ozymandian... heh, interesting. Reference to one of my favourite poems smile

Victor Von Doom
Originally posted by Imaginary
Ozymandian... heh, interesting. Reference to one of my favourite poems smile

A Shelley fan?

Imaginary
Not really, we just had to study that poem for English and I really like it.

Victor Von Doom
It's not bad.

Digestible.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Haha. Teloscope.

Haha. Intentional. Haha. Unintentional. Haha.

Revernd Maynard
confused

Dragonnis
So is there a "Sure" release date posted? For the new album, or just sometime in May?

Dr. Strangelove
TRACK LISTINGS FOR 10,000 DAYS
Here's the track listing for the new TOOL ALBUM entitled 10,000 DAYS set to be released on MAY 2nd, 2006.

Vicarious
Jambi
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres

From Toolband.com

Alpha Centauri
Unless someone else updates the site besides Blair, I don't know who's doing this.

Both that article and the one announcing the name of the album were void of his trademark "BMB" sign off.

-AC

Dragonnis
Alright. Never sure about hype on the net if that's the album's title or not, I can wait and see.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove
TRACK LISTINGS FOR 10,000 DAYS
Here's the track listing for the new TOOL ALBUM entitled 10,000 DAYS set to be released on MAY 2nd, 2006.

Vicarious
Jambi
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres

From Toolband.com again, i cant trust anything....no BMB sign off fear

Alpha Centauri
It was on Adam Jones' website, that tracklist.

Blair made a T.A exclusive update (not visable on Toolband) where he said that it is the real title and tracklisting, and the release date is May 2nd.

Either way, I don't care. Real or not, we'll find out when it comes out.

-AC

StinkFist462
this is all getting really ridiculous.

Revernd Maynard
It was on Adam Jones' website, that tracklist.

Blair made a T.A exclusive update (not visable on Toolband) where he said that it is the real title and tracklisting, and the release date is May 2nd.

Either way, I don't care. Real or not, we'll find out when it comes out.

-AC May 2nd? okayOriginally posted by StinkFist462
this is all getting really ridiculous. w00t

Dragonnis
Heh, comes out soon enough

Victor Von Doom
It would actually be the 1st of May here in the UK, if this date were accurate.

Revernd Maynard
It would actually be the 1st of May here in the UK, if this date were accurate. maybe i'll fly over there to get it a day early no expression

alic88
i have only heard a couple of tool songs, schism and aenima. i was very impressed by schism

Dragonnis
Tool is phenominal. Schism and Aenima are very good, as such with just about every Tool song. I think I have to say that Parabol/a is my favorite song ever, if I had to choose.

Dragonnis
Kind of sucks here, where I live. I have no way to purchase the Tool CD, unless I buy it from the net. Our Sam Goody just closed, and all we have now is Walmart, which censors all their CDs. Need to find a way to pick it up, ahh!

Alpha Centauri
You solved the problem in your first line.

Was there any need to bump the thread for that?

-AC

Dragonnis
No, Probaly not. I just figured I don't say much on here, so I mentioned it. Sorry &gt;.&lt;

Victor Von Doom
Don't listen to him. He has girth issues.

Imaginary
You solved the problem in your first line.

Was there any need to bump the thread for that?

-AC

Sheesh, it was 2 days old.

Alpha Centauri
I repeat, was there any need to bump the thread for that?

-AC

Dragonnis
And again I reply probaly not

Alpha Centauri
I meant Imaginary, not you.

-AC

Lana
Well, it wasn't really a bump because the thread wasn't really dead. If it had been, say, a week since the last post...then it would be, but since it was only a day or two, it's not that big a deal.

At any rate, I can't wait.

Alpha Centauri
We know it's coming out, what's the point in keep bumping it for no reason?

Yes, May 2nd, we know. Hooray. Let's ironically kill all anticipation by burning it out early with needless bumps.

-AC

StinkFist462
how about not getting pissy when people show love for Tool.

on a side note. i kinda like the new artwork, even if it is an alex grey picture with different coloring. the new logo im not liking.

Alpha Centauri
It looks like it says fool, first off.

Second, I'll do as I wish. I'm not getting pissy that people are showing a "love for Tool". I personally don't see the need for a post per day by the same person saying "Can't wait for the album, not far now."

I'm sure everyone is aware. At least bump it when something happens.

-AC

StinkFist462
if you think about it, something did happen.

yes, the new logo does look like fool.

Dragonnis
I didn't get to check it out yet

Dragonnis
I thoroughly enjoy the new logo myself. Though it suspiciously looks like fool. I definatly want a shirt with that logo, hehe.

Alpha Centauri
It's just a logo...

-AC

Revernd Maynard
If you're talking about the album mini thing, thats all it is, is just an advert for it, or something...there was something about it on toolband.com

but a more interesting thing, is was was surfing the good ol' torrent sites, and i happen to come across 10,000 days, full album. Not yet released.....

BO-****ING-GUS....

For all of you bittorrent or bitcomet or anything of that nature users out there, please, dont download this

NOR should you be downloading at all, for it is illegal and really makes you look like a big *****

Dragonnis
The whole downloading thing doesn't bother me a hell of a lot, I mean if a band had to choose between the person not buying the album and not listening to it or the person downloading it for free but listening to them, I think they'd choose that. Heh, well I can't really explain what I mean.

Anyway, I don't like downloading however, I much prefer buying my albums, which I do, though it's difficult cause no store around here carries music. But anyway, if I found anything on the net that was a leak of the new Tool album I wouldn't touch it, it'd feel like watching a movie in reverse to me.

Revernd Maynard
Originally posted by Dragonnis
The whole downloading thing doesn't bother me a hell of a lot, I mean if a band had to choose between the person not buying the album and not listening to it or the person downloading it for free but listening to them, I think they'd choose that. Heh, well I can't really explain what I mean.

Anyway, I don't like downloading however, I much prefer buying my albums, which I do, though it's difficult cause no store around here carries music. But anyway, if I found anything on the net that was a leak of the new Tool album I wouldn't touch it, it'd feel like watching a movie in reverse to me. although this is not the point at hand, i agree with you completely.

Dragonnis
I suppose, but it's nice to talk about something.

Alpha Centauri
Well then can you talk about something instead of bumping the thread pointlessly?

It's getting beyond a joke.

-AC

RedAlertv2
Nope. The rumors are all wrong. No new Tool CD. What made you think there was?

Bierbommetje
Anyone hear the new single?

Its quite good

Alpha Centauri
Nah, because it's not out yet (Yeah, I'm aware that it's leaked, I was aware a while ago).

That said, I won't be hearing it then either.

-AC

StinkFist462
pretty good song, but not their best. (speaking of Vicarious)

MetallicaT
Originally posted by Revernd Maynard

For all of you bittorrent or bitcomet or anything of that nature users out there, please, dont download this

NOR should you be downloading at all, for it is illegal and really makes you look like a big *****

http://67.18.37.15/1246/31/emo/waink.gif

Revernd Maynard
as does that no expression

Tptmanno1
New Tool website layout. Pretty slick
And I was amped to see Tool at Coachella, but turns out its in 12 days and the tickets are 85 bucks!
I can't pull that in that short amount of time.
Depressing.

Alpha Centauri
I luckily got the heads up that there was going to be a new website intro (which is what it is, the layout is the same) that has a clip of Vicarious on it. So I've avoided the site. Though I've avoided anything Tool for ages.

Seeing them live isn't anything for me to stress over purely because I've already got tickets to both London shows.

-AC

Tptmanno1
Wow, going into the album really pure AC?
But all told its like a 15 second looping clip. No vocals or anything.
Hopefully they will actually tour around here instead of stopping by for Coachella and I'll get to see them.

Revernd Maynard
I luckily got the heads up that there was going to be a new website intro (which is what it is, the layout is the same) that has a clip of Vicarious on it. So I've avoided the site. Though I've avoided anything Tool for ages.

Seeing them live isn't anything for me to stress over purely because I've already got tickets to both London shows.

-AC its going to suck for me. Only because i work at a radio station that has "10,000 days of giveaways." and the single comes to the radio stations today! and i work tonight...

Vicarioius is schedualed to be played ever 2 hours....so i'm just going to have to plug my ears and hum

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by Tptmanno1
Wow, going into the album really pure AC?
But all told its like a 15 second looping clip. No vocals or anything.
Hopefully they will actually tour around here instead of stopping by for Coachella and I'll get to see them.

That would still mean that 10,000 Days would be 15 seconds short of being completely new.

Can't have that.

-AC

Tptmanno1
Alright sure.
The funny thing is, I don't even remember what the music was. But whatever.

Lana
I was in the car with my best friend, they announced they were going to play it, and I immediately switched to a different station.

And also I just discovered that they're playing here May 13th. Stupid ticketmaster doesn't say how much the tickets are though so I dunno if I'll be able to afford it. But still......

StinkFist462
That would still mean that 10,000 Days would be 15 seconds short of being completely new.

Can't have that.

-AC

actually its 30 seconds.

and speaking of the clip *stop reading if you want to be "spoiler-free" when 10,000 days comes along*

the clip itself isnt that much of a "spoiler" its 30 seconds, and in that 30 second part of the song pretty much sounds like a mix of Schism and The Grudge.

and the song itself, the vox are totally different, once you hear it you will know what i mean.

***fixed***

Alpha Centauri
Spoiler-tags are a wonderous invention.

Not that I consider text to necessarily be a spoiler. I'll hear it differently most likely.

-AC

Victor Von Doom

Hahahaha.

BackFire
I like the clip, it sounds very good.

And there's BackFire's insightful Tool post of the year, enjoy.

Alpha Centauri
Hahahaha.

Blatantly hijacked 3 Am Al and robbed my tickets.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
Forced to listen to Vicarious

loved it

Going to see a concert in Detroit and in Totonto

should be sweet

StinkFist462
gonna attempt to check out Tool at the Orpheum (5/12) but getting tickets is going to be tough considering how small that place is

Alpha Centauri
Tickets are appearing to average at around $60.

-AC

StinkFist462
Tickets are appearing to average at around $60.

-AC

i know, and thats before Ticketmaster fee's and what not.

so in the end it'd come to around 75.

Revernd Maynard
gonna attempt to check out Tool at the Orpheum (5/12) but getting tickets is going to be tough considering how small that place is They're only posting their smaller venues for some reason

which makes me think that there are going to be bigger concerts?

Alpha Centauri
There will obviously be a bigger tour.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
There will obviously be a bigger tour.

-AC good, then i wont have to drive to fricken the other side of the state to see them

StinkFist462
well.... it leaked.

Alpha Centauri
The common reason I see for downloading a leak is "I've waited too long."

Yeah, wait five years then cave in two weeks before it comes out. Smart. Either way, a lot of people have said it's fake.

Leaking is pathetic. As are those who download them.

-AC

Revernd Maynard
The common reason I see for downloading a leak is "I've waited too long."

Yeah, wait five years then cave in two weeks before it comes out. Smart. Either way, a lot of people have said it's fake.

Leaking is pathetic. As are those who download them.

-AC amen, sister

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I'm sorry to spoil it for you AC, but the new Tool tune sounds like this:

"Diyang, ding-ding diyang, chinga-ling-ling-ling-lurng, di-di-diyang, diyannnnnnnng, DIYANG, DIYANG-DI-DIIII, DIYANG DI DIIIIII..."

Then it fades.

Bierbommetje
Yep, great tune, especcialy the DIIIIII gives me goosebumps very time.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Yeah, it's gonna be a big seller.

Revernd Maynard
Lateralus debut at #1 on the billboard charts

StinkFist462
"10,000 days in the fire is long enough"

greatest moment ever.

Dragonnis
Woohoo! Tickets go on sale tomorrow for the show I want to see. Seeing Tool live would make my life. Anyway, I haven't heard the new single, and don't plan on it until May 2nd.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>