Should i get my lip pierced?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mane
erm

Storm
You should decide for yourself.

Mane
if you didnt notice im having a hard time doing that. hence the present thread.

vaya_the_elf
Not sure, but you should ask people who know you in person.

Storm
If you have a hard time with making decisions then I would vote no to this question.

Mane
my sister says yes.

vaya_the_elf
Well then maybe. What do you think about it? Do you will like it? And what will your family think of it?

Mane
i would like it smile but my mom would shoot me in the head. im gonna get it done in a few years when im gone.

Clovie
voted yes.
but it depends.... sometimes it lookd hot, and sometimes just disgusting erm

Mane
this is my face. id get a labret piercing in the middle of my lip. most likely a ring instead of a stud.

vaya_the_elf
In that case you have awhile to think about it.

Mane
yes

vaya_the_elf
I'm sure within a few years you will have a better idea.If you do, do it then I hope you mom does not kill you, lol.

Mane
erm

no ill probably still be killed but oh well...

Mane
hmm...this isnt helping like i thought it would...need more input.

vaya_the_elf
Sorry. Its your choice. You should think it over.

eggmayo
it would look cool if you got a ring around the middle of the bottom lip

Mane
erm really?

Storm
Just wait with doing anything until you know what you really want.

Mr Zero
get your eyeball pierced - much cooler.

Mane
laughing

Vampy
think about the possilbe infection erm

vaya_the_elf
laughing out loud thats funny

eggmayo
or go with the rubber city rebels - i wanna pierce my brain

Mane
you didnt have to say that cry

Vampy
well if you can't face tat (quite painful) i suggest you don't your lip.

Mane
i wouldnt ever get a tattoo. im too vain.

Vampy
I'd so totally want a big scar... preferably on the face

Mane
if its done right, you wont get a big scar. cry

Vampy
that wasn't sarcasm. I DO want a scar on my face. Nice and clean line smile

eggmayo
i have a small scar, it looks like a dueling sabre cut, but it was from a bottle

Vampy
where?

lil bitchiness
Yes! droolio and when you do get it pierced, it will be your fave piercing ever! cool

SeptemberRain
Do it Mane. I got my lip pierced

Vampy
i'm not piercing my lip messed Mane is!

lip piercings must be incredibly uncomfortable

SeptemberRain
its not that bad

Linkalicious
why?

Vampy
i'd prefer to pierce my eyebrow.

but my family would burn me alive smile

SeptemberRain
it wont get infected if you clean it properly

MornGlory
mad roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry, but I don't think you should get your lip pierced- I had my tongue pierced for 2 years- and I was told the hole would heal up in a day or so of after taking it out - it has been 3 weeks since I have taken my tongue piercing out and I STILL have a hole in my tongue

I read these articles saying that piercings can lead to heart valve failure-- ha ha - but I guess it is true! - I guess natural bacteria or organisms can get into that piercing hole - and then it gets into your blood stream and then straight to your heart - and then curtains for you!

but hey! that's your choice!- maybe it won't happen to you

SeptemberRain
people have told me I would look good with my eyebrow pierced

Mane
huh serious? why?

umm i think it looks hot on guys and girls. smile especially when they have a ring. studs are ok erm

Mane
i wouldnt because i have glasses. thats why i settled with a lip.

eggmayo
sorry - it wasnt obvious

on my left cheek - i have dozens everywhere else lol

Vampy
@ Mane: dunno.. i love scar, i sitll have a small collection of them but theyre mostly on my hands, small and burns. I always wanted a scar under my eye, horizontal line... *sighs*

@ eggmayo: whoa... so. HOT.

SeptemberRain
I know that alot of girls think that guys with lips rings are sexy

Mane
(i do too) shifty

eggmayo
i have a large collection of scars in total - about 20 - im scar laden

vaya_the_elf
We do confused

Vampy
i don't.

Mane
sad yes they are!

SeptemberRain
I said alot. not all.

lil bitchiness
Thats a load of bull.

When you take your tongue stud out, it DOES heal very very quickly, i had my tongue done...twice eek! and when you take it out, it does heal very quickly.

Same thing applies to people who have streached ears, sooner or later, the hole will get smaller and heal, but it will leave a scar.

Also, my ex boyfriend happened to be a porfessional piercer, and believe it or not, for that he had to go through a course in Anatomy. Piercings do not cause heart failure, i dont know by what logic did you get that.

''I guess natural bacteria or organisms can get into that piercing hole - and then it gets into your blood stream and then straight to your heart - and then curtains for you!''

^^ that is the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

Vampy
smile well just wante to say i don't

Mr Zero
I have a chum who does ritual scarification for a living, pop over sometime and i'll get you all scarred up for free....

vaya_the_elf
I know, just making being a pain. I like some piercing, but I don't find them hot. There are a few who do look hot with them though.

Mane
that makes me feel better happy

lil bitchiness
Infection get people who are careless and have no common sense erm

Mr Zero
Plus a vast majority of the places that offer piercing these days are not run by people who are in any way qualified. Best advice you can give someone thinking of getting a piercing done is choose where you go very very carefully.

Vampy
not always. i got infections as an allergic reaction. it had nothing to do with me being careless

eggmayo
i do my own piercings. that way you know the needle is sterilised

Mane
eer

that way you know your f*cking yourself up.

lil bitchiness
Thats why they ask you numerious health questions before they do a piercing and thats why you have to sign a paper conferming all you said is true.

Mane
my sister got a bar put through her cartilage the other day. no expression

lil bitchiness
Yeah thumb up

Vampy
ok. but the infection is still POSSIBLE.

SeptemberRain
i have a ring in my cartilage, a stud in the lobe, and of course, the right side of my lip pierced

eggmayo
not true - i always buy needles from my cousin - whos a doctor. they are surgically sterilized. ive never had a problem and ive pierced my ears 6 times.

Linkalicious
It's the person that looks good....not their article of facial jewlry.

ugly people will look ugly whether or not they have their lip pierced.

Pretty people will look pretty whether or not they have their lip pierced.

Mane
it adds an effect. a sexy one shifty

MornGlory
I AM JUST SAYING what I read over and over on the internet!! - and my tongue has NOT healed very quickly! - I have had my tongue piercing out for 2-3 weeks and I still have a hole in my tongue - and I never had any stretching or anything like that - I could still put my tongue piercing in there if I wanted --

evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face

TrAnCeDuO
no but since its your body and not mine i dont care do what you want(but i wouldnt reccomend it)

Scythe
01001001 01110100 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110101 01110000 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00101110

m!$hA
i think youd look so hot with your lip peirced droolio

Mighty Yoda
my sister has had that done

TrAnCeDuO
there is no spoon.

Jackie Malfoy
However I do have some questions for you.How do yo eat for starters.Would it your earing get stick because it is on your lip?
You know what might be good if you get one of those ball earings instead of the long ones.It should not be trouble then.I have no idea however how those people take it off.
WHen they want to change earings.It makes me alittle worried in that case the same thing with having one on your tongune.How do those people eat without shallowing it while they chew.Anyway it is up to yo and I hope yo make the right desisson.See you around,JM Happy Dance

Korri

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.