Weird Star Wars Dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
Hey homies,

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I thought I'd plop it in since this where everybody is at these days.

Have any of you guys ever had any weird Star Wars dreams?

I had one last night. I dreamt Luke was fighting Vader at the end of ROTJ, but Vader had no mask at all. His head was completeley bald and grey like it should be, but it was glowing green. Much simalar green to the lightsaber. Apart from a dream of a giant hamburger eating a city, that was a pretty odd dream.

PVS
i sometimes have a dream that im seeing rots in the theater...and it really sucks sad

i wake up, and say "thanks god it was just a dream" laughing out loud

no joke

jedijunky1138
I DONT SLEEP............THE VOICES IM MY HEAD WONT LEAVE ME ALONE LONG ENOUGH TO SLEEP!

DARK ASSASSIN
i dreamt that there was this store where you could buy tons of star wars stuff like toys and posters and stuff, and i kept trying to find stuff from rots but what wasa weird is i was thinking that i was going to steal it. i also had a dream where i saw rots in the theaters and it sucked, wow since there's two of us that had the same dream maybe it will suck!

PVS
i hope not dark assassin. sad

DARK ASSASSIN
no...it won't, i'll be happy no matter what.

Sith Master X
Same here, only I just dream that I'm in the threater in disbelief that it has finally arrived.

JKozzy
Haha, I've had that once or twice. It's like five scenes that wouldve happened after EpII and I'm like... wtf. but then they say that Ep4 is on the way, and by order of association, I just take this as a sequel, not as ANH.

Jedi Priestess
eep huh I must admit I am guilty of this. Usually Im dressed like and have a saber like Maul's and Im cutting peeps to ribbons laughing out loud

NoMeN
i had once a dream, pretty weird actually.
i dreamed that palpatine was fighting against obi and anakin in yavin.
he had a double bladed lightsaber, it was pink btw. and he was wearing the same clothes he wore in ep2. the fight was amazing, and i felt really excited while they were fighting in the ruins! i think there was a massasi temple aswell. cant remember tho

MornGlory
what is a rot?

I've just had a couple dreams that I have had a baby- I think that is terrifying! evil face

jedijunky1138
I had a dream... I was wearing the slave girl bikini................OH WAIT I SHOULDNT BE POSTING THIS! UUUUMMMMM Never mind it never happened just forget I brought it up.

The Ones
mornglory, its rots (Revenge of the Sith)

MornGlory
embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment embarrasment

OOOOOOOO thanks-- wasnt sure what that was all about

but Ive never had that dream with ROTs in the theater

like to have a dream about (young) Obi Wan- yum

neo313
yea i know what u all mean, ive had the dream where im watching rots, but its like im making it up as i go along so it sucks, but at the time im dreaming and i dont know that im making it up, so then i wake up and im glad it wasnt real bc it was craptastic. ive had that with other movies too, specifically matrix 2 and 3

MornGlory
^^ well I am sure you could of dreamed up a better movie for Matrix 3--
that was "craptastic"

starwars

neo313
yeah if i would of dreamed it up, neo woulda found out that smith was his father

darthbabb
i had a dream that rots was going to be on tv i was all exited and then i woke up

Lord Darth Gabe
I dreamed Mace getting killed...mostly by force lightning ...Anakin making hard choices...Coruscant darker than ever...and as a matter of fact...I saw in mexico those 10 minutes of ep3...remember that from ANH to ESB it get`s darker and in ROTJ you realize that the only big diference is that the movie just got darker in terms of history and tint...well...seeing those 10 minutes 7 months ago...made me realize, that the same thing is happening...

Gangularis
wow.. that's weird..

i'm not eggin you on, i've had that dream too... i can't remember any of the details of it anymore.. but it really upset me. and yes, i was very relieved to wake up.

PVS
i think its a widely shared anxiety.
a universal subconscious fear of GL totally screwing up the most anticipated star wars film.

as for me, i remember the film in my dreams as being really tedious with no climactic scenes...just boring

NoFate007
I had a dream once that I was a spectator Jedi (it was like a first person view dream so I don't know what I looked like or anything), that was spying on this Jedi called Nord Corder, and we were walking through the markets of Tatooine trying to find this one guy or something, and then it suddenly cut to me as Anakin from Episode II, and I was in the top floor of a building (a non Star Wars one) with a group of hostages, Palpatine, and Padme. And I was looking back and forth between Palpatine and Padme when this voice popped in my head that said "Tell her you love her...you know you do." I looked back at her and then she's holding two children (supposed to be Luke and Leia), and I mouthed the words "I'm sorry". Then it cut to this giant hill in the middle of the night where I was leading a bunch of soldiers to kill Confederates (as Anakin still, even though I'm killing Robert E. Lee and stuff). Then for some reason it cut again and nobody else was in the room cept me and Jake Lloyd from TPM. I bent down to get face to face with him and he says "What happened to you Anakin?" Then I look at my hand and its the golden mechanical hand, and in it I could see the reflection of the Vader mask. Then the whole dream was engulfed in flames.

It definitely was a weird dream but oddly enough it inspired me to write my own Star Wars stories, and of course I had to name one of the characters Nord Corder lol.

amity75
I had a dream once that the whole star wars universe existed inside a hollow pebble that was lying on a beach here on earth. That's the first time I've ever shared that with anyone.

Spiderdrew8
I had a dream that ROTS was in 3-D and the movie sucked.

Spiderdrew8
Pretty cool dream. You could make that into a movie.

§pearhead
well...I was asleep and there was a song playing in my head messed it was breaking benjamin's "So Cold" erm

anywho, when in the original it goes "Wise men wonder while...strong men die" it went "Wise men wonder while X-Wings die"

wtf blink

NoFate007
I didn't make that into a dream, but because of that I've written 3 scripts and I'm working on my 4th now, even though none of that appears in them lol.

Spiderdrew8
lol lol lol laughing laughing laughing

Killua
I had a dream that i had freed all the slaves on Tatooine and brought Anakins mum to him , i also had a dream in which Episdoe 3 rocked [ usualy i bring myself to sleep when thinking bout starwars , when i wake up and i see my brother or even the dog i say - May the Force be with you !

cylob49
I had one about the trailer the other nite ....then i continued with my other dreams which usually include zombies,decapitation and having my way with women ive never met

cylob49
Which i dont like having........just in case a certain someone is reading this

mindbugaling
i had a dream that princess leia was a dude but we were kissing, and i didnt realize that she was a dude untill i woke up.

mindbugaling
wow thats gay...

DARK ASSASSIN
yeah dude it is.....umm you wanna talk about it?

mindbugaling
no...i'll be fine

mindbugaling
**** you. by the way.

DARK ASSASSIN
oh you little monkey! ill get you for this you peice of shoit! my little friend is going to come over there and rip yor balls off, you ****ing prick i hate you!
no but anyways, i wish i had cool realistic star wars dreams like the rest of you where i was in the movies and stuff instead of dreaming about how ROTS is gonna suck. man i would give my left nut just to have a real lightsaber. i would come to school and show it off. i would prolly get kicked out for it though. can you imagine what the incident report would say?

"he came to school weilding a lightsaber. 43 deaths and 12 wounded."

actually i prolly wouldnt' KILL anyone, i would just threaten all those f'n gangs out there who think that there all tough with their rap music and crap. that would be so awesome!

DARK ASSASSIN
you got anything else to say mr. mindbug?

mindbugaling
nothing, just that im gonna shove a lightsaber up your bunghole!

Spectr4L
I had a dream that I completely missed a prequel episode while I was in a coma. When I woke from this coma, the prequel episode that I missed had become very obscure & impossible to find. I felt so lost without it...

The strange thing is that this particular prequel episode takes place between EPII & EPIII. Qui-Gon was (alive & kicking) in it as well. stick out tongue

DARK ASSASSIN
**** you mindbug! prickhole!

.::Levi@than::.
I had a dream, on halloween, that I was going trick or treating as a jedi, and then the person who I was going trick or treating with was my brother but somehow turned into one of my school friends, they didn't get enough candy from one person, and so they grabbed my (plastic) lightsaber and it suddenly became a real lightsaber with a red blade, and she started killing everyone around her except me, then I think I woke up.

dmndleader
I had the same dream last night!!!! Except it wasn't in the theater, it was on a dvd I received from Burger King. It was just really horrible and the only characters were Obi-wan and Anakin. The Duel took place not at a volcano but in a desert like Tattoine and there were droids everywhere that were spectators. It ended with no victor and Anakin escaped in something that looked like the predecessor to the Millenium Falcon.

falcon

Delfedd
ookay...

I've had one where i just kept going up in a spaceship with a proticol droid, and then either the droid or i forgot something. We'd go back to the surface, get it, and leave.

the weird thing was, the proticol droid was getting like... lightsabers and atom bombs, and i was getting weird stuff, like a tuskan raider.

.:Space Opera:.
which he did with ep.1

smoker4
My dreams are just about leia in the slave costume yum yum!

.:Space Opera:.
meh, im over it. but i want to buy my girlfriend one and not tell her what it is or what its from so that she wouldnt hesitate to where it.

lucasfilm
IVE HAD DREAMS WHERE LIKE IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY (I WAS ABOUT 9 DURING THE DREAMING) and then i got a saber as a present and battled... then iv had the one where rots sucked.. and where at the toy store there was lke no SW toys and i like, burned the store down or something? i dont remember.... anyway.. yeah

RottenDarthOne
Dreamt last night I bought 30 tickets to go see Ep. III... 30 times.

I also dreamt a few weeks ago that the Episode III world premiere was going to be on Television, INSTEAD of theaters, and my f*cking VCR f*cked up and didn't record the first 10 mintues!!!! I was sooo pissed!

Prior to both Ep. I and II I had tons of odd dreams. For Ep. III so far I've had quite a few. Usually they had to do with anxiety regarding the release, the movie being screwed up and not making sense, had one for Ep. II where Luke was in the movie via somekind of time travel. YUCK!

Pyro GOI
stick out tongue It's fun reading al these dreams. Ok, I had one a few nights ago. Here it is:
I'm on a fieldtrip with school in a museum. And suddenly, some Jedi and Sith appear. The leaders come over to me and say that I'm the chosen one and I have to chose between the Dark Side and the Light Side. They both offer me lightsabers. We chat a bit, they both give me reasons why I should join them( don't remember them ). I get mad at the Light Side leader for some reason I can't remember and I give him a uppercut. While he is stunned, I take the red lightsaber offered to me by the Dark Side leader and I slice the LS leader's head of. That makes some Jedi mad and everybody starts to fight. I kill some Jedi ( even one with a force choke! ) and suddenly a Jedi jumps towards me and stabs me.........then I woke up.

evil face That was such a cool dream.
I also had one like that theater dream some guys had. I got the last ticket and when the movie started, it was Ep.II instead of Ep.III. What a nightmare.

Darth Subjekt
i had a dream i was Padme's tampon.....

Pyro GOI
stick out tongue lol

LandoSpeeder2
Last night I had my first SW dream in a few years. It was horrible! I had the episode III dvd and the movie sucked, it was a comedy. their was a robot from the movie "robots" in it, the blue one. I hope I never have another episode III dream again. messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.