Clark is so HOT!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
Really!He is!!! eek!

TheFilmProphet
I'm a guy so I say Lana is hot!! eek!

BloomBabyGirl
Ima girl so i say both of them have wolf teeth!

(but clark is still hot)

Tex
And the guy who plays Clark is like 6'3"! drool

Punkyhermy
LOL!
His shoe size is 14!!!!!HAHAHAHAHAAHAH
mINE IS LIKE 6.5!!!!!

Samurai Guy
Note how secure in my manhood I really am

Tom Welling very attractive.

Paola
yes he is!! love

ilvorlandobloom
i love him.....big grin he is sooooooo hot!!!!

Samurai Guy
Red Clark is better....

Krypton-Man
indeed Happy Dance

Samurai Guy
Red Clark.. rock

Paola
do you have more pics of "red Clark" Scottie?

Samurai Guy
Nope

Samurai Guy
This one is bigger

theReject
Yup wink

Mr Parker
Tex arent you a guy? I always assumed with a name like Tex you had to be? if you are,your revealing something to a lot of others we didnt know about before.

Samurai Guy
Some people are clueless.

Mr Parker
Aman to that brother.Yes Lana is definetely hot.looks for drool sign.

Samurai Guy
drool

This one?

Mr Parker
yeah thats the one I was looking for.is that in the first one or more smileys one after that?

Samurai Guy
More.

droolio

Minus the space

~*~Tassie~*~
I totally agree! love

I never even knew this forum existed..embarrasment

Samurai Guy
Well, you do now.

Pretty Cat
that big huh?? evil face evil face evil face

Samurai Guy
You know what they say about guys with big feet.... flirt

~Rad~
Of course he's hot.drooliodroolio

vaya_the_elf
He is very cute. In fact I like him better than the orginal superman.

***S***
He's a hottie.

yes

vaya_the_elf
Yay! We agree on something laughing out loud

Bardock42
You like him more than which original Superman? I sure hope you don't mean Christopher Reeves.

Funny_Chicky
ok ppl stay away Tom Welling is so mine watch im going to marry him someday. bac off im so in love with him hes liek the hottest guy that has ever walked this earth

vaya_the_elf
Actually I mean all superman. Well I'm not a huge superman fan. I'm more of a batman fan.

charmedFairy
Of course he's hot. My favorite picdroolio

http://www.404_notfound.blogger.com.br/tom%20welling%201.jpg

charmedFairy
Um...well iv always wanted to see how he would look in superman uniform

http://www.planete-smallville.com/IMG/arton309.jpg

punkywitch773
he really is HOT!! love Happy Dance

***S***
Yes, vaya... we agree on something. big grin

Unfortunately he is married... but I can steal his wife and give you him. evil face

Spyra16
Guess tall really like Clark and Lona, guess since i met clark it does not matter. his name is Tom Welling, and he's 37. He's me husband

-Spyra laughing laughing laughing

***S***
I wish he was my husband. embarrasment

vaya_the_elf
eek! He looks better than i thought

***S***
I think he looks rediculous.... such dull-looking colours for the uniform.

Jak
Yeah he looks messed up.

***S***
They need to make the costume more "modern" like they did with the Spidey costume.

sexylexy32
We couldn't have a hotter Clark could we? stick out tongue

Jedi Priestess
hehe..... my current desktop...........And I miss Smallville aka Scott weep

sexylexy32
Nice desktop Jedi Preistess wish I had it.. big grin

wuTa
he looks gay in the superman uniform...they might want to update that if they put that in the show otherwise the villians are gonna laugh there asses off and think he's gonna join the ambigious gay duo off SNL

Revan X
you could tell its a fake just look close at his neck the lower is Christoper Reeves and Tom Wellings head is on a different picture i once saw.

sexylexy32
Originally posted by Revan X
you could tell its a fake just look close at his neck the lower is Christoper Reeves and Tom Wellings head is on a different picture i once saw.

It is a fake, I know I can tell too Revan X. I don't think Tom would want to put that costume on ,he has this thing with the Superman outfit. wink

((The_Anomaly))
im a guy and im not gay, and i will say i can see why he is attractive to girls...

but all the main girls on this show are....wowza!! eek! espicially lana!! my god shes so hot, and lois!! happy

TWelling4Ever
this is for clark...but ok...

Marvelgeek
Originally posted by wuTa
he looks gay in the superman uniform...they might want to update that if they put that in the show otherwise the villians are gonna laugh there asses off and think he's gonna join the ambigious gay duo off SNL

*Wishing I was the other part of the ambiguous gay duo that he's in* stick out tongue droolio

misslilsweetie
Tom Welling is so Hooooootttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!

ilvorlandobloom
he is gorgeous!! droolio

blaise
yup hes soooo yummy....but u can't put him in that superman suit to see how he'd look cause its not his body.. BABY did u see that bodyyy damn it would probably lookkkkk so much betta in that suit....

ilvorlandobloom
he has a great body!! droolio

darkangel07
No, he's not !!!!!
if he's attractive then Will Smith's ugly.
Sorry to say this but have u lost your mind and full control of your senses completely. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

joser23
mmm look im a guy and i know that hes atractive but he is just an idiot! he is so retarded! because he keeps waiting 4 lana lana lana i mean he had that moment u know but he is just and idiot!!!! ohh and alicia baker she is the hottest girl that've ever been in the show lana and chloe r a pair of loser next to her wink

ilvorlandobloom
Originally posted by darkangel07
No, he's not !!!!!
if he's attractive then Will Smith's ugly.
Sorry to say this but have u lost your mind and full control of your senses completely. laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

um, no, but have you?

Smallville
Tom is a Hottie... look at that picture in my avi... damn.

ilvorlandobloom
droolio

Smallville
And a new sig, too

skiiboyz342
i say lex is hot but ya kno i believe clark still out shadows him by alot but that's okay i think both are hotties how about u?

Smallville
Michael Rosenbaum is good lookin, but no Tom Welling. Not by a long shot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.