SW Republic Commando

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

J-Unit
Who Thinks The Game Will Be Worth The Time?

Morridini
I've seen the trailer, and I don't think it looks any good. But only time will tell.

JKozzy
Same here; it looks pretty boring.. you're just clonetroopers running around killing stuff.. woo.

Boris
I'm soo excited for this game for me anyway it looks damn good

cal31
As many people have said, it's Rainbow Six 3 with clonetroopers, and I think it looks awesome. Best part of the game will be multiplayer just like R63

SnakeEyes
i wanna get it already

J-Unit
i hope the game will be worth the wait

J-Unit
i hope the game will be worth the wait...But Kotor II Seems promessing

Boris
Get both lol, there two different types of games

J-Unit
U Have Right On That Boris One Up! wink

Morridini
I tried finding a trailer for republic Commando, but I couldn't find it. But my KOTOR game included a trailer, so I tried copying the trailer from the game and posting it here. U need a program called RAD tools to watch the trailer so I've put the trailer and the program in a zip file here: http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=50DCBCC5445B35DA15F6E80676417922
Tell me if it doesn't work.

Morridini
There's also some trailers here: http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swrepubliccommando/

walkingcarpet
has anyone read the "Official Tie-in Novel" yet. I have it. It's acctually suprizingly good (unlike most of the tie-ins).

SnakeEyes
i just got it, and i am only a few chapters into it. but its good though.
Who are better, ARC troopers or Republic Commandos?

ChickinMeat
man, this game looks totally sweet! i will definatly be buying this title.

and what is the book called? i might have a look for it when i next go down town.

SnakeEyes
Star Wars, Republic Commando: Hard Contact by Karen Traviss

ChickinMeat
cheers buddy, ill have a browse for that title

Sithspawned
The book is great. I hope the game lives up to it...

SnakeEyes
Yes, i finished the book today (finally got around to reading it)

ARC Trooper 117
laughing
I started reading a copy of my buddy's. I think I'll go out and buy it.

SnakeEyes
You should, its worth the read

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.