Rugrats Go Wild - I hate that damn movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

buzzlightyear
Well. I don't like too much Nickelodeon stuff at all. Clearly put this, "Rugrats Go Wild" was an awful film that should had never been made. I don't even think the Rugrats are cute at all. I think Rugrats are the most nastiest things on Earth. "Rugrats Go Wild" had too much potty humor and it all grosed me out. If you want a better movie to go see, go see "Finding Nemo".

One of the reasons why I hate "Rugrats Go Wild" is because of the story. "Rugrats Go Wild" had a short story which I found so so boring. I really really enjoyed "Finding Nemo" and "Piglet's Big Movie", but "Rugrats Go Wild" runs a complete opposite.

If you have any questions, comments, or agreements, please put it down. Thank you very much.

Orlando Bloom03
laughing

Go Piglet's Big Movie!!

Dance, Dance!!!!!!!!!!!

chez
I'm not a big Nickelodeon fan, either. I saw the first Rugrats movie, and it wasn't anything very special because I've forgotten almost all of it. Rugrats can have occasional funny moments, but mostly it's predictable and gets annoying VERY quickly - especially the unfunny potty humor.

buzzlightyear
u got that right smart smart

buzzlightyear
I have to agree with you on that one. cool

minnie
Yeah, I hate Nickelodeon

buzzlightyear
I do hate most of the shows on Nickelodeon. The only Nickelodeon shows I like are SpongeBob SquarePants, The Wild Thornberrys (that one is okay), and Hey Arnold!. But Rugrats Go Wild sucks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.