main x-men team vs alpha flight who would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wolverine8888
I already know the out come I want to see what u guys have to say

Mane
the main X-Men team? the original?

Prof. X
Beast
Jean Grey
Cyclops
Iceman
Angel

who else?

i think X-Men wins.

wolverine8888
I mean like scot, logan, night crawler, storm, beat arch angle.

wolverine8888
beast

wolverine8888
any ways how about I shortten it scot, logan, archangle,night crawler vs alpha flight who would win

Havoc470
i still think the xmen would win, by the way you dont have to put a whole new post to correct something, you could just edit it

wolverine8888
oh opps

KharmaDog
Ok, before we make a decsicion, who have you put on the alpha flite team, like x-men they have rotating members also

wolverine8888
close plz

ScarletSpider
Why close it? Just add some specifics!

The main, P.R. team for the X-Men is:
Cyclops
Wolverine
Emma Frost
Beast
Kitty Pryde and Lockheed

whether Colossus is going to join immediatly remains to be seen, although it is logical.

Alpha Flight at the moment is:
Sasquatch
Centennial
Puck II
Yukon Jack
Nemesis
Major Mapleleaf and Thunder

The newest incarnation of Alpha Flight has not had much experience fighting together, whereas at one point most of the X-Men on that team have fought together and run combat drills. IMO, this goes to X-Men.

The originals however (just field teams)
Cyclops
Marvel Girl
Iceman
Beast
Angel

vs.

Guardian
Snowbird
Sasquatch
Northstar
Aurora
Shaman

Alpha would win with those teams, more power and a good deal of experience together.

wolverine8888
thing is wolverien took out most of alpha flight first team bye him self when he had bone claws no less they never finished the fight but wolverine had ever one nocked otu or just down and I think maby 3 were standing one alpha flight person was on the way to help

ScarletSpider
Yeah, but it all depends on who's writing and what the lineup is.

wolverine8888
it was the second line up u said plus like 4 more guys and with out north star

Original Smurph
Oldest thread I could find.

Battlehammer
lol this thread, dam it old

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.