Dooku with Red and Blue Sabers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
http://www.cyberzeus.com/swdesktop/wallpaper/dooku.jpg Okay, this picture... at first I thought it was from Episode II, but then I thought that perhaps it'd be from Episode III, but now I'm starting to think it's Episode II again... could you help me put my thumb on what this picture's from, and why? Because it obviously wasn't used in EpII. Don't shoot me, please sad

moonwalker741
its episode 2, its very old too, but its alright....kick ass picture, too bad it got cut

§pearhead
yea, i was gonna say, it's more of a promo thing now messed

neo313
i read in the insider that they cut out a lot of the hangar duel in epII bc they wanted to leave new things for epIII, and make it seem "fresh" or something to that effect. that particular shot was cut out of epII. originally, dooku was to fight yoda with 2 sabers for part of the fight (the red and blue). also, the attack of the clones comic book illustrated the hangar duel as it was originally, where dooku wielded both sabers

Mist
its in the behind the scenes on the ep2 dvd, without the sabers rotoscopedstick out tongue

Sith Master X
It's quite a shame that part never made the movie, but hopefully as mentioned, it was to leave Episode 3 with some new and exciting stuff.

El Toro
i think it was cut cos it made dooku seem weak if he used 2 sabers, which inturn wouldve made to the 2 hero's look even more loserish than b4.

Darth Surgent
Yeah, it's from Episode 2. You can get more details on the scene here:
How could they cut this?

Falacerjedi
EpII..... he was originally going to have 2 Lightsabers but then they opted to have Anakin wield the 2 lightsabers instead.

darktim1
cool .

neo313
this all sounds awesome i wish they woudnt have cut it ><

DarthLazious
Yeah its too bad it was cut from AOTC.

Ushgarak
Moving...

JKozzy
Thanks, Ush. smile

And hopefully something of the sort will be put in EpIII yes

yerssot
at the rate they'll do duels... I hope so wink

Gollum1956
It got cat right and they put that image on the trading card game of the ultra rare dooku card it was problly saved of the trading card website of images of cars sides cut off and posted on web thats how it got spread smile

Stunrun
theres a scene where it looks like Dooku uses a second lightsaber to hold off Yoda, yet u dont see nothingsad i wish they put it on the deleted scenes

jaden101
from same scene...just thought i'd post it for something to do

Darth Blender

Captain REX
Mistaken, Blender.

Dooku actually picked up the second lightsaber to defend himself from Yoda's fast attacks, but then they did away with the idea.

master sifadius
someone told me that they have that cut sene for hyperspace members.
Is this true?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.