lex luthor and the joker vs.glenn talbot and green goblin vs.leader and dr.octopus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Can Lex Luthor and the Joker beating against Glenn Talbot and Green Goblin?then what about Glenn Talbot and Green Goblin can punching the Leader and Doc Ock,but what about the Leader and Doc Ock?do you think the Leader and Doc Ock smashed Lex Luthor and the Joker?what do you think?

crazyspinz
wow asian hulk im sooo proud of you, this is acualy a good fight :smart

GO ASIAN HULK Happy Dance Happy Dance rock rock

Asian Hulk
thanks crazyspinz!!!!!

crazyspinz
np

Cosmo Kramer
Since the Leader has the biggest brains (after Doc Ock and those dubm urban kind of henchmen he always has running around with him kill everyone) simply pulls out a lazer gun from a billion years later and shoots him. Then jumps into a time portal to the not too distant future.

Asian Hulk
maybe talbot can blast luthor and the joker can shot green goblin.

Asian Hulk
what do you think?

wrathofachilles
Why do you like Talbot so much? Seriously, he's not much of a threat. Green Goblin would kill him immediately following Talbot's offer of teaming up, lol. Then he'd somehow manipulate the rest of them into fighting and killing each other.

Asian Hulk
because he is my favorite hulk villlan,that's why green goblin is still a spidey villain even doctor octopus.but the leader is one of the hulk arch-nemesis

Asian Hulk
what do you think about luthor and the joker?

Asian Hulk
what do you think?

Cosmo Kramer
All I know is DareDevil and Spiderman show up and kick everyones ass!!! Then when Spiderman corners Doc Ock for the final blow and this instead of leaving him for cops or for dead hell make sure he doesnt return, permenantly! Then DD tackles him and they duke it out only to have the Leader narrowly escape in his time portal to the not too distant future. Then the cops show up and everyones smoking pot.

Asian Hulk
what do you think about luthot and the joker?

Asian Hulk
no more comments guys?

lightaxe
talbot wasnt even cool, but i do agree that goblin is cooler than octopus, hes just a fat guy in a green jumpsuit lol jk

draxx_tOfU
Team 1 ftw...

Scoobless
Team 2

Placidity
Wow, thats a Class 5 level bump...

Anyway, I vote for Green Goblin aswell. I never vote on characters like Luthor/Joker since its always PIS. Batman...now Batman is different story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.