LOTR Heartbreak

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smodden
hey got a prob......my girlfriend hates lotr and she makes fun of me because of it......calls me freak and loser and stuff....she dosn't like lotr at all.......and as you know i LOVE lotr.

is this a reason to break up?.....i'm very close to doing so but i want to do it for the right reasons.......what do you think....?? embarrasment

sauron
i think it is

if you love lotr as much as i think you do

and she doesnt

its a problem

Smodden
but is it a big enough prob? that it should come between us....there's other probs too but this is the biggest one...

Discos
erm, kind of a weird situation.

Don't finish with a girlfriend over a movie/books (even if it is one of greatest things ever to come out of this stinking earth) but still....no!

Discos - become Tulkas and wrestle her into liking it......or better show her some of thos fricking ponnies the girls like

sauron
dude shes calling you a freak and a loser

wtf

Discos
haha, your own girlfriend calls you a freak and a loser

Discos - and so heres your membership badge, gift bag, vouchers.....and therefor I welcome you to the club *handshakes*

sauron
CAN I JOIN!!!!

*is single*

oh......confused N/M

Kitoky
Throw her over a bridge.

Discos
yep am also single, however I usually "get some" every weekend

Camellia
Um, good for you?

I wouldn't boast about that, Discosstick out tongue

Discos
lol, but I just noticed this, I am not out tonight and am doing alot of thinking

Discos -

orlandoOYEA
if she makes fun of something you love, dump her ass faster than a sack of potatoes. But thats just me, and im a mean person, so yea. Do what ur heart tells you.

pip-foot
dump her and find a LOTR fan to date smile Its not FAIR for you to be stuck with someone who calls you a loser sad

shadowy_blue
Uh, you and your girlfriend having different tastes and interest is ALREADY a problem to some extent. You may love each other on some part of your relationship but it is inevitable that you will have some arguments and misunderstanding over each other's interests. But I suppose it could be solved (or at least prevented from getting worse) to some extent; don't talk about it, don't insult each others tastes and favorites, etc. HOWEVER, your girlfriend calling you a freak and a loser because of your love for LOTR even though she knows that it is one of the greatest things in your life is wwwaaaaayyy out of line. Even if it's a joke...well, it's not funny. Having a relationship with somebody should be a very special moment in your life. You have a companion, a best friend, a listener, a supporter. A girlfriend or a boyfriend should be there next to you to give you moral support and other things, but I'm afraid your girlfriend does the opposite thing. If I have a boyfriend, I'll expect that he will be the LAST person to insult me and make fun of what I consider is my inspiration and one of the best things that came to my life. I'll prefer being mocked by hundreds of strangers than to be insulted by one of the most important persons in my life.

You still have the last decision though. I can't tell you to dump her right away. I am not certain how much you love her and what's more important to you, your girlfriend, or Middle-earth.

pip-foot
i would do whatever you think best, but you deserve better SMod, you really do smile

why dont you talk to her. tell her that she can have her own opinion of LOTR, but not to cut you down because of something that is an important part of your life. tell her you can disagree, but to worry about other things when your together and focus on things you both like.

but, if you have other problems too, or hte talking doesnt help tell her that you dont think it's going to work out smile

PippinTook
I agree with pip-foot and shadowy. I don't see why you went out with her in the first place if she doesn't like LOTR, but that's just me. If I had a boyfriend who didn't like LOTR, well, actually, he wouldn't be my boyfriend haha. I'd NEVER go out with anyone who insults LOTR, like all the guys at my school do. I have only two friends who are LOTR fans (guy friends, that is. I have about two other friends who like LOTR who are girls), but I couldn't imagine going out with them. We're just friends. But if your girlfriend calls you a freak and a loser just for being passionate for something other than her, I'd dump her. This is just my opinion, though. I'd go with what you think you should do. If you really love her and care about her more than LOTR (I'm not sure that's even possible...which is why I don't have a boyfriend at the moment haha), then stay with her. But calling you a freak and a loser is just wrong. Even if she doesn't like LOTR, it doesn't mean that she should insult you like that. What you like is what you like and you can't help it. She should just accept it and get over it. End of story.

And I get teased and insulted and called a freak and crap all the time by tons of people at my school. They do it because I like LOTR confused Good thing I'm not one of those preppy popular people who care about what everyone thinks...If I did, I wouldn't like LOTR, which is why I'm not one of them haha. If someone calls you names and insults you and stuff just for liking LOTR, forget them. I do. Just ignore them. They don't know what they're missing. They are the real losers and freaks. Just do what you think you should do, Smodden. Like shadowy said, go with your heart. You'll do the right thing, I know you will. wink Tell us what you did when you do it, alright?

angelsflame265
its not the fact that she doesn't like lotr's that bothers me (well it does but thats not the point!) its that she's calling you a freak and a loser, now thats a reason to break up with someone (unless shes joking when she says it... is she?)

PippinTook
Yeah, if she's joking, just ask her to stop, you know. But if she's not, I'd dump her....But it's all up to you, Smod. We can't control your decisions, but if she's insulting you for liking LOTR, confused eh, she's not worth it. It would be ok (not for me, but for you, sure, if you don't mind it) if she doesn't like LOTR and DOESN'T insult you or anything about it. But she shouldn't be making such a big deal about it. Your girlfriend's supposed to accept what you like and not call you a loser or freak for liking it. It's just not right.

shadowy_blue
Just to clarify, (coz I read my post again and it sounded somewhat a little condemnatory). I'm not saying that to have an ideal relationship, both parties should have the same tastes and interests and all. What I'm just saying is that even though you have different ideas of what makes you happy and content, both of you should still accept and respect the other's personal preference. Both of you have to adjust, not just the other one. Relationships don't go like that.

Smodden

Smodden
thanks for all the advice

Kit: throwing her off a bridge sounds prety good right now...lol

discos: She hates ponies.....but i'll try the tulkas idea

orlandooyea: my heart saysdump her but i do have a lil love left...but its almost on empty..

pip-foot: if i do dump her the next time i go out wit somebody i'll make sure they like LOTR first....

s-b: Its not a joke she calls me loser on purpose, and like today i met her in the bookstore and i was readin "PEOPLE mag" about the oscars....and lotr and stuff....and the first thing she says to me is
"hey loser, oh ur wearin those ugly shorts again...."

i know it sounds like she's realy mean,, and she is but not all the time

pipentook; thanks for the advice and my hear t is sayin to dump her

we've been goin' out for 5 months but if she dosn't clean up after i talk to her thats it

Kitoky
Go with that feeling, just pitch her off a bridge and confess that she encountered a vicious creature of shadow and fire.

shadowy_blue
Dang Kit!! Off-topic but your sig!!! eek!

*dies*

Kitoky
big grin

shadowy_blue
big grin

Smod, you still haven't answered the most important question. What's more important to you? That girl or your love for Middle-earth? I know it's hard to choose and it's not really necessary but in your case, it is necessary. She's already the one pushing herself away from you. You can't do anything about it anymore. You've been nice enough to still go out with her despite all that she did. PippinTook and pip-foot are very right, you deserve better. There are many other girls there that I'm sure will understand you and even share your interest of Middle-earth.

Fallen Jedi
um, haven't really been here much. just droppin by to say hi. hi everyone. big grin

samIam
hey smodden ...i don't think u should dump her .... I think that would be to sad for words.... anywayz just explain to her your passion for it , and if she doesn't except that then you will have to take drastic measures......ok i know everyone thinks dumping is fine and dandy ..but even tho i haven't had a b/f or anything remotely close i know that getting close to someone then breaking isn't heathy or in my opinion, right. ok yeah ..PM me smodden k?

LOTRLUVR
Alright my opinon:If she is calling you a freak and a loser she is an idiot.There is no reason to keep seeing her if she is THAT mean to you.This isn't about LOTR anymore,this girl doesn't respect your opinions.If you do dump her which I suggest you do,you don't need a gril who likes LOTR,just one that respects your opinion.Anyways, just do what you feel is right.

LOTRLUVR
Ok,maybe it is still LOTR involved in a way,but it is more your opinions and about respect,and things....Uhhh,what was I talking about o.O

LOTRLUVR
She sounds like a complete jerk,even if she is not like that all the time.She doesn't deserve you.Sorry for the multiple posts...

shanie623
WTF? Break up with your girlfriend just because she hates LOTR? That's about the most shallow-est thing I've ever heard. Heh. I mean, I had boyfriends before and they make fun of me a lot for watching cartoons, Harry Potter, LOTR, and some gay sitcom all the time and we even get to arguments about these, but we didn't break up because of these movies or shows or whatever.

As much as I love LOTR, it is absolutely NO reason to break up with your girlfriend.

If you DO break up with her just because of LOTR,... then what she is saying is definitely true... And I won't blame her for calling you a "loser and a freak."

sauron
whoah....this is quite a good topic......

well coming from a guy...who knows what your feeling

i say....

if she cant respect your tastes, well fine, dont let it get in the way of your relationship.....but if she is taking it to the extent of calling you a loser/freak....then you have to finish it...

or you could do it THE HOMER SIMPSON WAY!!!!!!

(episode were selma marries sideshow bob)

sideshow bob hates mgiver.....selma loves it...so whenever its on he goes out lol...or ignores it...and selma doesnt talk about it to him.....

sauron
dude dude dude dudette calm down......in a relationship, you must either 'both share the same interests' or 'be able to tolerate each others interests'

shes not doing any of that....and name calling cant be healthy can it!

get the poor guys esteem right

D
O
W
N

bLooMiLiCioUs
like ppl hv said,it's not the fact tt she doesn't like LOTR ( altho i canNOT imagine HOW that's EVER possible!!) but the fact that she's calling you such names!!!

i'm with kitshifty what bridge do you think is the best one to throw her off frm?devil

sauron
hows about we throw her in some wet cement and let it dry around her feet...then throw her off hoover damn

Iirima
Hoover DAMN???! eek! devil

sauron
yeah because it was an excuse for me to use minor bad language.... so i added an N

Iirima
lol, yeah, and to this subject which I have not yet added my thoughts to, Bloomalicious said exactly what my thoughts were. Scaaaaary...

Kitoky
She sounds like a cheerleader wannabe.......

PippinTook
I agree with Kit and sauron stick out tongue Ooh! How about we stick her in some wet cement and let it dry, THEN dump her over a bridge so she has no chance to escape or swim to the surface *muahahahaha* laughing out loud

But seriously, Smod, if she has sunken low enough to start calling you names just because you like something she doesn't and you're not really in love with her, there's no reason to be with her. And shanie623, this isn't all about LOTR anymore, like LOTRLUVR said. It's about his girlfriend calling him loser/freak just because he likes LOTR. I mean, if she doesn't like LOTR, fine. But she doesn't have to start blaming Smod for liking it and calling him names and crap. It's not his fault LOTR is the best movie/book ever! It's not his fault he likes it! You can't help if you like something or not. Take my advice Smod: Stick her in cement and throw her off a bridge wink hahaha.

Oh, Kit, I love your sig! Brilliant stick out tongue

Smodden
ok ok....this is what i don't get....I HATE punky style music like blink 182 and Simple plan....and thats her fav kinda music.....( i prefer DMB and Linkin Park ect.)
she knows i don't like it but i still don't call her a Freak because she likes that style of music! its her taste...

AM i realy shallow for not wanting to continue our relationship further, because she tears me down all the time because of my intrests?

and as i said before its not just 'bout lotr either....if its not something SHE LIKES then we can't do it....

example: Feb 14th 2004....i wanted to see "MIRACLE" but she said
"I don't want to see some gay movie about hockey"
i told her it was a great awe-inspiring movie about the united states winning the olympic hockey medal.....
she says: "no thats gay...." which is another thing! I hate it when she says things and ppl are gay! what is up wit that!?? a movie CANNOT be gay i'm sick of it! my clothes are gay, my music is gay , everythings gat to her!!!!

ok now for some pros: we've know each other for 4 years we have alot of the same friends....we enjoy frapachinos...we like working out....swiming.....and soul calibur....

thats all i can think of...just thought i'd say a FEW good things about her... smile

and exactly what pippentook said just cause she dosn't like lotr dosn't mean she has to call me loser freak about it...
oh and kit and sauron ur new sigs are great!

shadowy_blue
Hhhmmm, if I were you, I've long broke up with her already. You're...total opposites. The saying says "opposites attract", but I have never been a fan of that saying. It just works in fictional stories and what not. Sure you could have opposite tastes and interests, but at least, try to respect each other. But I'm afraid you're the only one who knows how to respect and accept. Like I said in my previous post, relationships don't go like that. You both have to adjust and accept and respect each other. LOTR is already out of this, but I'm talking about everything.

sauron
smodden im with you! our sig are great LOL!!!

no honest your not shallow....your relationship doesnt seem like its going to work...you should finish it sooner than later...to minimize any pain

shadowy_blue
sauron and Kit are killing me with their sigs..sad love big grin

sauron
i made mine big grinbig grin *is proud*

LOTRLUVR
I say tie an an anvil to her foot and throw her into the ocean!If she keeps telling you you are gay or the things you wear or the intrests you have or gay get rid of her.

LOTRLUVR
Wait!Better yet,hang her upside down and throw rocks at her!lol,jk.

PippinTook
You are NOT shallow, Smod. You are the one in that relationship who accepts what the other person likes. She's the one who calls you a loser/freak just because of what you like. If you ask me, you shouldn't be going out with her if she calls you a loser, freak, gay, whatever. That's not how relationships are supposed to be. The two people in a relationship are supposed to accept what the other person likes and not insult him/her and just accept the other person for who s/he is. It doesn't even matter what you like and what she likes. What matters is if you both love each other and enjoy each others company. But if she's so obsessed over all the "gay" things you like, you shouldn't be with her.

Yeah, I hate Blink 182 and crappy music like that stick out tongue Linkin Park rules haha. Just thought I'd add that smile And you're a wonderful person for not sinking to her level and start calling her names just because of what you like. Bless you.

sauron
bless him?? ok *goes to palantir*

hmmm *rings the pukel men* hey erm...i need a midde earthian tribal blessing....i heard your the guys to do it.....

PippinTook
Hahaha very funny sauron roll eyes (sarcastic)

Smodden
ok *goes to mix cement*

heehee hmmmm let me think about it and talk wit her....

sauron
ok smodden i know your not much of a thinker so here

you: hmm i know...lets go out tonight
her: oh yey! where!?
you: to see rotk!
her: thats gay!
you: yes i know...and i am gay.....were over...sorry
her: ....What the f**k?....

shanie623
Calling names (mean or sweet) is VERY normal in a relationship. It's not just about "having same interests" or "tolerating the other's interests." It's about being in the relationship, and just liking/loving each other, NOT liking/loving/tolerating each other's interests. Have you guys ever heard of "opposites attract"? As I've said in my other post, I've had boyfriends before who makes fun of me because of LOTR and HP and cartoons and stuff like that, calling me names too because of how I dress somtimes: either too conservative or too show-off. But it does not affect the relationship because relationship is base on what you feel for each other, NOT for each other's interests.

Wells, whatever float your boat guys. smile

sauron
nothing will float her boat...she will be breezeblocked stick out tonguestick out tongue unto the very depths of the sea

Smodden
laughing thanx for thinking for me sauron....lol

and shani you sound just like her! she says that it "our thing" and that "we have to make fun of each other thats what makes us special"

well i hate it....and it makes me feel like i'm not loved...and shes not pretending...shes for real when she says it....its like she tries to find things she hates about me and then dwell on it.....i'd rather her try to compliment me and enhance and build up my intrests and talents....and not discourage me...

*looks for a bridge*

sauron
hmm well i think you should use my convo...then throw off a dridge....into some erm...shark infested waters

Smodden
hmmmmm. no sharks in central mississippi.....
*heads to coast*
*finds a bridge*
*prepares cement*

*calls amanda* (o yea thats her name....)

sauron
*watches all excited*

notices amanda will suspect something if she sees huge metal man...*puts lampshade over his head*

Smodden
*knock knock*

*Amanda opens door....*"o hey Josh! what are you doing here"

Me: "um... I love you?"

Amanda: okay whatever, i guess you have to come in....O! by the way gay shoes"

Josh:*grumbles*

Me: *notices sauron* "*hoarsy whispers-What are you doing here?!!"

Sauron:" shhh. she can't see me"

me: "ok umm...yes amanda....i got a new jacuzi wana try it out? you go ahead i'll join you later......heehee

amanda: ''ok its kinda gay though....oh and don't say anything about LOTR i'm in a bad mood.....

me: ok....

Kitoky
Kit: *throws 'Amanda' and 'Josh' into Mount Doom*

Hmmmmmm now where's that damn ring....

sauron
*amanda walks out*

*takes of lampshade*

amanda: ew who are you
me: I AM SAURON!!!!
amanda: OMG YOUR SCARY!!!!!!
me: yes im from LOTR
amanda: oh...then in that case your gay not scary
me: *winks at smodden* *lifts up mace* (screen goes dark)

*screen lights up*

*sauron and smodden are stood grinning next to a large puddle of blood*

Kitoky
laughing *joins sauron and smodden with his mace and fell beast*

Smodden
Muhaha!!!MEWWWWHAHAhaaahAA!!!!

I AM LORD OF MIDDLE EARTH!!!!!!

ooops i mean WE, WE are lords of MIDDLE EARTH!!!!

muhaha

sauron
*hears a whimper of pain*

AAHHHHH!!!! ITS ALIVE

*takes out sword...mace...ring...pepper spray.......*

shhhh we have got to be veeewwwyyyy careful

sauron
has anyone seen predator??? well me and kit and smodden are in that umgle...and amada is predator

Smodden
Weilds Hammer......*

"Get BAck fell creature amanda"!!!!!!

"you shall burden me no LONGER!!!!!!"
"i shall smite your face and be single again!!!"

Smodden
(just in case a noob is watching....i don't not like her enough to REALY kill her)
thats why i got sauron to do it for me.....HEHEE lol

PippinTook
*hides behind Pippin*
*is terrified of evil scary monster Amanda lady and screams in terror whilst my Pippin protects me* wink (my brave little hobbit hehe)

KILL HER SAURON!!!! STAB HER IN THE EYE!!!! WOO HOOO!!!! laughing out loud

Don't worry Smod, sauron will get her for you wink Go sauron!!!!

(Hehe, lamp shade to cover sauron...funny roll eyes (sarcastic) )

Kitoky
*drags Amanda or whats left of her up to Melkor's chamber and chain her up like Tulkas*

Iirima
*wants to help but doesn't know how* *decides being evil is good enough* mwahhaha

PippinTook
*watches Kit destroy what's left of the evil Amanda lady, still hiding behind Pippin stick out tongue *

Mmmm Pip's wearing a kilt!

*being very sneaky, looks under Pip's kilt shifty Hahaha*

Iirima
@PippinTook: eewie!! messed *wants souveneir ((how spell)) and picks up blood with kleenex* *puts in pocket* *later will give to Smod*

PippinTook
Eewie? confused Ey, I'm Diamond so I'm allowed to do stuff like that roll eyes (sarcastic) hahaha. Do you have a problem with Pippin or something? Ey? mad

You're saying eewie cause of what I did, yet you're picking up evil Amanda lady's blood with a kleenex??? *gasp* You could get some kind of disease or something from being that close to it!!! PUT IT DOWN!!! You could catch the...the...evil....uhmm....LOTR-hating....disease...thingy....yeah....I'll shut up now confused

Iirima
Nooo...it's umm...what they wear under the kilt...

PippinTook
What do they wear under the kilt?? I've always wondered that....Maikah (I forgot the rest of her/his name haha) said they wear nothing, but she's said that's just from one Scot stick out tongue

Besides, whatever's under Pippin's kilt is purdiful laughing out loud

I'm just kidding, you guys roll eyes (sarcastic)

Iirima

PippinTook
Ooooh, really?? shifty *still looks under Pippin's kilt* laughing out loud

Kitoky
^_^;; Okaay smile

Smodden
oh no!!!! my threads been turned into a "Billy boyd is so HOT!!!" thread.......!!!!!!

anyway back on topic thread wreckers! i will call amanda tomorow and let you know how things go...wink

PippinTook
It has not!!! Haha. It's been turned into a "What's under Billy's kilt" thread stick out tongue Sorry Smod. Didn't mean for it to happen stick out tongue

Yes, please tell us what happens!!!! big grin So are you gonna drop her off a bridge? Haha.

Discos
whoa, I have missed over 2 pages of this so lets add my 2 cents to this

for starters, haha we all get the Amanda bashing, but I think we have enough methods of death for her now

also, howlong have you 2 actually been going out and how old are you both?

ok, so heres my method of breaking up with her, (this is me being serious......yes I know its freaking me out too), SHOW HER THIS THREAD about us bashing her and your problems towards her, this will give her the general idea of how you are feeling towards the issue and towards her.

Discos - thats now "Dr Discs" to ya'll

sauron
dude...he watches lotr she says hes gay...if she finds out he is on a lotr forum she will probably call a male hooker for him!!

basically i say make it look like she fell down the stairs.....

Discos
mmm....also if you do intend of using my idea please try and HIDE the addy cause I do not want her and her friends having a "gay" bash session when she is ultimatley pissed off cause of you shifty

sauron
i bet when he says its over her hand will come out phone and drag him in...and he will get caught in internet and i will make a ga,e where he is the bad guy...and whup his ass!!

*goes to make a game*

stick out tonguestick out tongue;0 beware smodd

cheeky chops
dont dump er coz she dont like LOTRz (is she mad?!?!?!?) but dump er coz of the teasin + name callin. dats not fair on u.

Discos
ach another newbie, please spell proper! we aint saving letters like txt messages, its not a penny a letter on the net!

Discos - lol, over the phone is weak dude

sauron
smodden frame her for a crime!!

and i will arrest her!!

and AD can have her executed underground in area 51!

Exa
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

A.D. Skinner
Bring her to me

*opening up the hanger doors*

We will have lots of fun down here ! Muwaahahaha

PippinTook
Hmmm we're very violent on this forum, aren't we? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Let us know what happens, Smod! big grin Did you get sauron to kill her yet? stick out tongue Hahaha.

sauron
*is scared*

im afraid thats illegal.....come with me....

sauron
smodden....just....say....when

Kitoky
My this thread has come up to something hasn't it?

Smodden
discos:----i'm 16 she be 15 we be goin' out for 5 months and 2 days..

laughing [email protected] area 51...!! lol haha

NOW!!!! DO IT NOW!!!!

j/k i'm going to eat now and when i get home i will call her....but i don't know if showing her this thread is a good idea what if she become s a memeber and starts talkin to me secretly...like she's somebody else....oh no!! what if she's realy one of YOU!!! sauron ur a girl all a long!!!

lol

sauron
oh smodden you found out!! your brain is gay! got your gay!

oooh cement *jumps in*

lol j/k

Kitoky
confused laughing

Exa
laughing laughing

we need a cop stick out tongue are you schizophren?

sauron
yeah...i may have to arrest myself

*has gollum moment*

hmm i hope a gun fight doesnt start....i wouldnt survive

Discos
good luck Mr Smodden and just remember we are all here for you when you get back...

Discos - DETAILS! DETAILS!

sauron
every word every punch every tear every name of every guy she gets to beat you up...everything

Smodden
ok guys just called her.....*is woried*

i told her to suport my interests and not put me down 'cause of LOTR and other stuff...she said (after much arguing) that she'll try to support LOTR cause its an okay movie....(NOW SHE TELLS ME!!!!!!) but she still won't support other things i like......painting,reading,ect....
i asked her if we should continue but she just said "shure" then "i'm want a chicken cassadia" aand after that i said well are we makin' the right choice?

"what? i wasn't payin' attention"
i then told her i had to go...and i chickend out...sory guys but i'll have to try agin later i mean she did say shes okay wit lotr now....so now what do i do?

shadowy_blue
Just a question, this sounds kinda offt-topic but I just want to know. Is she a Legolas/Orlando Bloom/Will Turner fangirl?

Smodden
mmmm....i don't think so....why?

shadowy_blue
My reason is kinda irrelevant. You wouldn't want to know. wink (though I know that you could already guess)..wink

Smodden
oh....heehee....i get it...

i don't think thats it....but thats kinda funny...

Discos
(perhaps let her see Orlando in the movies and she will be like Oh My God!!...babe!....but also that will take some serious bonus points away from you..)

move out of the way...let me threw, its my turn to deal with him

first off.....*SLAP*

right, I was quite amused at the chicken cassadia part, but also dude, she laughs at you for reading & painting, god damn if I was you I would just simply "hop on the good foot and do the bad thing" and finish with her

Discos - the true Scottish tradition style yes

lil_ms_nonblond
how can anyone hate lotr.

Smodden
several more probs are poping up everywhere!

and oh she dosn't HATE LOTR she just hates me for liking it as much as i do....

i have gota break it off fast.....but i need creative ideas....*snicker*
j/k
i think i'll go with kits idea of cement and bridges...lol

Discos
*sigh*, I also have a problem which occured due to a drunken mistake!

on saturday night I was walking down town and say my old girlfriend, she came up to me and started getting her freek on! anyways I asked her to go round to a place and "get jiggy with it" and she said only if we go back out.....so i took the plunge...ach

she is alright and all but it is just the people she hangs around with, her friends and my friends are somewhat rivals for some reason

Kitoky
Stoning is a good idea, evil and cruel, but a good idea, let's chain her to a side of a mountain and see if someone rescues her. Probably not. And let the Eagle pick at her heart forever! Muwahahahha devil

Kaleanae
^I love your sig Kitoky love

Kitoky
Thanks, I love yours too, mooooooooooooooooo. smile

Discos
mmm...I will see what I can do, I will have a word with the lads

shadowy_blue
In other words, she's jealous and insecure of LOTR?!

Let's be kinda fair (even just this once..LOL) I will put myself into her perspective.

Do you, smodden, spend all your time and passion just to LOTR to the extent that you never spend time with her anymore and give her some "words of sweetness and passion"? Maybe you're delving yourself too deep to the world Tolkien have created and you're already forgetting that there are other people in your life and you're unconsciously neglecting them. Maybe that's why she's so upset about LOTR. I'm not saying that you have to spend all your time with her and treat her like a baby. I'm not saying that you should forget Middle-earth already and competely abandon the people in this forum (we will miss you, Josh..sad ) but I'm just looking some reasons, you see, as far as your girlfriend is concerned. Because I admit, if I have a boyfriend, I will be pretty much bummed too if all he did is talk about LOTR day and night. I'll be pissed off if he's always talking about those stuff 24 hours, stuff that I don't even have the little bit of interest in. It's not being selfish, mind you. Your girlfriend is probably just seeking for some attention (though calling you a loser and a freak is not very right at all at the very least...wrong move..tell your girlfriend) You see what I mean? I'm not defending her...I'm just assuming some possible reasons why she's acting like that, because I believe that all people's actions have reasons. May it be bad or good.

But if you're not that kind of a boyfriend, then just forget all that I've said. laughing

wink

Kitoky
Well gee shadowy that's a bit hard to do, you kinda wrote out a lecture.

You should preach.

shadowy_blue
What's hard to do? confused I'm not telling him to do a certain thing or something. I'm just asking him if he's like "that". Always talking about LOTR stuff all day and all night, that's why his girlfriend is getting pissed.

Smodden
i'm not like that am i? well,, i kinda HAVE to talk about lotr in here or else ush will murder me...

but i don't think i'm OVER OBSESIVE around her....but i'll talk to her about it....but i don't know maybee i should take a brake from lotr (and you guys sad )

what do you think hows bout i take oh...say..a week? and forget bout lotr and spend time wit her for a while??? then i'll come back to u guys!
or am i crazy?

oh and "laugh" lol at kit! nah an eagle would bite her hand off and take her away from the mountain....

shadowy_blue
I NEVER said that you have to take a break from LOTR. And I NEVER said that you should take a rest from this forum. I'm just saying that if you're with her, control your over-obsession of LOTR (in case you're really like that, that's why I was asking you in my earlier post) And of course you should talk about LOTR when you're in this forum, I never said you have to talk about something else. This forum and your girlfriend are different. Just because I said that you have to control your obsession a little bit when you're around her doesn't mean that you also have to take a break from LOTR in general and this forum. OK?

*Gee, my post has been misunderstood pretty badly*

Smodden
ok i undrstand
i think i'm the one whos misunderstood not ur post smile
i mean i should have read it more carefully....

well i'm glad i read ur last post s-b before i took a week off....o well i'm not taking a week off....me and her are over.....i'll explain later if anyones interested...

sauron
*interested*

Smodden
after a lot of strenous arguing over who was more of an idiot......we decided it was best to brake it off....
she said either we keep goin out or we dont and if we don't then she dosn't even want to be friends....*confused*

finaly she said that i am annoying.....
when i asked why she liked me in the first place...she said for the ''other stuff''
OMG!!!!!!I WAS bEIng played allalong!!!!! she just wanted somone to hookup with....i mean kiss and hug and all that stuff....which was nice but not if thats the ONLY reason you like sombody....does anybody understand...that isn't a relationship thats being friends with benifits...
i was then informed that i was a bad kisser and was told 'bye'
after a long pause i said 'bye' and hung up....but not before her hand reached thru the phone and pulled me thru making me stuck in the internet....and now i'm in a dark place with lots of doorways....o heres a sign it says "area 51" hmm i guess i'll go this way...

sauron
*bad kisser??*

lets ind out

*sauron presses buttons manically laughing*

some 100000 ton woman jumps through the door!

saurons voice-over: you must make out...to complete this leve;

Smodden
me:*moves cautiously to glob of flesh*

talks in sexy voice to lady...."hey baby"

flesh: *gigles*

me: moves closer

flesh: moves closer
me: suddenly pulls out mace and smashes lights *all goes black*
*when repair guy fixes lights we find flesh passed out on her back and i have lipstick on my face* ha! that was easy *winks at onlookers*

sauron
*alarm bell*

INCORRECT!!!!!

*creates girl that looks like jason voorhees*

commence.....*keeps lights on...de-programs smoddens mace and other weapons*

Smodden
eeeewie"

ahem.....*cough* cough*

hia prety lady sir thing....

l*looks at sauron* "do i have to?"

*kisses hand and blows kiss to thingy*

"there next level!"

sauron
*programs weird 'thing' to say*

*raspy deadly voice...like a ringwraith with a sore throat*

what! no tongue stick out tongue

voiceover: get in there mate...your in!

*walls start to close in*

Smodden
omg i'm gona puke!!

*hurls*

ok walls closing in...gota move fast

*runs to thing and lays a big one on it* *whips up head in disgust*
and spits*

then kills it with bare hands.....

sauron
level two!

*presses undo..smodden comes out PC....sauron goes in*

oh...well....thats...inapropriate

Smodden
heehee now i'm in charge!!

hmmm...what do i have ah yes!!

*press button labeled 'do not touch' *

lava starts pouring in the large room.....while spicky spear things start to spring up from the ground.....*

*also the song 'whats love got to do with it' begins to play in backround ahaha i love torture!!!

sauron
hmmm what to do now...oh yes!

*grabs a spike...snpas it off*

*dips in lava*

*spike melts*

*makes into a ring*

muahahahahahahaha

*lava hit sauron*

*dies*

Smodden
*passes out*

sauron
*notices smodden is passed out...learns how to talk in sleep*

woe is me...who shall save a dark lord now *continues to be overrun with lava*

Smodden
*learns how to sleep walk*

walks to button and stops lava......*lava cools and sauron is encrusted by hardend lava rock*

sauron
*is encrusted in molten box thingy like han solo*

*chewbacca and jabba the hut come in*

Discos
lol erm...for starters *claps*

well done Smodden, I am glad we could of helped you through these hard times, anyways I dont think my eagles would take her hand away to a mountain, perhaps a "2nd hand shop"

Discos - meh, I must be loosing my touch

Smodden
laughing corny!!! i love it!

shadowy_blue
LOL..I'm glad you both decided to break it already. big grin IT'S ABOUT FREAKIN' TIME!!! big grin Congrats!! big grin

Smodden
thank you

i feel like a great burden has been lifted from me...like the ring has been destryoed.....i can see the shire.....taste the strawberies....

shadowy_blue
laughing ^^ classic..laughing Can you see Rosie dancing around?...with ribbons on her hair?! laughing

Smodden
*squints* yes s-b i can see her.....first faintly now...wait...more clear! *breaths* i can breathe the free air now....

thanks s-b and ALL
sauron
kitoky
pipfoot
pippen
phonix
aurora
ad skinner
ect....and the rest for all u guys help!!!
so i guess this threads dead now...? hmmm...

shadowy_blue
dead? Yeah..I think..tell Kit to close it if you want. smile

And, you're welcome. big grin Anytime. wink

big grin

Smodden
NO don't close it....this is my life on here!
leave it open for other hopless heartbreakers out there.

or it could be turned into a nazgul threadbig grin
j/k

Discos
*cough*, oh hello....

sauron
no it hasnt! its right he.....confused

andyF1
Beat her with a stick until she admits LOTR is the best movie ever to come into your worthless life.

And the my her some Flowers

sauron
worthless life

^^what a nice guy^^

Smodden
I said AND ALL!
all includes YOU discos!!

but so you'll be satisfyed:

THANK you discos!

Smodden
ooo just remembered

thank you