Thor w/belt vs Morg at full power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
Let's say Thor has his belt, which doubles his strength, for this fight

vs

Morg at full power (cosmic + well)

How would it go?

wrathofachilles
Old Thor? Could go either way. King Thor, obviously Thor. New Thor, Thor but it would be a tough battle.

Beyonder
Morg at Full Power? You talking about Morg w/ the WOL?

radioboy121
Morg, when given the power cosmic was giving Nova, Terrax, Airwalker, and Firelord trouble during one encounter. Terrax has given Silver Surfer trouble in the past and I can see Silver Surfer a good match for Thor. I'd give this to Morg.

wrathofachilles
Yeah but Nova, Airwalker, and Firelord suck. They're the poor man's version of the Galactic Herald. Terrax killed Morg, so they were fairly evenly matched even with Morg's power cosmic. Again, as King Thor, it's no contest. Morg isn't powerful enough to take him down. Regular Thor is more difficult, but I'm a traditionalist. I have to go with Goldilocks.

Krissy Von Doom
When Terrax killed Morg, Morg was being held down by Airwalker so I wouldn't credit Terrax with that kill. Morg with the well of life enhancement did give all the former heralds a run for their money.

Regular Thor with belt

vs

Morg with WOL

Tron
Isn't Thor always wearing that belt? If so it's just plain Thor anyways (as in the Thor we're used to).

JuggernautFan
i'd say morg takes it, he -would- have beaten all the previous heralds (by thier own admission) had S.S. not gotten galactus to intervene.

so by this knowledge one would have to put thor in the place of morg and see how well he could have done....... i dont think thor could take the combined might of the heralds.

Krissy Von Doom
I'm pretty sure he doesn't wear that belt all the time. I seem to remember him saying it takes him a while to recover from its effects.

norrin radd
morg with the waters of life, would beat the crap out of thor

FrothByte
but that wasn't a fair fight. morg(unarmed) almost killed terrax(armed with morg's axe) hadn't tyrant's minions interfened. morg is more powerful than terrax will ever be. morg with wol was already tapping into mystical energy that he combined with his power cosmic. he could have killed all the heralds had not galactus taken away his power cosmic. morg would kick thor's but!

FrothByte

norrin radd
terrax is no mach for morg, thats for sure.

shaber
With Grid's belt? big grin

ScarletSpider
The power belt brings back memories. Where, oh where is Red Norvell?!

Wynndar
Morg at his strongest would certainly beat Thor...I know they would make it interesting...Thor+belt+warrior madness...remember when Beta Ray Bill was helping the cosmic guys fight Tyrant?...

wrathofachilles
Thor with the warrior madness would beat Morg, if that's what the 'belt' is signifying, then Thor w/ belt wins. If Thor w/ belt is referring to regular Thor, that's different. Then Morg could take it.

Beyonder
Thor w/ belt = 2X regular strength (Class 200)

Thor w/ warrior madness - beat up BBR & SS. He also be Warlock and others.

Thor w/ warrior madness & power gem - made Thanos' nose bleed and to the point where Thanos decided to take out a weapon and hold Thor instead of fighting him.

Not sure how Thor w/ just warrior madness would do against Morg w/ WOL. IMO, Morg would win if they fought.

crazyspinz
morg is a tank, i need to find a way to beat him in the slug fest tourny. i just hope im against super man instead

FrothByte
lol. i was actually looking for a way to beat redshift. smile

Wynndar
jack of hearts beats them both and he is a superhuman from earth

Mr Bumper Thump
Bump smile

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Ouallada
Morg should take it.

Enyalus
Morg.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Enyalus
Morg. Really?

SuperiorTech
Morg.

K Von Doom
Not sure if I remember this right but didn't Morg steamroll Silver Surfer in their first meeting, which led to Surfer gathering all the other heralds? But I don't remember if that was before or after the Well of Life enhancement.

Enyalus
Originally posted by quanchi112
Really?
Yup.

Twice the strength of normal Thor doesn't make up for Morg getting the Waters of Life.

quanchi112
Yup.

Twice the strength of normal Thor doesn't make up for Morg getting the Waters of Life. I disagree. The guy cracked a Celestial with his hammer. Thor at normal strength easily crushed both the Surfer and Warlock like they commoners.

Enyalus
That's cool.

Owning four heralds > owning Surfer and Warlock.

iceman24567
Morg

Priest
Thor wins.

quanchi112
That's cool.

Owning four heralds > owning Surfer and Warlock. Did you see who the heralds were? Surfer wasn't even present. Give Thor twice his strength and Morg is in for it.

Enyalus
Nova would beat Surfer 10/10 times with ease.

quanchi112
Nova would beat Surfer 10/10 times with ease. No, but I could totally see Nova and airwalker doing so. LOL.

leonidas
Nova would beat Surfer 10/10 times with ease.

hoover

Enyalus
lol, what the hell is that, Leo?

leonidas
lol, what the hell is that, Leo?

he's snorting the fine white stuff . . . can't you tell? seehow happy he is when he's finished the line! big grin

Enyalus
Ah, duh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.