Scariest trailer i have ever seen....The White Noise, turn the lights on for this one

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drumdude1167
When i went to go see friday night lights, i saw the scariest trailer in the entire world. A trailer for THE WHITE NOISE, i was freaked out the whole movie becase it played actual audio from dead people communicating with the living, i know its real because i googled white noise and got very frightening news, that a guy was listing to a radio with head phones on and he what did he hear, but his wifes voice saying "I will see you soon" The exact same dead person that was played in this scary trailer. It said this audio was taken in 2004 and the person died in 2003. Which is what it said the date was on this trailer, So even though i was freaked out by this thing i will be seeing this, if anyone has any other accounts of this phenomina tell me or tell me what you think about this movie to be released, i dont know when

botankus
Sounds like another Blair Witch.

Cinemaddiction
Trailer is weak, and "ghost story" movies seem to be en vogue.

L49_JoaquinLovr
Ill check it out. Im sick of seeing movies that are expected to be scary but are cheezy.

Major Knight
never even heard of this one, but i will go find some stuff on it and see what i think.

Myth
The scary parts of the commercial are from the real life stories. The actual movie itself does not look good.

Walfredo
Right on Myth... this should be a documentary or something... its kinda cool to see Micahel Keaton again though... where has he been?

alic88
exactly..

Myth
They have a documentary on it. It is really cool.

SaTsuJiN
yeah.. the movies gonna blow.. too bad they didnt do a blair witch project-type thing with it.. famous actors kill scare factor for some reason

SlipknoT
hmm. sounds ok

Crash Overload
http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/white_noise/

moonwalker741
the beggining part i found very scary, the whole EVP thing...but the movie itself looks really dumb..

agreeing with Myth

Lord Soth
i'm going to see it, extremely intriguing to me

Walfredo
Who made the documentary? Sci-Fi?

Major Knight
k i saw the trailer and my god the evp thing scared the crap out of me but yea the rest of the actually movie sounds stupid.

Myth
Not sure but I almost want to say it was discovery channel.

Drumdude1167
that would be crazy, scares the crap out of me either way, i like to see Michael Keaton back in a movie, i always like him because he was beetlejuice, great movie

forumcrew
like um.. the village!

white noise looks ok but i dunno i never expect much out of scary or horror movies because most are let downs

madsci
during the beginning of the trailer, i had chills on the length of both of my arms. that was truly scary. the film itself looks okay, maybe not great, but i'm willing to see it because michael keaton is in it.

mc pee pants
i'm more scared of the brown noise.

ZomBiE_HunTER
The only thing that was chilling was hearing the voices and seeing pictures of the ppl at the same time.
im prolly going to watch that movie.

myaktrustsnoone
Sounds very interesting to me.

myaktrustsnoone
Heh i just watched the trailer, i thought it was pretty good do you have any idea when its going to be in theaters?

Stealth Agent
The dun scary part was the begginin yo. i have to ride on up on my bike in the dark so im like bein scared bigs time yo. You hear?

JKozzy
Agreeing with this too... it would make a scary documentary. But storyline? Good luck getting two stars.

Stealth Agent
Fo shizzle

Jeff-Man
it doesnt look scary at all IMO.

botankus
I think I saw something better than this on the Discovery Channel a few months ago.

angelsflame265
I saw this movie today! I liked the movie, I got freaked out at a few spots. But I am not a big fan of scary movies so if you really like scary movies for the screaming in fear, you might not like it. But it was alright.

But I will never treat static the same ever again. . .

papabeard
The creation of a good trailer is an art form in itself, and are often better than the actual films. The trailer for this movie wasnt great, check out the trailer for creep , it decent, showing just enough to pique your interest, not giving to much away, but relying on a trailer is like relying on a review, they cant be trusted.

papabeard
just a test

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/user_sigs/customsig_16462_BE.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.