Go Red Sox

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MarioX
GAME 3 is tonight folks! GO red sox! Down with the evil empire yankees!!!! cool

TheProgramSmith
I believe there is a sports forum for this sort of thing.

*double-checks to make sure*

Yep. Its right here
See? Its right there.

WindDancer
Yes use the Sports forum.

btw-Go Yankees!

MarioX
I meant for this to be an off topic thread, so it's here. I think I know where my threads go yes

TheProgramSmith
Pardon me for being abrupt.

Off-Topic or not....

cannot argue with a Moderator.

MarioX
I'm not arguing with a moderator, I'm sticking up for my posts.

MarioX
http://www.bostondirtdogs.com/2003/images/sicover.jpg

MarioX
What chips are you all gonna eat for the game? Or what food?

Kjtocool
not looking to good ....

DanZeke25
Yeah!! Lets Go Sox!!(they have to win the next two game to have a chance to win... but if they win the next three.. then i think the will win the series)

forumcrew
not only should it be in the sports board but also on the mlb playoff thread we dont need the clutter! mod get to work

Mr Parker
I am going to have to get that issue,that is clever and cool. smile Normally I would say go sox also because I have always despised the yankees more than anybody and hate them with a passion,but I hate Johnny Damon even worse since I am a royals fan and have to do the despisable and root for the yankees to go to the series.Damon going to the world series would be a nightmare for me.so right now I am a happy camper. smile go yankees.except lose the world series though. big grin

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
1918.. Babe Bucky Buckner Boone..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.