Professor X vs. Brainiac

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WizardNeedFood
Debate.

Vellius
Rebuttal.

WizardNeedFood
Riposte.

HarmonicFlo88
Laughing.

WizardNeedFood
Notation.

bitca360
Yeah since this thread is long dead no need to make a new one for my question...

Can anyone help me put together a Gauntlet list in the traditional order of easiest to most difficult? I have the characters just need some help sorting out who goes where? PM me if its no trouble?

Thanks in advance

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by bitca360
Yeah since this thread is long dead no need to make a new one for my question...

Can anyone help me put together a Gauntlet list in the traditional order of easiest to most difficult? I have the characters just need some help sorting out who goes where? PM me if its no trouble?

Thanks in advance

What?

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
What?

he has a list of characters in mind that he needs help in putting in a hierarchy.

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by masterbruce
he has a list of characters in mind that he needs help in putting in a hierarchy.

I was wondering why he didn't just post the characters and how this seems to not have much to do with the thread.

Soljer
*laughs*

masterbruce
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
I was wondering why he didn't just post the characters and how this seems to not have much to do with the thread.

yeah he should post the list here

leonidas
er, brainiac . . .? confused

bitca360
LoL, okay sorry for the confusion & I'm a she...

The List:
Daredevil & Elektra
Rogue (current) & Gambit
Longshot & Dazzler
Ultimate Colossus & Ultimate Northstar
Green Lanturn (John Stewart) & Vixen (only regular Earth animals)
Cyclops & Emma Frost
Mr. Fantastic & Invisible Woman
Ulitmate Quicksilver & Ultimate Scarlet Witch
Captain Britain & Meggan
Quicksilver & Crystal (Inhumans)

Can anyone help me sort it out suitable for a Gauntlet? Thats as simple as I can put it...

Storm & Black Panther are running it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.