Electoral observers in the US

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Omega

PVS
well....its sad...but perhaps needed

Tex
Very needed.
Bush and his friends will stoop to deplorable low levels to steal another election.

Linkalicious
looks like another W for GWBush.

gotta hand it to him...any tactic to win. I like that! Next we'll see hair pulling and biting.

Ushgarak
They are there by invitation and observing is ALL they are doing. More than anything else, this is a PR exercise to show that there are no double standards.

So really not a big deal.

Linkalicious
always gotta ruin the conspiracy theory. no

Cipher
Still pathetic....

Creechuur
Like W needs to pull any fast ones to win against Herman Munster.

..and like Herman soesn't stoop to equally deplorable levels. Honestly Tex, why haven't you gotten the fook outta my country yet? You'd be doing yourself a favor and you know it.

Peanut gallery-a$$ mutherf*&er...or fatherfu*&er...whatever.

Tex
In case you haven't noticed the race is tied 50/50. Half of the people in this country share my same ideals and beliefs.

The other uneducated, bible belt, trigger happy, redneck NASCAR watching hicks should be thankful.

We advance America.
The other barefoot, bible toting half are holding America back.

You should all just move to Alabama, Republican heaven! tongue10

Zanthor
Actually it doesn't sound like Alabama will be sure win for Bush. The numbers are getting closer there. Source was CNN.

Now I have to Vote for Herman? I suppose you'll say that Kerry Flip flopped now and changed his name. I'll just fill in everyone that is not Bush... laughing Hmm I guess they would throw out my ballot then...

Raz
Or Texas stick out tongue

Tex
The fabulous gays and I are going to put a stop to that! nono

R0B
These people? captain police zorro

Tex
Dont they look SO glamorous in their cute outfits?

(The fabulous gays love it when you compliment them on their outfits!)

R0B
Ok well Im sure they get loads of compliments erm

ash007
yeah but i really don't think it a bad idea as it sets a example that even in the mighty US things can still go wrong.

I mean if they have nothing to hide i see no trouble in having them over

Syren
I haven't seen a post this detailed and awesome for a while.

Thank you Texeh winkiss

Tptmanno1
Nice Tex,
I hate it when people say, "then leave, or get outta the country."
That not the point retartds! Were trying to Fix it! we point out whats bad, and endore Kerry or whoever because we want things to change! For the better!

Syren
toot

You tell 'em hunny!

*sigh*

And so the Texiness spreads.

The Omega
Well, as a lot of you US-citizens know, a lot of Europeans are worried about what happens over there. So for me it's good to see not everyone is a Bible-thumbing, Bush-supporting, you-have-a-duty-to-procreate redneck, who actually believes he has the right to tell people to leave their own country. And I tell my Europeans friends.

Creechur, what gives you the right to tell someone to leave their country of birth SOLELY because they disagree with you? I didn't know you were a fascist - know I do.

finti
they should choose me as a Prez

Corlindel
...And they should choose me as President of the Supreme Court eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.