Nominations for our first Fanfiction of the month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Current Nominations

Phoenix
THE RULES: No longer than 10,000 words ((this may be changed, depends how long it takes people to read them))

G - PG-13 only please, no R raters.

No slash - it only causes arguments. If you have a good slash fic, post it here with a summary and warning. I adore slash, so I hope you post some good ones there!

All fanfictions should be posted with a Title, Author, Word Count, Summary, Rating and Complete/Incomplete

Thats all I can really think of. If you think of another rule, or think one of these is innappropriate, PM me please.

Phoenix
My Nomination: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2088741/1/

Title -- Hero

Author -- molly22 ((Fanfiction.net))

Word Count -- 3015

Summary -- Hermione, Harry, and Ron are trying to move on after Neville is killed in the battle againts Voldemort. One chapter only. ((Author's own summary))

Rating -- PG-13

COMPLETE ((but with the possibility of continuation))

el-pirate
omg, i'm reading promise unbroken right now, and am in chapeter 13, it is so good!!!

DanZeke25
wow Promises UnBroken is probaly really good... but i don't feel like reading all that.... I get annoyed when i have to read something for a while on the computer... and i can't print all that out cause it will take too long to print and I probaly will run out of ink..

el-pirate
ok, just finished promises unbroken, and wow... almost best story i've everread (cause real hp is still first, but very close) now reading the sequel, but seriousy, the story actuallty make me cry, and i've been reading for 2 days (really my eyess hurt riht now!)
were can you vote, to let this win?

Phoenix
well, I'm hoping to get a few more nominations ((so we have a total of 5 - 10 fanfictions)) then put up the vote throughout november

Elessea
I aboslutly loved Promised big grin I cried too yes

yeah, its a lot to read...but well worth it...i printed out 10 pages a day at the librarary and read them over and over agins cuz i had to wait a whole day to read more stick out tongue but it was kinda fun to have to wait...

Remi48
Yo...

Senshi

tigress
aww I only read slash pouts....... only joking Im not pouting but well done to those who have their fics nominated I know how hard it is Im writting my first one its not as easy as it looks.

impatientinky
k, i dunno how well this would work cause it's sort off a spin off of another fic but a very good read by itself as well. it's not very long at all so maybe you can give it a try smile....and i also dunno how to post the link so here's all the info:

it's on www.fanfiction.net

author: SpookyMulder

title: Draco & Sara: One Night in Paris

word count: 3594

summary: A romantic interlude for readers of "The Girl in the Tower"
(basically, draco meets the only girl he's ever loved again
four years after they last saw each other)

rating: R

complete

the full story was awsome, but extremly long (Words: 390074). same site, author, rating........ "the girl in the tower"
LOVED IT!

dark1365
I'd have to nominate my own, in the KMC Forums General Fic Area!!!!
Just kidding.
I'd have to say that there's one in portkey.org, but I can't remember who wrote it and what address its in.
It's "Harry Potter and the Green Flame Torch.", the first chapter is something like, "The Return to Number Twelve, Grimmauld place."
And it had amusing Harry/Herm. I'd recommend it.

spidergrl
Can you find the link to it dark1365 please!!

BOPRecruit 16
no slash?! mad laughing the only hp fics that i read these days are harry and draco slash. darn it! sad laughing i have an hp/lotr fic, but i have no idea if it's around 10,000 words or not...i'll have to check later on ff.net....

ooh! yes! eek! boo yah! my fic is over 10, 000! eek! 16,963 cool sweet. i don't think it's worth a nomination yet. i haven't gotten that far in the story. but when i do, i'll mention and hope it does get nominated. happy

spidergrl
i will when you're into it more!! big grin

BOPRecruit 16
have you ever read my hp/lotr fic, "Dead Man Walking"? it's posted in the general fiction section of kmc and also there's a copy at fanfiction.net but i haven't uploaded chapter three to it yet, at ff.net that is.

dark1365
I cant remember it, spider...when I tried to search for it, it didn't come up.

BOPRecruit 16
spidergrl: by the way, i also have a special features thread for that story, so feel free to check that place out and post nice comments. after reading a chapter or more of it. that would be nice. getting reviews that is! happy

spidergrl
What is it about??

BOPRecruit 16
are you talking to me and asking about my story? blink *oblivious*

spidergrl
yes you!!!

BOPRecruit 16

spidergrl
Do I need a summary thing?? huh??

dark1365
The Green Flame torch. And Harry and Hermione hook up right at the end of the first chapter.
Or were you talking to BOP?

spidergrl
What the hell are you two on about?? confused

BOPRecruit 16
i thought that you requested the summary to my fanfic, spidergrl, so i posted it. i know the one that i did there sounds crappy...but so much happens in my story that it's hard to make a good one...btw, the story i'm talking about is "dead man walking". it's an hp/lotr semi-crossover. savvy?

dark1365
I dunno, I don't like hybrids, but it's just me.

spidergrl
oohh right, I wasn't asking you that I was asking dark1365 for the link to the kewl story or something he found on the other page!! sori...

BOPRecruit 16
dark: whatever, man.
spidergrl: my bad. that's okay.

spidergrl
Thats alright. hehehe!!

BOPRecruit 16
forgive me for being old. laughing i have such a bad short term memory at times, it's not even funny at times....laughing

so what other hp fanfics are being nominated, any new ones?

spidergrl
Don't think so!! I can't wait till i get older, kind of wink

dark1365
teh green flame torch.

spidergrl
huh dark??

dark1365
It's about the Green Flame Torch.

spidergrl
what it?? Your story??

dark1365
No, the other's.

spidergrl
ryt.....

el-pirate
ooh, have an other funny fanfiction! it's called absolute shocker, written by 'james-roxmysox' seriously, it's so funny! story about lily and james, but then a little different... wink

spidergrl
Give us the attachement to it!! p.s. I love the sig!! Its called a lance....Hello!!!

~Air Angel~
I haven't written fanfics in forever (cuz I started writing a book)...

But I know the Bop write the best fanfics!!! smile

BOPRecruit 16
why thank you, air angel! i have had fun working with you on hp carry on fics in the past. happy any good ones lately that you're working on, hp fics and/or carry ons?

dark1365
Mine's in the General Fiction Area here.

~Air Angel~
Nope...I started writing a fantasy book....I am on chap. 3...but everything's going to be slowing down in the book b/c I just started 2 more classes.......... history & engl 294 (creative writing big grin )

so............gotta wait.........

I might want to write more fan fics after HP6 is released! big grin

el-pirate
wow, you're writing a whole book!? lot of work! started writing once, but just didn't have time for it anymore.. migth start again someday... good luck with yours!

bit lazy right now...wink it's on www dot fanfiction dot net (can't remeber if i can post the real adress here...), and with search you type jamesroxmysox, then absolute shocker. seriously hilarious!! big grin

ooh, and thanx about the sig! couldn't find a picture of the guy who actually said that line.... wink

spidergrl
Are we allowd to nominate people who aren't from KMC?? happy

dark1365
Of course.

spidergrl
I NOMINATE JK ROWLING THEN!!! happy

dark1365
It's fan fiction spider, not the actual story... laughing out loud

BOPRecruit 16
an original story, huh? that sounds cool. i'm working on some as well. but only in notes. haven't gotten around to writing the actual content. eventually i will though...like when i'm in college! eek! laughing anyways, is there anything you can tell me about your book is it all hush hush?

~Air Angel~
hrm.....*what to say about my book*.......... it's not all hush hush....but to even begin to what its about and where its going are still being developed. I am stuck right now...........

I believe the story is goign to have something to do with a huge problem with magic in the world or something......... either someone is trying to squash it....or I might have defects start occuring ........ also trying to bring in some NEW magical talents.... not sure what to call them yet..... i want to be a little different.... dont' want to refer to ALL my char's as witches or wizards...and of course there are those who are bound truly by the weapon they've perfected.......

there's a TON of work still being done............. Should be more detailed by Chp 7 i think........ usually by Chp 7 you know where the story is going and you get a good firm grip on bad char's, good char';s, the plot...etc.......

spidergrl
my vote is my vote, im sticking with it.........

GO ALL THE WAY JK!!!! happy

BOPRecruit 16
sounds great. let me know when you get it posted or published! big grin i wish you luck and try your best. fantasy stories are always so much fun and eaiser to write! also, do you have any current hp fic projects up?

~Air Angel~
no.... i want to write some more hp fan fics.... I might not start those til summer.... work is crazy these days and school too....

what hp fan fics are you working on? are u still writing the lotr/hp spin off one????

what about the outsider ones..........

BOPRecruit 16
i do have an idea for a new hp fanfic, but don't have much plans for a plot and doing it. it would have had a crime drama sort of base. you know, kind of all law and order and csi style.

as for any fics i'm working on, currently that is none. 'dead man walking', the lotr/hp one, is currently on hiatus once more. normally when i watch the hp movies or sompin', i get motivated.

as for that outsider one that i did ages ago, it was nice, but it died on me. annoying habit that i don't finish many of my stories! *ack* >,<

Jedi-Knight 8k2
DUDE PROMISE UNBROKEN IS F**K AWESOME

BOPRecruit 16
sorry that i keep gabbing in this thread and not nominating any stories because all of the hp fanfics that i read are harry and draco slash. so that doesn't help me. also, i can't really nominate my hp/lotr fic (not slash lol) because i haven't updated that story in ages and haven't gotten far content wise! >,< *argh*

dark1365
If James had lived....
erm

BOPRecruit 16
dude, there was this hp/lotr crossover fic that i saw at fictionally.org years ago, but i never saved the link so i can't post it here. it was kind of cheesy, but funny and cute. dammit!

syko freak
I have 2 say both spiders n Darks r the best i red so far

spidergrl
well thank you!! embarrasment

syko freak
u r welcome

Phoenix
Does anyone have any more nominations before we put them up to a vote?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.