yay for me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mr. Bacon
i got my learners permit today to drive, P.S.

this is a really stupid and random thread that will die very quickly ... YAAAY

leatherface12
Let me be the first to congragulate you. Congradulations. cool

MC Mike
Let me be the first to Off Topic-ize this thread.

CHICKENS! CHICKENS IN THE OVEN!

§pearhead
I live in Bacon's town, this is scary

NyC-gUrL
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

DeNiro
I remeber when I got mine. IT was so great till I took my first left hand turn off of a major street at 40 mph stick out tongue Trust me ull get really sick of ur permit really fast because driving with ur parents sucks wait till u get ur licesnes its great

Dogbert
Pfffff, I got my lisence today Happy Dance That beats a little permit stick out tongue

DeNiro
pfff i got my liscens two motnhs ago stick out tongue

Baylin
I've had my licence 12 years now arnt I an old fart!

Congrats btw Meester Bacon! wink

DeNiro
12 years already god damn shouldnt u be dead by now u old man laughing out loud

Baylin
The way I drive?

That would be YES!!!! laughing out loud

Mr. Bacon
if i got my permit on my 16th b day i could have had my liscense 3 weeks ago but im a lazy ass

DeNiro
That made no ****ing sense u just said if u could have gotten ur permit on ur 16th bday u could have gotten ur licesne 3 weeks ago what the hell does that mean. one u have to have 30 hours of class room what ever and have had ur permit for at least 3 months before getting ur licsnse

realworlddreams
in CA we need to have a permit for 6 months n drive 50 hrs...
ive had my permit for 9 months at least, because 6 of those hrs are 3 2hr behind the wheel instructed driving....

i was lazy as hell w/my permit

DeNiro
Well I got my permit on like my bday last year cause I went to a private driving school and i had it for a year before I got my licesne and drove all the time. We only need 25 hours with a parent and 6 hours with the school. and have our permits for 3 months. But ne way I did the 25 hours but my mom just wrote in like 3 hours here and there just cause we never kept track of when i drove.

I was so pissed they lost my completion letter in the mail i could have gotten my licesne on like my bday but since they lost it i got lit like 2 weeks after i almost flipped out on the phone to my drivers ed school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.