Most Powerful Telekinetic?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RaventheOnly
I'm surprised i couldn't find a thread even threw search for this. messed

So who? big grin

spyrokinesi35
nate grey's got my vote. or god-like cable

Mane
Cable.

radioboy121
Cannot think of any other mutants with telekinesis other than Jean, Legion, and Phoenix (Rachel). By potential, I'm guessing Nate Grey.

I wish I could throw Yoda in the mix.

Did you know that Shadowcat once pretended to the other X-men that she had telekinetic powers by supposedly lifting the blackbird from the water (actually, Colossus was underneath lifting it).

HarmonicFlo88
Yeah, it is Nate Grey...by potential. at tha end of his series, he had close to full control/powers. he just never demonstrated them as cable does in a Jesus Christ like fashion in his current series.

Also at tha end of his series, x-man's adventures were far from "main marvel" . so we never got to see him throw other mutants around.

leonheartmm
hmmm what about franklin richard at the height of his power, u know he is said to be able to produce tremendous forceblasts when he achives his true potential

leonheartmm
and what about tyler, the son of cable, he was said to be a lot more powerful than cable and cable is is a bit weaker than nate

norrin radd
what about dark phoenix

Krissy Von Doom
What about Moondragon with the Mind Gem? She KO'd Xavier during the Infinity Crusade.

HarmonicFlo88
Genesis' powers : forge an empathic link with another person, allowing him to visually display that person's memories

Link - http://uncannyxmen.net/db/character...asp?fldAuto=493

HarmonicFlo88
Dark Pheonix is considered a cosmic being. if tha creator of this thread considers cosmic beings, I'd say maybe LT. There is a different hierarchy in Marvel Earth and Earth-like dimensions..so on earth I'd say Nate Grey.

RaventheOnly
Single person with natural abilities in telekinetics. strictly moving objects with mind. big grin no empathy... which is a totally different ability.

Joker1237
Any Jedi, I suppose, Yoda or Vader, and of couse Luke.

Tina from friday the 13 part 7,

And Carrie, we cant for get carrie lol.

K3VIL
what about Exodus?With his telekinetic powers and telekinetic strenght he has go head to head with Holocaust, who has an unknown level of superhuman strenght and was impervious to virtually every type of physical injury, and Exodus stay and fight destroying all the Avalon Base.

leonheartmm
i still think that it has to be franklin richards, i mean he is said to have the power level of a celestial! im sure that if exodus went up against a celestial, hed have his sorry ass kicked. but other than that, nate is very powerful, but has one heard of a marvel character named "HER", she was experimentally developed to be the ultimate evolutionary being{not that she was} but she managed to telekenetically throw the THING eight miles of an island.

HarmonicFlo88
Yes, i knew that for a long time. by showing Genesis' powers ...

"Genesis' powers : forge an empathic link with another person, allowing him to visually display that person's memories"

I was responding to

Since tha title of this thread is "Most Powerful Telekinetic?", Tylers powers are not of tha sort, and so therefore he is irrelevant.

HarmonicFlo88
Nate Grey defeated Exodus. As powerfull as Exodus is, Nate is far more powerfull - fact.

X-Man #14

Darth Vicious
WHile i would go with Onslaught since he has Professor X powers magnified and is my favorite im gonna go with Franklin Richards because he is so powerful he created a pocket universe but more importantly he is a kid, imagine when he grows up.

Krissy Von Doom
"Her" hung around with Quasar and Makkari for a bit, she didn't seem to display any telekinetic abilities. Most of her power displays were cosmic in nature. Which comic did she use this telekinetic blast in?

RaventheOnly
proffessor x is a telepath... no expression telekinetics is moving objects with mind. no expression

papablkbear
Prof. X has limited telekinetic

RaventheOnly
well then... limited is definetly not powerful stick out tongue

HarmonicFlo88
Nicely said. lol.

papablkbear
I was just stating that prof. x does have telekinetic abilities u said that he couldn't move anything with his mind that he was simply a telepath but that is not the case. But your right limited is not powerful

Maelstrom
Isn't Prof. X's limited t.k. of the sort that when he goes sooo powerful with his telepathy that he can sorta hold or freeze objects. That seems like t.k. but it's really a strengthened telepathy of sorts.
The Black Queen is a strong t.k. and a telepath too. She has total control over the inanimate with he t.k.

radioboy121
When I think of Selene, I see her more than just her telekinesis in terms of powers, so I can't evaluate how powerful she would be if she solely used this ability.

Maelstrom
Also the professor can blast through forms with his telepathy when he is at that level. He nearly goes insane though. Almost a complete white-out. I sight the time in the beginning when he recruited Cyclops whom he seemed to have an emotional attachment to even before Cyke knew who he was.
Scott was just a young boy of 13 or 14 and he was alone in a park when his eye beams went out of control almost burying him alive under a mountain of cement debris. The professor was able to both hold the debris in place and blast through it to reach cyke. That was the story line anyhow. raver laughing

eleveninches
If Prof X is a telekinetic, then why does he bother with his wheelchair??

Abaddon
I think X-man is the strongest. In X-man #4? when he enters the real reality, Xavier and Jean Grey feel him almost pass out.

RaventheOnly
....but.... that is empathy...

i mean whats the biggest thing someone has moved or held off with just there mind, no limits attached....

FeceMan
It's probably quite difficult to levitate oneself around...and no one said that Prof. X had vast TK powers, either. Hmmm...

I remember Jean Grey in the 90's cartoon. Dang, her TK was weak as hell. And Yoda is certainly NOT one of the most powerful telekinetics, at least not in my opinion. When I think strong telekinetic, I imagine someone lifting up a massive object and hurling it at like 50+ mph.

Anyway, this post is starting to come out as a stream-of-consciousness deal, so I'll stop talking.

Raven, is it possible that the Eldar of which your signature speak are indeed the Eldar of Warhammer 40k? Actually, more specifically, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War?

ScarletSpider
Fece, you're back!? Sweet.

Comet Man had good telekinetic abilities...if anyone remembers him.

RaventheOnly
Thats why i possed the post, there seems to not be very many telekinetics at all, in comparison to the other types of powers. stick out tongue

laughing out loud yes Eldar of WH40K big grin

HarmonicFlo88
It's DEFINITELY Nate Grey, and i say this not just cuz i'm a fan...i'm just posting on this thread with knowledge of him. I dont know why anyone mentioned Prof X....his telekinesis is weak....his telepathy is wut is strong.

Even then... he was pulled out of tha astral plane by nate grey. and that is to prove hes a strongerer than prof. X...yea hes that damn powerfull. tha reason xavier was even spying on nate via astral plane was because he sensed his arival on earth 616 from tha AOA timeline ....a SHOCKWAVE where Nate Grey created Madelyne Pryor out of THIN AIR - without realizing it until way later in his series.

It doesn't matter if you guys are talking about his potential or not, nate grey was DEFINED as tha most powerfull psionic to ever exist. he was so powerfull that to balance his character, they wrote things that show his body couldn't handle his power ...or that if he ever tried to display FULL use of his powers that he would die because his body can't handle it. he was also given a failsafe by mister sinister that he would die by tha age of 21. though he found a cure against it, he was still dispersed in to every organism on earth to save it from being consumed.

It wasn't til he later learned to harness his powers after a long time and help that he became able to show wut was closest to his potential.

As a human-mutant, he is tha strongest psionic being . if you want to know who is tha most powerfull telekinetic in tha whole universe, i would say Living Tribunal.

Telekinesis that nate can use, in his words "My telekinesis just sheared down through a hundred and thirty feet of dirt and rock, smashed through four more feet of solid brick and Mortar...and Pulverized it all in mid-air right before your eyes...lets take a minute to imagine what it could do to You."

If you're talking about CURRENTLY , it would definitely be tha new Cable. who has pretty much tha same powers as Nate did, and is showing them by saving countless lives. fittingly his stories were titled "the passion of the cable" - Cable & Deadpool.

RaventheOnly
Nate Grey seems pretty powerful big grin and i doubt not the God-like Tribunal is not the most powerful of all big grin

Raven sounds a lot like Nate Grey, her ability to move objects however is fueled by her main ability which revolves around empathy. She can move mountain sized objects and is half-demon, which gives an unlimited pit of rage which she can dip into at times, but without destroying her feeble body.

Nathaniel Grey
If we're talking about the most powerful mutant telekinetics than I'd say it's between the current Marvel Girl ( Rachel " Grey " ) and Cable.

Filth
Judg Anderson everyone seems to of missed her sad

HarmonicFlo88
Currently its Cable...as a human-mutant.

In tha whole universe its Living Tribunal .

As a human-mutant, Nate Grey was the most powerfull ever to exist. If he was still alive today, when it comes to telekinetics - cable would be his only equal .

HarmonicFlo88
Without being possessed by an entity, of course.

Which I will add dissmisses their eligibility to be considered for its not really their power.

FeceMan
Edit button.

Of course I'm back smile. You should check the symbiote threads more often--that's where we all hang out. d00d.

ragesRemorse
x-man, reed richards are the strongest. X-man is the strongest though atleast i would say potentialy the strongest.

jayson
my mom

Abaddon
What ever happend to Nate Grey?

leonheartmm
wat do u mean wat happened to nate, he died, well in a matter of speaking, while trying to save the world from the harvester, ummm i think, im a bit rusty.

neway, reed richards i ask?! hes not even a psionic, wat r u talkin about
rages remorse?

leonheartmm
i think what u meant to say was FRANKLIN RICHARDS

eleveninches
frankie is not strictly a telekinetic. He can distort reality and stuff like that, but telekinesis is not his main power.

leonheartmm
um well, hes supposed to be able to generate force blasts of tremendous energy when he reaches his true potential, id say that force blasts, when created psionically, pass as telekenesis, dont u agree.

neway i was just sayin that cause reed richards is no telekenetic, so the guy was probably talkin about franklin.

HarmonicFlo88
Franklin Richards should not count.

He was at his max when he changed reality to make him older but his mind was still of a child so that didn't work.

As a kid he had no control over his powers, most of wut he did was subconscious. plus, as a kid i heard reed richards shut his powers off because of his control issue, thus making it a waiting disaster for tha universe.

It's not like he'd fight anyone anyway. and even then, he lacked control to use it effectively in a battle or any other situation.

With that said, it's Nate Grey.

leonheartmm
he wasnt at max when he made himself older, neway, ur talkin about him as a kid, i was sayin that AFTER HE REACHED HIS TRUE POTENTIAL, but he did demonstrate the strength of hi psi powers when he made a pocket universe. ur talkin about this in terms of the current power charts, i mean nate is much more powerful than cable, but nate lost to cable once in a fight because of his lack of expirience, that doesnt go to say that nate is weaker than cable, it means that he just had not reached his potential.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.