Old vs New

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Who would win this classic showdown of X-men superhero teams?

Team one is:
Beast
Cyclops
Jean Gray
Iceman
Archangel

Team Two is:
Wolverine
Nightcrawler
Storm
Colossus
Thunderbird

crazyspinz
new wins via colossus and wolverine and storm alone could probably beat all those other guys at once, cuz back then gean was not even close to how strong she is now

juggernaut74
Thats kinda what I was thinking Wolverine and Colossus are the showstoppers in this battle. Although I do think it would be a close one.

uQifg2WV
wait storm was part of the original xmen wasn't she

FrothByte
thunderbird? the brother of warpath?

uQifg2WV
plz answer my question

juggernaut74
Storm was not a original member of the x-men. That team is team #1. As for warpath being brothers with thunderbird. I honestly dont know.

juggernaut74
Team #2 was her first appearance.

wrathofachilles
Storm is not more powerful than the combined forces of the original X-Men, not even close. Colossus was nowhere near as strong then as he is today, and again, Wolverine is very much over-rated. It's tough to call this one, but if Xavier is counted for Team #1 *he is one of the originals* then Team #1 hands down.

Krissy Von Doom
The New X-men are more powerful than the originals. A more even fight would be the X-Men Blue team vs X-Men Gold team.

lightaxe
blue and gold teams?

Paola
Blue Team:

Beast
Cyclops
Gambit
Psylocke
Rogue
Wolverine

Gold Team:

Jean Grey
Colossus
Iceman
Archangel
Bishop

lightaxe
ooo thanks

muffin man
umm why the change
2nd wave x-men 1st time
blue team second time

mr.smiley
it would be close but remember it was cyclops who whipped the new xmen into a team.

muffin man
they'd work with out him and emma frost
come on beast, wolverine and jean work together well
emma and scott are who wreck it

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.