Depresssed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Punkyhermy
Why is life this way? Why is it always such that stuff u HATE happen to u?!Why is it that nothing goes your way?! Why is everything so unfair?!Why do u feel guilt for no reason at all?Why is it that u regret stuff alot... sad confused

vaya_the_elf
Life does have its bad times, but they will be good again. Just have to be Strong and wait. It will come.

Andre 3000
my apartment has mice,i aint got a girlfriend,i dont have much friends,i almost got beat up on tha bus...

Nienna
I have a depression disorder, I know what it feels like to be depressed, and in the worst way.

Things will get better for you yes yes

JToTheP
Life is just a circle is all it is, happiness, sadness, horrible, nothing, happiness, sadness, etc. Being a teenager is the absolute worst thing in life, but it is there for a reason.

/\RK
my friend always gets drepressed when she is drunk, and one day when she was drunk she went to tell every one that but sge said, "i always get depissed" we all laughed, she laughed at herself and every thing was good, yay for trying to say two words at once

vaya_the_elf
Plus from all your bad experiences you learn things from it.

Phoenix Aska
Depression...it happens..get over it....

Andre 3000
im usualy happy

Nazgulinthedark
your depression is teaching you stuff you may need to know later in life, i dont know what because ive never been depressed.
yes, ive had bad times in my life, quite a few. a few months ago, i moved 1000 miles from the place where i grew up, to south dakota. beleive me, i didnt want to move and leave my friends, but i didnt let it get me down, because i had stuff to work for, i had grades to maintain. and id always make new friends in south dakota, and we had already bought plane tickets to come back and visit in december.
now, with whatever is bothering you, youve got to find something positive about it, just a little slither of something good, and think about that, beleive me, itll help. smile

Darth Revan187
stop whining

Imaginary
Whining and complaining is a part of life. Get over it

!deathcab!
How is saying 'get over it' helping? and obviously if you have depression you don't just get over it.

Ugh. People like you piss me off.

vaya_the_elf
Get over us whining laughing out loud

I'm so funny

Imaginary
I meant "Get over us whining and complaining because it isn't going to change." Not "Get over depression" Sorry if that's how it came across

Andre 3000
ya! u dont just "get over it" all of a sudden!dumbasses...

Imaginary
See edit

Andre 3000
oh...whoops...sorry i said dumbass

Imaginary
dont worry you posted 1 minute before i edited

Punkyhermy
i am not depressed! i just wrote it for people who are!

Nazgulinthedark
well, you certenly implied that you were erm

Imaginary
Yea... Punkyhermy, I was slightly confused there...

Phoenix Aska
Hmph...people with depression...it's their fault that they are in such a state...it doesn't come by itself...

The only person who has depression that can help is themselves.....

TrAnCeDuO
the way i deal with depression is by laughing at how stupid it is and actually try to enjoy life. plus im a strict believer in karma. if something goes wrong it means i somewhere along the line ****ed up. it works the other way as well. if your depressed go out there and do some charity work! smile

Phoenix Aska
Some charity work eh???

Maybe you could try singing or something to get ur mind off the subject....

Black Daisy
i used to be deppressed all the time erm

but know im happy big grin i got out more and made friends and tada

Nienna
Me too messed

Now I'm better, although once in a while I hate everything no expression

But I think I'm ok happy

Black Daisy
i still cant go outside for long periods of time due to my agorophobia sad so i miss out on alot

Phoenix Aska
Hmm...whats agrophobia again???

I used to know nut it wasn't important so I forgot...

eggmayo
i am always depressed when im alone... so today even though i had a migraine, i just went out all day

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm...when u have a migrane maybe it's best that u just stay inside and sleep....

Anna85
life is fine... sometime

eggmayo
that is a big problem. i cannot usually sleep due to my insomnia.
i cannot stay inside because i get depressed, claustrophobic adn paranoid. the only times when i am actually ok is when im out with some cool people i can just hang back with

Phoenix Aska
If u had a headahe..it would just be dumb to go places when u don't feel good....

Vampy
pseudo philosophical bullshit

songbirdforever
I read what you said at the top and that is so not not not not NOT NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! remember i have depression

Phoenix Aska
Yeah it is...something has to cause depression.....

eggmayo
i think it is a combination of stress, samey routines, poor social, and dark envrionments

songbirdforever
CHEMICAL IMBALANCES AND EVEN WITH MEDICINE IT DOESNT CURE IT.

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm....I have dark enviornments,poor social,kind of same routines, and stress and look at me now!!!

eggmayo
but antidepressants do not work. i was on prozac 12 for 2 years and it did nothing for me

Phoenix Aska
oOo i got it...

You can get vikidan....I don't think I spelled that right....

eggmayo
whats that?

songbirdforever
Then ur lucky

Phoenix Aska
who's lucky???

Vikidan is that drug that makes you not care about anything....They give it to you at the hospital for pain and stuff...

Black Daisy
fear of leaving the safty of your own home

Phoenix Aska
Oh yeah....now I remember....

That would suck to have that...

Did something happen to you one time that caused it?

Black Daisy
nah i was born with it

Phoenix Aska
Geez....what is there to be scared of outside of ur own home though???

Jackie Malfoy
My sister was depressed al while back.She started to cut herself and even tryed to jump out of the window.Lucky for her we stoped her just in time.
Then she went to the hospital for alittle bit and stayed there for almost four mouths.She is ok now and less depressed she is also on meds.But it is scary to have someone you love so much do that to themself.
And if someone you know does that you should tell someone right awy so they can get help!Don't be sad be happy!LIfe is too short to be sad!
See yoy around!JM smokin'

Phoenix Aska
People who cut themselves are usually severly depressed about something...which is usually something to do with death or family....

They need lots of attention....

Black Daisy
iunno its just uncoforable for me later this year im supposed to go to boston, NY city and washington dc for a school trip

im super scared to be gone for that long

im also uncofortable withperson on person contact and swimming

Phoenix Aska
Are u going to go on that school trip with lots of your friends?

Black Daisy
yeah i think it will be fun

Phoenix Aska
Hmmm..I bet it will be...

Just try and not think about home and think about what you would do the next day or how much fun u are going to have with ur friends....

Jackie Malfoy
It was my stepfather that was making her so upset he is annoying and is always puting down our dad and saying real mean stuff to both of us.
She does not have to see him after she told the doctor at the hospital this.
As for me I only have to see him this weeken and everyother weeken.Lucky me.I just annore him through.JM Happy Dance

Phoenix Aska
Well there you go...family issues....

BlackC@t
Life does suck, A LOT

It's funny how we have to put up with the a$$holes in life.

But all the times I've been down I've come to learn that something will happen very soon that will make you happy again happy

It's only a couple of weeks until I get off for christmas holidays! in my country thats a month and a half off! eek!
Then the new school year starts up and I'll be put in a different class without the people I hate happy

Kiyouhana
Everyone hates me...my friends..my family...
I mean my f*cking brother was trying to kill me me with a knife and my father was just sitting there watching TV telling me to shut up or he'll take out the medal poll and whip me....

Then my friends are freak'in racist....

But I'm not depressed just f*cked up :P
Being depressed causes stress and I just don't...
Like haveing any feeling...depression nor happiness...

Just pretend to be happy and life will leave you alone. Or you can coninue to ask the meaning of life, drown yourself in depressing music, and cut yourself....
and see what happens...not something pretty I would say...
In fact depression only leads to dying young.

Phoenix Aska
Uhhmmm...what country are you in???

that is awesome that u get such a long break...

Kiyouhana
I live in America. Why do you ask?

BlackC@t
I live in New Zealand, these are how our holidays work:

TERM 1: 11 weeks.

2 WEEK HOLIDAYS.

TERM 2: 10 weeks.

2 WEEK HOLIDAYS.

TERM 3: 9 weeks.

2 WEEK HOLIDAYS.

TERM 4: 9 weeks.

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS, just over 6 weeks off. (1 month and a half.)

Joker1237
Depress??? Depress??? I dont even know the meaning of the word lol.

Lived evey day as it is your last, because it could.

SlipknoT
I like to roll around in a car tire and then eat bluephis sticks while singing Jesuse loves me

Phoenix Aska
I heard about people who roll around in the mud and feed grandmas bacon in the bathtub to make them happy....

SlipknoT
Yea, I dont get along with those kind of people miffed

Phoenix Aska
hahaha...ur views sound slightly similar....

darkcrown
confused

Phoenix Aska
SlipknoT can go roll around as much as he wants to...then he can get naked,set fire to the land, and free all the animals...

carnival_junkie
I know the feeling...
But... if you honestly know you're depressed, seek professional help.

"It cant rain all the time."
-The Crow.

Phoenix Aska
If you think your depressed start Dancing!!!

Darth Revan187
I am the harvester of sorrow

Phoenix Aska
*still dancing*

Ayo for yayo walk around with yayo all in my nazo I must of been crazo

Kiyouhana
*Stabs*
-.-
Dancing gets you nowhere

big gay kirk
Never suffered from depression as such...but as a recovering schizophrenic I can sympathize... on of the best things I ever heard on the subject came from a Buddhist friend of mine..."Without seeking death, learn to welcome it... then you will fear nothing..."

Depression may not be your fault... but it is up to you to make the change to end it... no one can do it for you... just like mental illness... I am only a recovering schizophrenic because I made the decision to ignore the voice....

carnival_junkie
Depression is never someone's fault.
Depression is an illness, it's an inbalance of chemicals in the brain.

I know many people who like to make fun of people who are depressed and as I said to them... you cant say "snap out of it" to someone who's depressed...

Telling someone to snap out of depression is like telling someone to stop having cancer. It just does not work that way.

I've delt with depression. I took medication and it only seemed to make things worse. I delt with self injury. . I'm still dealing with that... trying to get over it...

It's hard... I know... but you just have to make it through...

Life's rough... get a helmet...

Phoenix Aska
geez...I get stabbed for dancing???

That sucks....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.