Scream trivia!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shmoo
It can be from any of the 3 movies!

I'll start off with an easy one......
Who were the killers in the original Scream?

Lord Soth
Billy Loomis and Stu (can't remember last name)

What is Roman Bridger's relationship to Sidney?

Shmoo
He is Sidney's brother....or half brother.....right?
What town does the original Scream take place in?

Fallen Jedi
damn it i can't remember. its been a while since i've seen the movie.

Cinemaddiction
Stu's full name is Stuart Macher, and it takes place in Woodsboro.

Who was cast to play the role of Sidney in the movie adaptation of Gale Weather's book "The Woodsboro Murders"?

Lord Soth
Tori Spelling

what two 'Friends' cast members are mentioned in Scream 2?

Freddy_vs_Jason
what two horror killer icons were mentioned at the start of scream 1 when drew barrymore was on the phone to the killer?

Lord Soth
Freddy Krueger and Michael Myers

Now back to my question: what two 'Friends' cast members are mentioned in Scream 2?

Lord Soth
Does nobody know? C'mon, you have a 2/5 chance of getting it right (b/c you know they wouldn't say Courtney Cox)

Shmoo
I think one of them is Jenifer Aniston.....

Lord Soth
Jennifer Aniston aaaaaaand....

Dogbert
David Schwimmer

Lord Soth
YES!!! Good for you two!

Dogbert
What brief role did diretor Wes Craven play?

Shmoo
he was the janitor when the principle looks down the hall when he hears a noise.

Dogbert
Yay. You got it clapping

Lord Soth
Another quick-spot of Wes Craven: In Scream 3, he was a guy holding a camera walking around Sunrise Studios

Dogbert
What is Kincaid's first name?

Lord Soth
Mark

What was the original name of Scream?

SlickRick69
Scary Movie? I think I remember reading that somewhere...

Dogbert
I am pretty sure that is right, but I am not sure.

Lord Soth
Yeah, that's it

What was Maureen Prescott's real/stage name (I don't remember which it is)?

Dogbert
Rena Reneyolds

Lord Soth
Name the actress from Scream 3 who will play a vampire in Blade 3

SpEeDwAy
Parker Posey (Jennifer)

Lord Soth
Name the last person to die (besides the killers) in each movie

Lord Soth
No one wants to take a crack at it? confused

SpEeDwAy
I think I know this one, let's see:

Scream: Kenny's throat is cut open with knife

Scream 2: Derek (Sidney's boyfriend) is shot in stomach by Mickey

Scream 3: John Milton's (horror producer) throat is slashed by Roman

Lord Soth
Correct.

Who are then only two people in Scream 2 that are blonds? Name the actresses and the characters

SpEeDwAy
Sorority Sister Murphy played by Portia de Rossi is one of them, don't know about the other one.

Lord Soth
oops, forgot about her

Well, apparently there's 3; 1 down, 2 to go

Shmoo
Sarah Michele Gellar--Cici(is that how you spell it) i don't know the other one.....

SpEeDwAy
The girl in Randy's film class, I don't know her name but I think it's Nina Petronzio.

Lord Soth
Grrr......people are coming up with blondes........1 more.....

SpEeDwAy
Could it be Casey Becker from the film within a film Stab played by Heather Graham?

Lord Soth
yes Yes indeedy!

kiwibloom
i have 2 questions 4 u guys k?! 1.what 2 characters from scream, had cameos in scream2? and 2. what actresses auditioned for the role of christine(cotten's girlfriend but lost it to kelly rutherford in scream3????? big grin

kizool cuz skizool iz zout! darlin i dont know what you did Sydney but on behalf of the intire student body we all say THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!-STU MACHER BABY!!!! Happy Dance cool big grin stick out tongue wink

kiwibloom
ANYONE?????? confused

JESUS!!! quick the camera!!!!!-GALE I'M NOT JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!-KENNEY mad cool big grin

Lord Soth
Nope, I'm lost

lilwitch2004
don't be scared it is not a scary movie onless you think when you watch this movie you are thinking that he is going to come through the screen. You should not be scared of him he is not real he is just a monster that is trying to scare you so am i im not a monster im just trying to scare you. you guy and girls can't be afraid of me im just a 14 year old trying to scare all the little people who com on this sight. You guys should not be afraid of me im just a prankster and i like to scare people.

Lord Soth
huh Who the hell are you?!

Jeff_Atello
rrriiiggghhhttt.........

kiwibloom
youpi yyyyyyoooouuuuppppiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooo hooooo Jumpy Happy Dance

Lord Soth
But of course......

Okay, new question: How are all of the killers killed?

kiwibloom
In the 1st stu gets stabbed several times then sid pushes a tv on his head, he fries! sad then billy is stabbed several times and then shot in the shoulder area and then the head by sid. in the 2nd mickey is shot several times and mrs. loomis is shot in the head and shot several times too! then in the 3rd roman is stabbed by syd in the heart and shot in the head by dewey!!!!!!!!!! Scream rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!punk stu+tatum 4eva!!in_love

kiwibloom
ok i gots a question, in the 3rd one how does dewey propose 2 gale!!!!???????????? and what is her answer? big grin

Lord Soth
You do remember that Stu killed Tatum, don't you?

Lord Soth
Dewey proposed to Gale by asking her to sign his book, but instead of the book being there there was a ring. and she said yes, of couse

I Love Sirius
What is the name of the actress who portrayed a reporter in Scream 1? The name that asks Sidney "How does it feel to almost be butchered?" or something like that. This is after the killer goes to Sidney's house and tries to kill her.

Lord Soth
I believe you are referring to Linda Blair, the one who played Reagan(sp) in The Exorcist.

Which victims are not killed with the kinfe?

I Love Sirius
That's right! Okay I think the victims were Tatum Riley from the first one and Derek (Sidney's boyfriend) in the second. I can't think of any from the third. Is that it?

Lord Soth
You're missing 2, both from the 3rd one

I Love Sirius
Oh yeah! How could I forget.....I know one is Tom, he's inside the house when it explodes and the other one is Sarah Darling????

moonwalker741
Whos the first person to die in Scream 3?

I Love Sirius
Christine.........Cotton's girlfriend

In Scream 2, Gale tells Dewey and Randy that the nude picture of her on the internet is her head, but who's body?

moonwalker741
Jennifer Aniston

What movie did the guy from dawsons creek in Randys film class say was far better from the second???

kiwibloom
Billy is the one who killed tatum! if you go to MovieMistakes.com u will see that in the tatum death scene when she throws the beers and he falls back the costume flys up to reveal billy's plaid shirt! its also said(now i dont know about this) that stu didnt know billy went to kill tatum in the 1st place.(that i dont thinks true) wink but stu didnt kill tatum!!!!!!!!!!!!+ i just think they are a really cccuttteee big grin couple!!!!

Lord Soth
No, it was the black guy (can't remember name) he was thrown from the balcony

Kiwi: Oh, I thought Tatum was killed while Sydney and Billy were sexxin' it up. Never mind

kiwibloom
Black guy is tyson! big grin just tryin to help embarrasment

johnnys#1
hmmmm.nope yer wrong....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.