Why does nothing ever work out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

((The_Anomaly))
well im a pretty nice guy, im not too foward or too subtle, im 18 but it seems that every single girl that i end up liking either ends up liking someone else, or ends up just becoming my friend, its really starting to bother me, i dunno, like for example i go to the university of guelph in ontario canada, i started to talk to this girl one night who lives on the floor below me, after a while i ended up liking her, i presumed to talk to her more often and all that, but just as i was about to ask her out to say dinner or even a simple lunch a good friend of mine started to talk to her, after like a week all they seem to do is talk with each other, im pretty sure she likes him now. i have no idea what to do, since he talkes to her alot i assume that he somewhat likes her too, and she now likes him..i think, but to make it worse hes a really good friend of mine...lol, this is always what happens, its like a curse, nothing ever workes out..lol....

Andre 3000
me2...i need some love sad

Black Daisy
ditto

but im a girl so .......yeah

vaya_the_elf
sometimes relationships can be overated

Andre 3000
well im 13 so i still have my whole teenagehood ahead of me

((The_Anomaly))
lol, yes but a chance at one would be nice once in a while, without some unlucky stupid thing happining

Nazgulinthedark
me to, but so far every guy ive liked has always just become my friend erm

((The_Anomaly))
well at least im not the only one, u know, f*ck this, heres what im gonna do, im gonna be upfront with girls, ill just ask her out to lunch, no questions asked....who cares, u only live once

((The_Anomaly))
i dont care if she likes someone else, might as well ask her anyways.., even if he is a good friend of mine

Andre 3000
thumb up

LordKerrigor
hahaha im gonna end up dieing as a bachelor

((The_Anomaly))
yes i forsee this happening to me no matter what i do..lol

goddamn

Andre 3000
im sure i can get a girlfriend

((The_Anomaly))
lol, not as easy as it sounds

Andre 3000
thanx for encouraging me...

Black Daisy
its pretty easy

we arnt all so picky happy

((The_Anomaly))
lol, no, but some ppl just dont have any luck...lol, ends up she likes me as a friend, or she ends up liking someone else....all the time

songbirdforever
With all of that pep talk your building up it sounds like you know you arn't going to do it
hi i'm tash and i am 24 years old and i'm already attached

Phoenix Aska
Foolish....most of u guys are only still young teenagers and don't really know who u like yet....

eggmayo
its quite cool - i met my girlfriend thru an msn friend and we were going out within a week

((The_Anomaly))
im not a young teenager...lol, im 19 in a few months, i know exactly what kind of girl i like

Phoenix Aska
Well...I said most people here....there are other people who are like 17 and up.....

SpikeSpiegel
That happens to me too, and I'm 17

songbirdforever
yeah why don't you post what you like in a girl?
Maybe you'll find someone.

Spicy_Mchaggis
i know how you feel dude. every girl that i talk to either becomes a friend or goes out with someone else.

dave123
every girl i talk to blinds me with mace erm

SpikeSpiegel
Everyone I talk to does that stick out tongue

silver_tears
take it as a hint ninja

SpikeSpiegel
Thing is it's not a spray-mace, it's an actual mace stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.