F*** Clowns!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spicy_Mchaggis
Dude i friggin hate clowns. they suck and their scary as hell. ever since i was born i have had this un-ending phobia of clowns. think about it, they have to have some sorta satanic background.

R0B
Their just idiots with stupid ass jokes

Imperial_Samura
I don't mind clowns, except the demonic kind, now warped organ music that plays that circus song, I can't stand that.....

Mane
scared Clowns!

TrAnCeDuO
clowns are stupid as hell. i dont how they turn something so weird into the odd gothic character they make them out to be these days.

Lone_Dragon
scared is right!!! SCAREH!!!!!!!! -Hides!

WindDancer
Clowns will rule the World!!! Resistance is FUTILE!!!!

Yuna33
clowns suk!
never been to a circus but i seen one at a birthday party.
really suked.

Gregory
Not for all the money in the world *shudder*

Yuna33
nasty mind, you!

Endenkton
A sensus taker once tried to test me.I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

eggmayo
im terrified of clowns

Black Daisy
hmmm my many phobias one of which is clowns happy

hana_skywalker
Aaarghhhh, I don't like clowns either. They are SCARY!! messed And not funny at all... thumb down

lol I think that since that famous clown horror movie (what was its name?? 'It', right?) was released clowns have been considered kind of scary...

EmSixTeEn
i been scared of clowns ever since i was 3.... thats why i either A)run away from clowns or B) beat the shit out of them

see, those robots from france are another thing (lol just watched euro trip)

Df02
join the club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.