opinion- yankees....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
listen i am a yankee fan and i cant say that i actually have ever heard a legitamite reason for them hating the yankees... everyone says they spend too much money.... they buy wins... blah blah blah... so if someone can give me a GOOD reason i would really apperciate it... ok so dont say they spend 2 much or they gay... a goood reason... ok thanks

DanZeke25
^^^ I sorry but that is a good reason.... The Yankees owner George Steinbrenner has so much money that he can afford 9 All-Stars.... The only playe that doesn't count are Jeter and maybe some others i'm not sure... but I know Jeter came from there farm system... anyway they bought the rest of their players... so therefore they're buying win... and don't say all the other teams have money but their too cheap to use it... yes some teams are to cheap to use their money.... but if they did... tey could afford 1 or 2 All-stars... not 9... Thats how my favorite team the Phillies are... they are spending there mney... but all they can afford is Thome. You can Afford ten Thomes and ten A-rods. So shut up and stop saying you win cause your the best team.... cause thats wrong... u win cause you have so much money that u buy most of ur wins....

this is gonna be closed too... along with the Go Sox Thread and the who hates the Yankees thread

forumcrew
well the fact that they spend so much money makes it hard for other peoples favorite teams to win, which is why people hate them. I also dont like them because so many people jump on the bandwaggon and like them just cause they tend to be one of the best teams and that always annoys me when people do it (same reason i hate the eagles) bottom line if there was a salary cap next year NY wouldnt make the playoffs and a team like minnesota could keep all their starters still

DanZeke25
^^ i agree... most fans only like them cause they win... but i haven't seen any people liking the Eagles cause they win... I like them... but their my hometown team... i'm suppose to like them

Shaolin Monk
i agree with what these 2 ppl said before

plus, the yankees aren't a team...they pay ppl to come help them win a world series, if you don't exceed their expectations, you're gone...if they can find someone who is "better", no matter how much you helped them, they are still gonna dump you to pay a shitload for someone else....they aren't a team...so what's to root for?

DanZeke25
^^^ exactly

G.P

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.