Firestar Against Starfire

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidarsenal
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/5788/firsta2.jpg

ScarletSpider
Firestar! She was one of Spider-Man's Amazing Friends! That clout alone gets her the win smile

Paola
I loved her in that series...

manjaro
im guesing that all of are way too young to even remember that.(probably saw it re-runs) i was there for when it was still in production. anyway id probably say starfire cuz she's deifinatley stronger. the only way firestar could win is if she was still Galactus herald, and had those cosmic powers

Mane
yes

Draco69
Revive!

dawsey28
I'd definately go with Starfire. She is stronger.

GalacticStorm
Starfire is only class 10 i dont see her strength as that much of an advantage olus her durability isnt such that firestars enrgies couldnt fry her. Id say its down to to who hits who 1st. In the end i agree id hav to go for Starfire just because Firestar is also vulnerable to SF's energies. Plus SF has that little bit extra durability to help her out should she not be able to dodge FS throughout the battle

Draco69
For some odd reason Starfire's strength varies dramatically. Sometimes she as strong as Deathstroke then she's as strong as Troia. Recently she was strong enough to survive Wonder Woman's blows.....although I'm pretty damn sure she was holding back.

K Von Doom
Originally posted by manjaro
the only way firestar could win is if she was still Galactus herald, and had those cosmic powers

when was she a herald of galactus?

Draco69
She wasn't. He's probably referring to Nova (the girl).

stormfront13
i think that starfire is one of the most underestimated people on this forum. she is supposed to be classic rogues strength which is classsss 50 i think. her blasts are also supposed to be really powerful, and she is supposed to have heightened durability. she has challenged orion and was doing pretty good against him, she can trade punches with wonder woman, if i am correct she recently blew ww out of the sky, but ww got right back up. ww even respects her fighting ability and her determination. she is supposed to be like a classic rogue that instead of draining people she can shoot powerful blasts, is more durable, and faster

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.