Episode III trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ajrocksteady
I was just wondering something. Though i hate compariing Star Wars and Lord of the Rings, there is one thing that i wish GL would take from those movies. I am as excited as anyone to see the teaser trailer next month, but there is one thing i LOVED about the LOTR trailers. There was only one for each movie......ONE. Anyone think 3 to 4 trailers is too many? I think that is such a good marketing ploy. Put out ONE amazing trailer and let everything else play out when the movie is released. (for refernce look at the Return of the King trailer) Though i liked all 4 trailers for attack of the clones, i think the breathing trailer and the final theatrical trailer would have MUCH better.
any thoughts?

One

Anakin2Vader
How can less be better... the more star wars i see the better

Jedi Priestess
WHere do you live? I saw several trailers for all three of the LOTR movies.

NoMeN
yeah me too

The Ones
Same drool droolio drool

Jedi Priestess
I wonder how many peeps hit this thread thinking there was a link to the trailer? laughing I know I did. wink

PVS
THE TRAILERS OUT?!?!?!?

ITS HERE!?!?!?!?

........D'OH :P

next time, try a thread title like "thoughts on the Episode III trailer" something that say "dont get exited, the trailer's NOT out and its NOT here" stick out tongue

ajrocksteady
JP:
I live in pittsburgh, and i wish i had a link to the actual trailer. I only saw one trailer for each movie.

waldo3125
Each Lord of the Rings movie had at LEAST 2 trailers. The Fellowship had more than two. The Two Towers had two trailers, one was a short teaser. Return of the King had 2 trailers also.

Jackie Malfoy
I did and I was really excited and now I am disapointed.I can't wait to see one.Why oh why can't they have a trailer out yet?See you around.JM mad Happy Dance

moonwalker741
hey did anybody ever see that LOTR ultimate trailer, its a trailer for all 3 movies, wehn the episide 3 trailers come out, i want to do that with the pt...

Morridini
There is kinda a ultimate trailer for Star wars. I'll try and upload it and u can tell me if u would call it an ultimate trailer.

moonwalker741
oh awesome, yeah sure upload it, do you know where to?

if not go here, http://s7.yousendit.com/

but if you got it, go ahead

Morridini
I started uploading it there as I wrote the previous post.

moonwalker741
k cool smile

MythBlazer
how does this work?? confused

moonwalker741
you upload the file, and it turns into a dl link

Morridini
Here it is.
http://s7.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=FD8F9D9BEE0BDBF0D99E83C9389D4ABB
So would u call this an ultimate trailer?

moonwalker741
oh that!! ive seen that....i gues you could consider it a trailer, its pretty cool, but i want to have complete episode 3 footage

vanyoda
A couple of members have asked for me to repost
my animated movie "Yoda's Bad Day" here it is ,
plays on your media player , has sound effects.
Up for one week.

http://s2.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=02D164EDFAEB111C526B673F753EEC2D

moonwalker741
hey somebody over the tfn boards made a kick ass fan trailer...

http://www.9ballproductions.com/clips/EpisodeIII_TeaserTrailer.mov

i enjoyed it alot

darktim1
When I saw the teaser trailer for lord of the rings I was hooked.But a starwars teaser trailer is an event everytime it comes out people are so excited to see what is going to be on it thats what I think.

darktim1
alright I just saw accesshollywood ticker and it said they would show teaser trailer for episode3 in 17 days but I think hyperspace might get it before that just thought let you know.

Falacerjedi
saw the same thing if ya count out the days thats Nov. 5th the day The Incredibles comes out... I think by Oct. 30th someone with Hyperspace prolly (hint hint) should have it already and perhaps on accident make it available for oh an hour for us to DL.... smile

Bartman99
There is an official date
Nov. 4th in Access Hollywood, then Nov 5th The Incredibles

Delta51VE
Where'd you hear/read that Bartman99?

Cool!

vader519
I remember back in March of 1999 when the Episode 1 teaser trailer was made, people who buy tickets to wahtever movie was showing the trailer, and then after the trailer was finished, they would leave the movie. Tha was awesome.

Lowbacca
Nice one. Thanks a lot! stick out tongue

darthcraka
the links are always dead by the time i get to em sad lol and oh yeah

quote:
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
I wonder how many peeps hit this thread thinking there was a link to the trailer? I know I did.

i so came here to see a trailer

JKozzy
Exxxxxxxxcellent big grin

Sith Master X
That trailer KICKS ASS!!

Hey, can anybody tell me the name of the music that is playing in that trailer??? I heard that music on the Alien Vs. Predator trailer and I've wanted to get it. Any help would be awesome!

DARTH DADDY
I've been wondering where to get cool star wars music that has been remixed. I've got a couple that are cool, but would love to have more.

Sith Master X
I want that music that is used in the EPISODE 2 TV spots. It's awesome.

Reborn Again
Booooooooooooooooooo! Sorry. But I just didn't think that was any good. Not e'nuff.

jedijunky1138
That was pretty good. defenatly homemade though.

PVS
from TF.Net
---------------------------------------------------------------
EP3: BBFC Rates UK Episode III Trailer
Fri, Oct 22, 04 11:59:55 AM EDT

The British Board of Film Classification (BBFC) has given the Episode III trailer a U classification, meaning it's suitable for everyone:
STAR WARS EPISODE III: REVENGE OF THE SITH
Film Trailer
Classified 20 October, 2004
Run Time 1m 40s

When submitted to the BBFC the work had a running time of 1m 40s.

The running time of this film was calculated from the measured length of 150+7 ( feet + frames ).

This work was passed with no cuts made.

Jedi Priestess
So it appears more and more like Josh's description on the JC boards is pretty accurate.

kingcoot
150 feet? Feet? Wouldn't a UK trailer measure the film in meters (SI units)?
Das ist more scientifeeek.

So it is 100 seconds there abouts. (long for a teaser I think since feature trailers are around 140 to 150 seconds.)

at 20 frames per second... that means there is about
150 feet in 100 seconds... a rate of 1.5 feet per second
so 1 second there are 13.3 frames per foot.

No cuts.... interesting. Probably no horrific sounds to cut out.

moonwalker741
new trailer from the tf.n forum

its so kick ass, the best ive seen yet

http://s112352282.onlinehome.us/trailer_web_small.mov

Sith Master X
That was great!!! Thanks for posting it moon.

vanyoda
Thanks for posting Moonwalker , is there a larger
version? Whoever made it did a great job.

moonwalker741
nope theres no bigger version, i wish....
he made 2 types, sterio and mono, the one i posted was mono, but theres no larger version...

Ketchup
BTW, I'm gonna see the Incredibles FOR THE trAILER

Jedi Priestess
This is an exceptional fan trailer.

J.M FcThumbs-Up
The EP3 trailer does it all, probably everybody will go exit before the actual movie even starts!!!
RIIIIIIISSSSSEEEEEEEEE....man that's gotta be something right?
Shame I'm doing my term in Bosnia...DAMN

DARTH DADDY
sorry moon, same old stuff just moved around a bit. They did a good job on it but nothing new. Actually some Episode 1 and 2 in it.

wingless_angel
i seen like 4 maybe on each of the LOTRs movies

LandoSpeeder
This trailer looks pretty cool. Probably seen this already though

ht*p://p2,hostingprod,com/@slackerj.com/ep3trailer.mov

DarthVader
Lando..i posted that in a thread...no need to show it here...

LandoSpeeder
I didn't now that but I geuss that it's good that I said that everone has probably allready seen this.

theshakl
i think...........that maybe Josh gave us wrong trailer descriptions..cause first of all he didn' once mention the Yoda with a lighsaber which i would assume would be something very noticeable, second, we just got information that Earl has not recorded his dialogue..so...

maybe...

just remember you heard it here first stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.