Good Read [The Five Dancing Israelis]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HockeyHorror

HockeyHorror

Syren
Argh, I tried to read it all, honest I did blink Too......tired.......

Kaleanae
I also read it all... and it makes some sense. It was kind of weird how hours later of the attacks they (government, official - these kind of people) had a name for the person responsible for the attacks.

HockeyHorror
well...anyoen else would like to read it?

Goth_Girl
wow dude thats a bit 2 long stick out tongue i tried i really did but i just drifted in2 the land of death stick out tongue

HockeyHorror
laughing out loud

anyone?

Raz
Umm...the references with each point...where are they?

RaventheOnly
First of all, Isreal has been under constant terror attack for the last 50 years.... for them, this was nothing... in their mind, and unfourtunetly in all reality, it takes similar experiences for other countries to sympathize with you.

If they were really MOSAD operatives no matter how happy they were they wouldn't have publicall jumped for joy... if i remember correctly those were reports of the terrorists video taping thier own accomplishments. Second MOSAD would have sent operatives who did not look like middle easterners, most of the Isreali's are actually not of Arabic origin.

Raz
RTO, Israel is an unwanted occupier of foreign land. THAT is the reason they are always being attacked.

Also don't forget as much as Israel receives this so-called "terror" they dish out more. For example Israel is responsible for the deaths of more than 3,070 Palestinian people since 2001.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.