Carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carnagefan88
Can anybody explain to me the creation of carnage? Thanks

fever red
There are two versions, and two creations. Research at sites like sam ruby, the monocle, spiderfan, etc, for more info. Here's what I know. Basically, the classic story is once upon a time...
Cletus Kasady, a killer serving 11 life terms in prison, was placed in a cell with Eddie Brock. Brock is the host of the original symbiote, and togethor they are Venom. At this point Brock and the sym were separated. Eddie believed the sym was dead- but it was alive and it came for him. United as Venom, they broke out of prison. The symbiote produced an offsping, a "spawn" at that unfortunate moment. It saw no need to inform Eddie that it had asexually produced this "child." The spawn was left clinging to part of a broken wall. Cletus Kasady found it and bonded with it. He also escaped that night, and soon began a killing spree as Carnage. Everybody lived happily ever after (except for the hundreds who have died).

Mane
"carnagefan88"

you dont even know Carnage's history? erm

vipervenom400
yeah..haha i think they should have carnage in the next spider-man movie with venom of course..that wud awesome!!

Mane
no that would suck. i dont want to see my all-time favorite character (Venom) parading around on screen with some asinine actor who doesn't do Brock justice.

shaber
But surely you can relate to that Mane man? erm

Major Knight
i wish they would make a whole SM movie to its self with just venom and carnage against spider man, that would be hot.

Symbiotica
I had a great big answer already typed out, but anytime I take longer than 30 seconds to type a post here, it decides I'm "timed out" and wipes my post. So let's try that again.

Strange a guy calling himself "carnagefan" would ask about the origins of Carnage, but so be it. evil face You have heard the classic origin, now here's the Ultimate.

Once upon a time, Bendis decided to scrap his present script for a character he really has no love for anyways, and replace it with this:

Ultimate C.'s origin is the "suit" worn first by Spidey and then by Ultimate Eddie Brock: so far, so good. Now it's all downhill.

Ultimate "Carnage" busts out of its test-tube vial and gets loose. it has no human host, no personality whatsoever: it absorbs life-force from random people it runs across, then kills. Peter blames project-director Dr. Conners aka the Lizard.

Of all possible houses in the NYC area, Ultimate Symbiote lands up in Peter Parker's back yard and sucks the life out of Gwen Stacy. What are the chances of THAT, statistically speaking...?! Enter angry Peter and horrified Dr. Connors: big fight ensues. Yadda yadda ya.... here and there, fighting all ovet the place and then GASP! the "symbiote" assumes the form of Peter's long dead father as it stands atop a taxi.

More fighting, etc etc. then Peter drops the Symbiote down a flaming industrial smokestack, despite the fact it seems to ask for his help at the end. His reasoning? "It doesn't belong here." For just about the first time ever, Peter is a vigilante killer.

....Nice, huh? I thought so.... NOT! bendis sucks.

SpyCspider
oh damn...i havn'et read it yet....but yea, that does indeed suck a bit. The assuming appearances is kinda horrfying though and makes you cringe just a bit more when you think about Carnage. Rather than Kasady's psycho wisecracks...

TheVenomSymbiot
I thought Ultimate Carnage was a mutated blood sample of Parker's...

Sarsaparilla
no, hes not. ultimate carnage is just gay.

Nataku8188
Exactly. Ultimate carnage is dumber character then Kraven. I hate Kraven.

Dazzler619
Does anyone know the storyline when Cletus asked this girl out and she laughed at him? (Which made him push her in front of the bus). If so, can you post a picture of that if there is one? Thanks!

Note: I did post this topic before at the thread but it was a mistake to post it at the very last pages.Sorry

fever red
I know about the reference to the pushed-in-front of the bus incident in the first Carnage arch, but I don't remember that back-story...hmm, it does sound familiar. No, it's not in the first arch. Just a reference to the incident itself, not the back-story.
Try asking Symbiotica. She may recall/have it.
That's a sad story, d@mn it. Why do people disrespect Clete so invariably? Sigh. If only people were nicer to one another, hey? But no, they've got to be nasty. D@mn, all the boy wanted was some Nookie, and he even made all the right social gestures. That was really extending himself, there. It's not like he hit her over the head with a baseball bat, like Nataku would have.
I bet he would have even paid to super-size her meal.
Hey, ask Nataku! He's a Carnage fan; he may know.

Symbiotica
As I recall, school-age kids are some of the cruellest beings on the planet - Carnage has nothing on them. In fact, they helped to make him what he is today. So, a girl rudely rejecting his overtures? I can totally see it happening.

The bus incident is mentioned in issue 344? 345? of ASM during the Carnage origin arc. As far as I know it is not actually shown in any book, and I own almost all Carnage appearances so I have plenty of reference on the subject. If its out there, someone please tell where it is - I'd like to see it.

Blaque Cell
I gotta dispute one thing about this post. The symbiote went to Peter's house on purpose. It wasn't a random act. It was searching for him. Or at least, that's how it seemed to me. I could be wrong.

Dazzler619
Which Nataku? There's 3 of them in this site

Darth Prefect
Nataku8188

i like eggs
that would kick series u know what

i like eggs
let me get this straight, u call yourself "carnage fan" but u don't even know his orgin? what da hells up wit dat

Dazzler619
LOL!!!! That's funny!!!!

Lethal Carnage
Hi everyone I'm new here and my biggest interest is Carnage of Spider-Man he is SO cool. Who agrees with me If you want you can post stuff about him here. Cause I think he ROCKS big grin

But I can't post images here yet. Not until i'm better known sad. But any I'm A carnage fan forever!

Dazzler619
(raises hand)

I'm a die hard Carnage fan here!!!!!

Lethal Carnage
cool wink

Next Venom_girl
Hiya LC! (It's black_cat42 from Sony Picture Boards) stick out tongue

Carnage- best Marvel serial killer. evil face

Be sure to check out the huge list of Carnage quotes. laughing out loud
"Think of the damage we can do now, man!

Lethal Carnage
WOW hi black_cat big grin This site rocks I'll look at that page

doctorstrongbad
Carnage is great, I like him.

Dazzler619
Oh and Cletus is hot too! wink

doctorstrongbad
Um okay if you say so, I think he is a great villian .

Lethal Carnage
yes me too he's my fav

mordamor22
i think carnage is pretty sweet

doctorstrongbad
Yeah its just hard to relate to girls when they say a cool guy is attractive.

fever red
He's a confirmed sexy-b@stard.

doctorstrongbad
okay I guess it is official. Carnage is an attractive guy.

venomrules89
YEAHRIGHT GO VENOM! HES MUCH MUCH BETER...BRAAAAAAAAAINS YUMY

venomkill112
who want the next villian 2 be venom?i know i do Happy Dance

CorderaMitchell
Originally posted by Mane
no, hes not. ultimate carnage is just gay.

I hate him, he does nothing...

Next Venom_girl
Yeah, Carnage is cool, but Bendis' Franken-Carnage sucks.

lovethatcarnage
i like carnage's look and his need to kill. but what i like most is that when he gets messed up he always comes back quickly with no real down time. But i hate that they seldom use him. Carnage mindbomb is my favorite comic because it is a whole comic based on him he dosent really cover any thing new but it shows that he dosent have to be out causeing problems to make a good comic. P.S. the animated carnage sucked ninja wacko

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by lovethatcarnage
the animated carnage sucked ninja wacko
Carnage-- the kid friendly version. bag

TheVileOne
Originally posted by Symbiotica
As I recall, school-age kids are some of the cruellest beings on the planet - Carnage has nothing on them. In fact, they helped to make him what he is today. So, a girl rudely rejecting his overtures? I can totally see it happening.

The bus incident is mentioned in issue 344? 345? of ASM during the Carnage origin arc. As far as I know it is not actually shown in any book, and I own almost all Carnage appearances so I have plenty of reference on the subject. If its out there, someone please tell where it is - I'd like to see it.

Hey Sym,you get picked on alot during High School???

It would explain your fetish for Homicidal Maniacs. laughing

lil pimp
villenone don't mess with symbiotica just because nobody likes your duma$$ big grin

TheVileOne
Originally posted by lil pimp
villenone don't mess with symbiotica just because nobody likes your duma$$ big grin

Hey num nuts,yeah I got your attention.

I don't insult Symbiotica,I own her. evil face

lil pimp
Now i own you Ho! HoHoHo big grin

Next Venom_girl
VO, knock it off.

lil pimp
dont worry if he dont i'll just keep making him look like afool

Sparkz
I think the ultimate carnage story was good, except for the fact that it was "carnage" as the main villain if it was just some random monster it wouldnt be to bad "cept for the killing and gwen stacy bit". ok its good untill carnage escapes. Eg spidey beating punisher when he needs to pee.

Next Venom_girl
Ultimate Carnage sucked @$$. It wasn't even Carnage.
Carnage n. Villain from Spider-man that is an amalgamation of serial killer CLETUS KASSIDY and the mutated offspring of the Venom symbiote.
Ultimate Carnage was just a puddle of red goo with a clone of Pete's dad inside. And Pete isn't a vigilante killer. I agree with you about the parts with the him fighting the Punisher and the oh so original death of Gwen Stacy...
'Oh my god, they killed Gwen Stacy.'
'You bastards!'

Sparkz
Originally posted by Next Venom_girl
Ultimate Carnage sucked @$$. It wasn't even Carnage.
Carnage n. Villain from Spider-man that is an amalgamation of serial killer CLETUS KASSIDY and the mutated offspring of the Venom symbiote.
Ultimate Carnage was just a puddle of red goo with a clone of Pete's dad inside. And Pete isn't a vigilante killer. I agree with you about the parts with the him fighting the Punisher and the oh so original death of Gwen Stacy...
'Oh my god, they killed Gwen Stacy.'
'You bastards!'
Instead of making peter so whiney how about changing it like killing off mary jane, i like her but it would certainly be a twist and better than making ultimate spider-man one of the worst super heroes ever (realy how often does he win)

Next Venom_girl
Originally posted by Sparkz
Instead of making peter so whiney how about changing it like killing off mary jane, i like her but it would certainly be a twist and better than making ultimate spider-man one of the worst super heroes ever (realy how often does he win)
Totally agree. Then have him be with Gwen, Black Cat, or Shadow Cat.

scorpionlord
did superman rip carnage in half in a avengers comic?

Next Venom_girl
No it was the Sentry, a Superman rip-off (mind the pun).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.