Hi my name is Jackie!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jackie Malfoy
Hey I just joined.And I Must say this site is pretty good so far!I am fourteen and I love star wars and right now reading a book called "1984!"
Great book btw.I have long black hair and blue eyes and have a twin sister name Maxi!I live with my dad and stepmom and sometimes with my mom and stepfather!
Well that is abot it!See you around!JM Happy Dance

Anna85
hi and welcome to KMC!

Gil'sSweetheart
Welcome

§pearhead
i was supposed to read 1984 last year. but I didn't.

welcome stick out tongue

Jackie Malfoy
This site is cool so far there is so many topics to go too!Anyway you dont know what you are missing!That book rocks!If you get a change read it!
See you around.JM smokin'

Blind-Enemy
welcome and have fun

you can send me a PM anytime you want big grin

Jackie Malfoy
I will remember that!The same goes for you too!JM

MerMorgan02
Hey, what up???? Morgan here, just sayin' hi, and welcome. Need NE advise, just ask me. I think I can help yes Though, like all of the other times, People get all POed at me 'cause i offer help. Oh, well. Enjoy.

MerMorgan02
Wait Jackie, u like Harry potter??? Here's some advise; go to the thread labeled 'Umbridge; Hate Her? Want to Poke her? Click here!' where we are creating a torture chamber 4 Umbridge. It's fun smile

Jackie Malfoy
Sounds like fun.Unbridge is awful I hate her guts!Anyway thanks I will go check it out right no w.JM Happy Dance

Nazgulinthedark
wavey welcome

pinsleepe
HELLO!!! Have fun here! happy big grin

Corran
Welcome to humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums.

Storm
Welcome and have lots of fun smile

Mr Parker
Hello Jackie.yeah Ive seen you around on the boards.Hope you been enjoying your stay? smile Yeah the first two star wars filma are my favorite films of all time and yeah 1984 is a pretty good book.read it years ago.

Maya Zurak
Jackie eek!

DreamingWarrior
so YOU are Jackie Malfoy... heard of ya! nice to meet you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.