Sarah Connor - General Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
lets hear your comments on sarah

skule
i did wish she was in T3 yes, didnt like thats shes gone from the story now, i felt she was the anchor in this saga.

charmaine
i miss sarah too its such a shame shes gone

keep your comments coming people

chica16
me miss her too

skule
yeah thats a huge reason T3 didnt work sooo wel for me, well it didnt make it perfect, t2 was like perfect for me when i saw it.

charmaine
yeah i think everyone misses sarah she made the 1st two moves great

JRatT12
But I think she had to die sooner or later. If she would have lived on in the future she could have been the one to lead the resistance instead of John. I mean she was way bad A$$

Leobrn12
I miss her, I was expecting her to be in T3 but then I found out she died in the movie I was so disaponted. She was a center piece for the terminator movies.

charmaine
i know but i do sppose that she had to die sometime but i still miss her

keep your commments coming people

CoCooN
She is just one of the great actors who dont play in T3, she was great actor in T2 and specialy in T1, her face and fight for John was just amazing...she was good part of an actors crew

PS. dont forget Edward Furlong

02blur
You see, this is why I like this movie, its a change from the norm- (good guys winning in the end). Well, Sarah is dead and we are losing the war now to the machines now!
That is why people have a hard time with this movie, I think. I mean how often do you see a movie where the entire Earth is nuked and most people die??? Most people don't want to see that! My hats off to Mostow for doing that!

alic88
I AGREE!

charmaine
me too

keep the comments coming people

alic88
You see, this is why I like this movie, its a change from the norm- (good guys winning in the end). Well, Sarah is dead and we are losing the war now to the machines now!
That is why people have a hard time with this movie, I think. I mean how often do you see a movie where the entire Earth is nuked and most people die??? Most people don't want to see that! My hats off to Mostow for doing that!

EXACTLY! if there were Sarah Conner she could have TERMINATED the t-x herself, i mean she is JUST 2 COOL! SHE KICKS TERMINATOR A$$. this time it was something like JOHN had 2 beat the T-X alone, of course with the help of ARNIE

CoCooN
But she could die in the midle of the movie...that would be more intresting, like Reese died in T1- somethink like that could happened.

charmaine
keep yor comments coming people

CoCooN
????

alic88
LOL! i cant bear 2 watch sarah conner die! shez 2 good

charmaine
sarah connor was a heroine of the first two movies and i think she is missed in T3

JRatT12
Man that would have been crazy if she would have been in this movie then got killed off. Damn that would have been soooo Crazy

CoCooN
Why is that so?

dulobast25
I agree that sarah should have been in the movie and died in it, but in a police shootout trying toeither escape from the metal forging plant @ the end of t2 and john is forced back into a foster home and runs away becoming a loner.. or she is recaptured and blamed for her involvement in the deaths in t2 and her involvement with arnie, who it seems killed 17 offficers in 1984 and when re assigned to pescadero, along the way to her cell see dr silberman who now went crazy due to what he'd witnessed in t2 and is now a patient himself. Sarah is put under greater security for the criminally insane, tries to escape and int he attempts make a threat on a worker's life, the police are borught in and after a standoff in gunned down by multiple pilice. John in anger becomes a loner who then take pills to help ease his pain bith mentally and physically......I also agree that i like the end of the movie with a negative the good guys lose, but how this position is argued is exactly why people like a non-excellent movie like t3. In t1 that is why the comment was made. there is a storm coming in and sarah says.. i know. That is not good news, she knows that 3 billion lives are going to be end on judgement day. That sounds like the good guys are certainly going to be looseing before they ever get close to winning.. remember they almost went out forever. And remember kyle wasn't sent back to prevent humans' getting nuked, he was sent back to make sure than the only hope for man would live long enough to do just that. Ti did not end on a good note. In t2 ithe movie starts off with death and like in t1 the movie is riddle with the negative outlook. And the ending is kinda open ended.. just like t3. In t3 the goog guys dont' really lose, they survived, it other peole we don't really see or hear getting nuked.. in that way the ending is the good guys won......But to be objective,let's look at the flip side... regardless of what appeared to be a bad ending where the good guys loose, we know they win because skynet wouln't have sent terminators back had they won the war. Remember the whole premise is that the humans won.. the good guys winning is part of the ongoing story.. jsut not without massive amount of innocent death.. IN ALL 3 films.

CoCooN
Yes...As i said she had to die in the movie in T3, in police shooting or T-900 kill her and smash her head like peace of paper, that is missing in T3 and many other stuffs. In T3 is to much action and with no brutality... we need to see smashing arms, eyes (like in T2 T-1000 killed policeman in Peskadero hospital, and killed John's father), innocent people dying... CSM101 shouldnt be romantic like in T3, he has no feeling even that he is self-aware...he is a machine, design to kill - like he said NATURALY I'M TERMINATOR!

charmaine
i know i dont think i could watch sarah die

CoCooN
And why?...

charmaine
because i think she was cool to watcxh ans she was a very strong charecter and kind of took the lead at times

CoCooN
And the movie is talking about horror..not about happy end, and this could be the best...strong people must die and machines must RISE!!!

charmaine
T3 really missed sarah connor

fusion1500
change from the norm!!!!! DITTO!

they gave us what we want and took away what we want ..but in the end we were satisfied with what they gave us!

thats the makes of a very good movie!!!!!!

JTp8ntballer12
i think sarah should have been with them the whole movie kicking butt, and then she held the hot terminator lady under the crusher and blew herself up, saving John and the other hot girl

charmaine
i miss sarah

charmaine
sarah was the best

dulobast25
I miss sarah too. I miss kyle too.

alic88
terminator will never b the same without sarah

dulobast25
It needs arnold or sarah or kyle when any are missing, it weakens the movie...it was even good to see dr silberman in t3..i actually expected to see dr silberman locked up in t3 for the what he swa in t2 and then was declared incompetent lost his facility and was admitted into an assylum himself..that would have been funny, but him running off when he saw arnie was magic..di anybody realize that dr silberman actually never asw arnold in person until t2 and never upclose and until t3 never actually saw the 101 do anything but protect?...kinda ironic..only think is when he finally did seee arnie, he was good, so a little wierd reaction, but i filled in the loose ends and that scent was funny as hell.

alic88
Kyle will b in t4, imagine john conner saying 2 kyle FATHER

charmaine
that would be cool

dulobast25
how do you know kyle will be shown in t4? and i dont think john will mention it.. it may keep kyle from concentrating on his monumnetal task.

johny 101
Okay, another kinda lame question that came to my mind while watching T2 today. John said that his mother "would shack up with anybody who could teach her stuff( weapons, tactics)"whatever.
Do you think that was really necessary? Did she really have to hook up with all those guys just to learn that stuff so she could pass it on to John?
I dunno, maybe I'm just overthinking this. Whatever. Anyway, tell me what you think.

shaber
She'd do anything to fulfill her part in the timeline against SkyNET. What woman with a heart would not?

johny 101
Great answer.

Konjammenson
Were talking about preparing for battle with something that is going to wipe out the human race. I don't think its possible to ever think your doing enough to prepare.

TheFilmProphet
true

alic88
ya but it kinda spoils sarah's character.. not really tht but know a bit dissapointing.. i donno...

TheFilmProphet
Yeah thats why I try to think about it too hard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.