Mobiles

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Goth_Girl
hey all
i dnt want a mobile and all my m8s keep tryin 2 pressure me in 2 gettin 1. Just because there all the rage dons't mean i have 2 get 1 !!!
it drivn me bloddy metal wot do i do ??

Mane
crawl in a hole and die. no expression

Syren
*b!tch slaps you*

Quiet bad boy.

So, GG, if you don't want a moby don't get one girl. You totally don't have to follow your peers' lead, but you know that already. Being a non-conformist and all.

SlipknoT
a mobile?

R0B
Well first off I would correct my english a bit and gain the energy to type what, to, one, mate, ect... And then I would just tell my freinds to shut the hell up and let me do what I want

SlipknoT
I like my cell phone, get one.

Mane
droolio oooh i love it when you get aggressive!

WhiteEagle
Get one, whether you want to or not. Conform to the social standard. Don't go prepaid, get a lock in plan that will drain you financially for at least 12 months. Keep your phone on you at all times, send your friends annoying and pointless messages. Get an obnoxious ring-tone. Make sure you get a phone made after 9/11 2001. This ensures that your phone will have a built in GPS device and the government can track your every move. Have fun!

raver

Goth_Girl
hey all
i dnt want 2 be the same as every 1else like a drone or a sheep.
It just really pissed me off cuz they were wavin them infront of my face and crap miffed: anyway u peeps will think this is werid and soo not true but like there gonna chip us anyway soon sooo using a mobile is just another way of controlling us evil face

WhiteEagle
You mean putting computer chips in our brains?

Goth_Girl
no you no there going on about chipping our animals and children so that they dnt get lost..well it gonna go further. First thell put chips in out cards and credit cards and say that its for the best so that if you loose them then the police can find them. And then they,ll put them in ur pastport and then in ur arm.
Scary huh...anyway there are ways 2 stop them from doing this but u no its the goverment wat can u do?

Imaginary
If you don't want a mobile tell your friends that you're not going to be a sheep etc and if they dont listen to you find some new friends. Though personally i don't see how you could hate the idea of a mobile so much

m!$hA
thats so pathetic of them roll eyes (sarcastic)
just tell them "i dont want a mobile because i dont want you guys calling me up and perstering me to get the next 'fab' thing roll eyes (sarcastic) "

Goth_Girl
hehe nice1
i just dnt want 1 dnt want 2 be like every1 else like a drone,typical me roll eyes (sarcastic)
oh btw luv all ur sigs they rock !

WhiteEagle
It pisses me off the way they're marketed at young people as an essential part of having any kind of social life. It also pisses me off when people try to interact with me at work and talk to someone on their mobile at the same time. That said, I have a Nokia 3210. The missing link between the brick-ish phones of old and the compact phones of today. big grin I hardly ever use it, but it's good to have when I need it.

Goth_Girl
me2 its not like u HAVE 2 get 1 noobs that they r.
oh btw nice sig.

WhiteEagle
Heh, thanks. It's a render of my first 3d model. It's supposed to be me but it's not quite right. I'm happy with it though. happy

Goth_Girl
hehe its well ace especially the blood bit .
u really look like that ? stick out tongue

WhiteEagle
Ahh sort of. I was making an undead warrior for a project. Part of the criteria was that it had to have my head on the body. So, I suppose that's what I might look like if I had been killed, resurrected and given a cool black trench-coat. cool There's a full body render if you're interested. It's not a great model, but I think I learnt a lot from it.

Goth_Girl
hehe i wos gonna say that u need 2 see a docter about ur face stick out tongue j/k
anyway that other pic is kl 2 but i prefure ur sig.

Df02
mobiles are the most practical peice of technology made in ages, u can get hold of sum1 from anywhere... i dont see how getting 1 is "conforming" - not getting 1, is just inconvenient to urself and ur friends.

WhiteEagle
I know what you mean, mobiles are a great convenience. I have a mobile and it's very handy to have around when I need it. It's more about the reason you get one. If Goth Girl were to get a mobile because she wanted one then that's fine, good for her. But if she went out and bought one because her friends or advertising pressured her into getting one, then that would be 'conforming' I suppose.

Also, some people don't like others to be able to get a hold of them any time. cool

Df02
but theres no real good reason not to get 1 lol
not getting 1, just because it would be "conforming" is a poor reason

WhiteEagle
Oh yeah, of course. Avoiding anything for the sake of "not conforming" is poor reasoning in many cases. It's more a thing of "I don't want/need this, but this person says I do. But I won't get one anyway".

Goth_Girl
No thats is not the reason it iss because...
1>i actually dnt want 1
2>evey1 has 1
3>chips
4>microwave towers
and loads more.
It is my choice 2 not hav 1 and as White Eagle said if i did get 1 it would be just 4 my m8s not 4 me if any1 wants 2 talk 2 me they can bloddy well do it on msn or via phone.

Df02
if u dont want to get 1, why make this post???
u asked us what u should do, but ud already made the decision.

who cares about chips in ur phone? the only problem that can cause is if u give the government a reason to want to get hold of u....by errr...breaking the law, so u deserve to be caught

You not getting a phone will make absolutely no difference to microwave towers...theyre there, deal with it!

....thats because, every1 has 1.....but every1 has shoes, u gonna go bare foot now? thought not, mobiles are a convenient communication device, shoes are a convenient way of protecting ur feet, u could go without both...

Goth_Girl
hmz wateva i posted this post because i wanted 2 make a point but maybe beacause ur so blind 2 the truth u fail 2 see it.

Df02
the truth is?....lol,
the truth is u made a thread asking for help with no intention of taking it

Darth Revan
I have a cell phone... I didn't want one originally, my parents made me get it when I bought a car. But it's turned out to be very useful.

Syren
You, are like, such a rebel yes

Df02
i know!!

i cant see what bad could come from having tracking chips in mobiles neway.
it just means the government can track where u r, only reason that wouldnt be good was if u had intentions of breaking the law! - good things, theyre able to track u if ur kidnapped, lost, or ne number of other things...

Syren
Apparently there's this thing in Britain called the Harrier Operation (I think) and it's some huge floating plane thing that tracks drug dealer convos.

*shudders*

I would be so freaked out to know someone was listening to one of my personal convos, say they tracked a suspected dealer who turned out to be totally innocent?

Goth_Girl
hehe all in1 stick out tongue
hmz i dnt intend 2 break the law i just dnt like the idea that the goverment no were u r and what u r doin all the time! It called controling. God u better not have watched the matrix because the hole story line is based on what i am trying to say!

Syren
Um, I watched all three, but do I really need to point out that they are movies. Not real. Enough said?

Df02
well, im not actually that bothered by the government knowing where i am.... ive got nothing to hide

Goth_Girl
yea but dosnt it freak u out that they can cange ur mood ?
True but by the movies they r trin 2 actually say somethin.

Df02
what lol????
where'd u hear that shit

Goth_Girl
sry m8 i give up lol belive wot eva u want 2 belive

Df02
id like to know where u got that information from...

Goth_Girl
lmao

Df02
....only funny thing i see here, is the lack of source for that pile of shit u just spouted haha

Syren
Goth Girl, if you have views, that's cool. But you need to back them up y'know? People can't really be expected to listen to an opinion and just forget their own, you have to have solid evidence sometimes erm

Goth_Girl
i no that and i dnt expect them 2 drop there opinions @ all...some people just dnt get me..anyways im off 2 play ut ltr

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.