Magneto & Dr. Doom Against Captain America & Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Solidarsenal
http://img94.exs.cx/img94/4898/errr.gif

Solidarsenal
The Marvel Badasses Against The Marvel Goodasses

Arachnoidfreak
Dr. Doom and Magneto, after a grueling fight, would come out on top.

norrin radd
magneto and doom, two brilliant minds against humm...........a guy witha a shield and a guy with an hammer.

Molecule man
Not even a contest Mags and Doom would destroy Cap and Thor easily

bakerboy
I cant be more desagree, Only thor its a very difficult fight for doom and magneto, with cap it would be a very hard fight. I think that thor could beat doom, and doom could beat cap. Thor could have more problems with magneto. But if doom has preparation time to think a good way to beat thor with his genious, doom and magneto could win. IF there arent preparation time, i cant decide, its a very hard fight.

bakerboy
Also , cap is a great leader and has a very strong intelligence in battle field. He has very good tactics and plans in battles.

crazyspinz
this depends on if thors hammer is magnetic, if it is he is screwd, if not it would still be a tuff fight

Mane
agreed. thumb up

Wynndar
Dooms has a disintigrator that can destroy Thor in a moment...he probably has a dozen methods for neutralizing Thor and cap available...mags isnt even necessary

JuggernautFan
i doubt he could destroy thor in a second. thor has withstood the disentigration beams of the destroyer (although he was unconscious afterwards, and messed up) but he didnt die......

Wynndar
Im not saying its my opinion that Doom's weapon would instantly destroy Thor, Im quoting Doom.....oh well u are free to disagree...but Doom said his beams could disintigrate Thor in a second...when he had Ultron shoot him with it Thor disappeared instantly...which was what Doom calculated would happen..although Thor actually teleported away just in time...I dont care if he has withstood Destroyer's beams or not...If Doom calculate's Thor's instant disintigration then he is probably right...

JuggernautFan
to each his own i guess..... odin has said the destroyers beams could wipe anything from existence..... yet thor withstood them. i think doom could hurt him, but not wipe him from existence.

Tron
And who dares disagrees with Doom?!wink

Solidarsenal
Juggernaut
http://img63.exs.cx/img63/6664/juggernaut04.gif

lightaxe
OK caps shield is automatically taken out of the fight because its metal therefore magneto can throw it away easily and I'm guessing moljnir is at least partyl metal even if it is mystic metal therefore magneto takes away there weapons off the bat from there the fight goes to magneto and doom probably

Wynndar
Im not sure if magneto has demonstrated he has power to manipulate Mjolnir...I honestly think the power in Mjolnir surpasses that of Magneto

crazyspinz
i would defy him too, in a video game......

doom pwns all, exept me....... and maybe paola she is a mod she can do anything

Mr Bumper Thump
Bump smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.