WOAH (KoRn, Skindred, Chevelle, and Breaking Benjamin)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Daisy
A concert near my house (at arco arena) is going on nov 12 the tickets are on sale for $33.25

HELL YES

SlipknoT
yea I'd go.

R0B
Go bitchnut stick out tongue

Mane
ehh...i dont like any of them but Chevelle embarrasment

Korn arent great musicians at all.

Cinemaddiction
Same bill is playing here in Minneapolis at the "93x Butterball", save Chevelle, replaced with "Instruction" or something.

Eh, Chevelle is iffy. Breaking Benjamin the same, Korn are usually a safe bet and this tour being insupport of their greatest hits album, they'll be cranking out the classics, and lastly, Skindred is a little too "Soulfly-on-crack-ish" for my liking.

Slayer, Killswitch Engage, and Shadows Fall are here in a couple of weeks for the same price. Needless to say, that show is a no-brainer.

Deathblow
Are you kidding me? Jonathan Davis is a freakin one man band.

Sounds like a pretty good show. I'm not a huge fan of Skindred and in all honesty, I think Chevelle suck. Breaking Benjamin kick ass live though, and Korn are always worth seeing, even if they're not on form.

Go bitchnut! ranting

Darth Revan
GO BITCHNUT

I'd definitely go, especially for that price yes

PRK
oooh breaking benjamin might not be going

yeah im going i asked my old man eek! andhe said i could as long as i earn the money

Myth
They were handing out flyers for that concert at a concert I went to last night. I'm not going because I'm not a big enough fan of any of them plus I've already seen Korn and Chevelle.

<<Solo>>
1 Word=Awesome.

PRK
totally droolio 27 DAYS

Spicy_Mchaggis
dude i like all those bands. i say you should go.

Silver Stardust
GO!!!

I think the same groups are playing here sometime in November, too...yes, I want to go...

PRK
yeee im goin im goin

Silver Stardust
Ronny I didn't even notice it was you embarrasment

PRK
oh i am ashameded of you alana cry

jk big grin wazzup? raver

Silver Stardust
I'm tired, gimme a break stick out tongue

Hoping I have enough money to go to an Incubus concert in three weeks...

Darth Revan
Holy shit Ronny you've changed your name like three times in the past two days no expression

PRK
INCUBUS CONCERT eek! LUCKY

shut up boy no expression

Darth Revan
Not to mention your sig, which you've changed probably twenty times in the past two days... no expression

PRK
i said shut up *slaps hand with ruler* no expression

Darth Revan
No fair sad

I was hoping they'd come here in the summer, because it was right between Portland and San Diego, and they had plenty of time, but noooo, bitches couldn't be bothered with playing our little theater... mad

Darth Revan
I lover you Ronny droolio love

PRK
NAH *slaps with ruler again* go away cry

Darth Revan
Well now I lover you even more love

PRK
ninja why must i suffer thus

Darth Revan
Because I lover you thus love

Just 26 more days darling love

PRK
i know droolio i cant wait

Silver Stardust
Violent Ronny....stick out tongue

Incubus is playing at Northern Illinois University...which is like, three hours from where I live...I dunno WHY they just can't play in Chicago, but whatever. It's Incubus droolio

PRK
shirtless brandon boyd droolio glazed in sweet sweet sweat droolio mmmmmmph

Silver Stardust
Wanna come? big grin

PRK
i wish eek!

Darth Revan
I want to come, but I live halfway across the country sad

Silver Stardust
cry Damn all of us living totally far away from each other.

PRK
sad

actually i don't live that far from our dear nivek ninja just 10 hours drive ninja if im right

Silver Stardust
Well I'm pretty much all the way across the country...good old Chicago...

Darth Revan
I've driven there in eight ninja

Silver Stardust
Where do you live, Ronny? I know where Nivek lives...and you guys know where I live...

PRK
Alana sad move to Cali with me eek!

ninja then i was wrong

PRK
sacramento disgust i hate it here

Silver Stardust
I wanna go to Cali...Chicago's too damn cold for me sad

PRK
i like it cold cuz then i get to wear alot of clothes eek! and people wont look at me weird

Silver Stardust
But it's really really cold here cry like right now it's about 40 degrees outside.

PRK
ooo guess whos listening to tool my dears love

PRK
shock erp i get really cold at 70

Darth Revan
It was like 50 or 60 today... I was freezing my ass off... I'm not used to the cold right now. But it rained, which was good, I love rain happy

Silver Stardust
Rain = evil
Snow = more evil
Chicago = lot's of rain and snow
Alana = cold-blooded

To me anything under 60 is cold and over 85 is too hot; therefore, I am cold-blooded.

Tool droolio

PRK
i love rain too almost as much as i love maynard

which is saying alllooooooooooooooot droolio

Silver Stardust
Maynard love droolio

Darth Revan
Rain=droolio
Snow=kickass, since it never snows here
Eugene=lots of rain in the winter, hardly any snow
Nivek=rain-craving amphibious creature

Gets pretty hot here in the summer, in August last year it was 100+ on a regular basis. Heat is good. Cold is better. thumb up

PRK
omg i just picture you crawlingaround on the floor with a tail and a long tounge shock

embarrasment laughing out loud

Silver Stardust
We regularly hit 100 during the summer, too...in fact I think this year was the first in a long time that there was no 100 degree days confused But I get seriously heatsick when I'm out in the heat or the sun...so I don't like it so much.

And after 18 and a half years of snow on the ground for a good 3-4 months of the year...yeah, I get sick of snow after about 5 minutes.

And rain's okay...so long as you're not stuck walking home a mile in it at 11 pm with a cold wind. THAT sucks.

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud OMG that's great...

Darth Revan
Oh, but that's the best kind big grin stick out tongue

salamander hee laughing out loud

PRK
the sad thing is i was some what excided when i saw it blink

i need a very very cold shower and alot of sleep maybe some pills

Silver Stardust
blink laughing out loud

I could use some sleep myself...

PRK
sad dont go

Silver Stardust
I won't yet...it's only 11 pm, and I have no classes tomorrow! eek! Yay for college being closed happy

PRK
yay eek! happy

should i change to my maynard sig

Silver Stardust
yeah do it do it!

laughing out loud

I'm such a spazz big grin

PRK
eek! okies

Darth Revan
Heyy that's my old avatar you sneaky little thief stick out tongue

PRK
love but its such a hot picture

Silver Stardust
I love it love

PRK
*sigh* love i need a poster of him proforming all blue and shirtless droolio

i may need to be.... alone.. for a while... *goes to bedroom*

Darth Revan
laughing out loud

PRK
my friends called him a smurf reject ranting sad

Silver Stardust
laughing

Silver Stardust
mad evil evil friends mad

PRK
i know mad if i had the guts id slap em

loserib
this tour blows i hate korn but breaking benjamin is good luckly they are playing modesto with skindred and thr3efold for like ten bucks

Darth Revan
Don't hate Korn, because Korn PWNS you! ranting

stick out tongue

Ronny
laughing out loud KoRn Pwns most people

loserib
i cant help but hate korn i just cant stand them i think john davis whines to much head and munkey really to much on effects pedals and feldy man that has got to be the worst bassist in the world i you hear is
click click clickety click de click

Silver Stardust
yes

Darth Revan
no

Sorry, but anybody who accuses Jon Davis of being whiney is a moron... To start with, most of his lyrics aren't whiney or complainy. Second, he writes better lyrics than most of the shit out there, and even his whiney lyrics are better than other bands' whiney lyrics... Fieldy isn't very good, but it's not true that all you hear is clickety click click clickety, in fact a lot of Korn basslines are pretty damn cool, despite being simple and repetitive after a while.

Ronny
big grin

loserib
if you say so if you say so
and i was discribing his sound and not what he says when i said he was whiny

Deathblow
To be perfectly honest, there are a few songs in which JD comes across as whiney:

Dirty (great song tho)
Hating
Thoughtless
Alone I Break
No One's There
I'm Done

Darth Revan
I didn't say he was NEVER whiney, he certainly whines occasionally... they're still 99% better than most of the shit out there though.

Deathblow
That was true four or five years ago, but their last three releases have been pretty shitty. Untouchables was great in some places (Here To Stay, Blame, Embrace, Wake Up Hate) but completely and utterly abysmal in all the other places. TALITM was horribly average, and the greatest hits is just a bunch of their singles thrown together with two god awful cover versions.

The days of KoRn, LIP and Issues are over from the looks of it. Korn are turning to shit slowly but ever so surely I tells ya sad

Samurai Guy
I would attend simply for Chevelle and Breaking Benjamin.

Silver Stardust
I agree, they are getting worse and worse...I don't even own any of their CDs after Issues. But they still are a lot better than much of the crap that's out there.

But that horrid Pink Floyd cover....they killed one of my favorite songs! I nearly cried the first time I heard it.

Samurai Guy
It is just solidifying that the days of ORIGINALITY are long gone.

Silver Stardust
I know...and it's really sad.

Deathblow
It's sickening aint it sad At least the shittiness that is Word Up was a cover of a song that was terrible in the first palce, but slaughtering Pink Floyd and Metallica (they covered 'One' on TALITM) is going too far. Next thing you know, they'll be covering Led Zeppelin, and only Tool and APC are allowed to do that ranting

omg I just jinxed it. They're so gonna cover Kasmir or Immigrant song on their Greatest Hits Volume 2 now i've said that.

Ronny
avril lavinge covered metallica's one as well crying

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.