Question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

beaujay1
ok, in the 1st movie at the end, when peter says, "that's i have to give," and mj is kinda crying and then she lifts her hand up to her mouth and kinda gasps. so she turns around and looks at peter walking away. so she knows that he's spiderman right????? how did she know???? was it what he said or was it the kiss????????? embarrasment

beaujay1
ANYONE????????

wuTa
yea she's pretty much figured it out...it was the kiss....in the 2nd spider-man she wants parker her to kiss her again so she knows for sure

DemonicGambit-2
There's a quote I heard somewhere, "No two men kiss alike." And that's where the quote applies.

Primitive Screwhead #1
DG2-

Off topic, but had to respond to your sig. That damn Quizno's advertising campaign has destroyed my sanity. What the hell ARE those deformed rodents supposed to be?!?

Sorry, I digress.

beaujay1
those things are hilarious!!!!!! i heard they(quiznos)got it from some place on the internet! i love quiznos.i dunno what the point of them was tho.....well from above that makes sense. i hope they get together. i can't wait!!!!!!

Zephonim
Quiznos is no doubt awesome, but those are possibly the worst commercials I have ever seen. It's like someone was doing way too many drugs when they came up with that horrible idea.

Superman5452
I know those thing are twisted they look like my english teacher.

Superman5452
Oh! and i think it was "No two women kiss the same" Elvis Prestly in Franky & Jonny

mordamor22
yo the site for the quiznos things is www.rathergood.com and they r called spongemonkeys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.