Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sauron
So, i was reading through the SW ep3 forum, and sombody said 'half of these rumours arent true' to which sombody retorted 'they are, almost all of our rumours for eps 1 and 2 were true'

So i decided to investigate this statement (which i might add wasnt true, Mace trained Maul, what a spoiler)

So, anyway i cam across a thread by 'the great master briton hunt'

and my second name is hunt, and my cousin loves SW, so i figured it could have been him, so when i went to click his profile it said "this person has not registered, and therefore does not have a profile to view"

I loked at his title and it was 'Guest' and i noticed there are alot more 'Guests' from that time posting without registering.

Is this a now disabled option, thus explaining the "Only registered users can have a signature" ?

Raz
Its got to do with us transferring the forums to our own servers early 2001. It was impossible to migrate the users, so any user that didn't register here was assigned Guest status.

Darth Sauron
Oh, thanks for that.
I suppose you can close this now wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.