arahael!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordKerrigor
a tribute to arahael

Nazgulinthedark
who is araheal? What the f**k?

Arahael
Arahael is me! I'm a KMC superstar now. lol

Nazgulinthedark
no expression congrats

shellie
you must be proud no expression

Arahael
Oh, you know I am.

Darth Sauron
You worry me, i think tonight i will have nightmares about you.

<<Solo>>
Wow.

Thorondor
I don't like you.

Blind-Enemy
once raz find out , this thread's gonna get closed... erm

Thorondor
And a probable banning.

Blind-Enemy
the guy who started this thread should get banned too wink

Arahael
This thread is allowed, I believe. I was under the impression that threads about someone started by anyone else other than that same person were allowed.

Thorondor
They are pointless messed

Clovie
laughing

you've asked someone else to start a thread for you???????

and i thought i am pathetic..

Nienna
Oh my God. no expression

PRK
mmmmmm i want chocolate droolio

Mr Parker
uh they are not going to do something crazy like ban someone just because a poster started a thread about another poster unless of course that other poster did not want them to.But thats not the case with Arahael.Long live Arahael. smile

BackFire
I COULD close this thread, but I'll leave it open as a testament to stupid threads everywhere. If anyone ever asks me "Hey BF, what's a stupid thread?" I will show them this thread.

Enjoy.

Nienna
Thanks BF droolio

Arahael
Do you people have extemely low self-esteem? Do constantly need to bash on other people to feel good about yourselves? I made this thread in order to talk other people. There are threads similar to this, so don't tell me about stupid. If you want to be rude then go be so to someone else.

BackFire
Want a tissue?

amity75
How many socks can one guy have?

Arahael
What?

Nienna
Someone who has multi-memberships.....no expression

§pearhead
the stupidity is leaking into my brain!!!!!! wacko

lil bitchiness
Yes, yes we do.

Our whole lives depend on what people like you on the internet think.

Nienna
Me too cry

I hope it doesn't affect my grades weep

Arahael
Wow you guys are really witty. no expression If you dislike me and my thread so much why the hell do you post in here?

lil bitchiness
Because I post where I like.

Arahael
edit~ dont let me catch you bashing me or anyone else again because you will be banned

LordKerrigor
mm hmm

Frosty Beverage
lol, tooo much sarcasm boys. Lighten up.

Arahael
Yeah, I'm a chick BTW.

LordKerrigor
woah like seriously?

Arahael
definitely, man lol

LordKerrigor
hey..... wanna modle a tinnie whenie polka doted bikini? shifty

Arahael
oh, you know it lol

Clovie
i thought you have life stick out tongue

i don't cry

Thorondor
Hmmm calling a mod a wench...bashing no?

lil bitchiness
Yeah, i edited that, but if it happens again i will ban that person!

Arahael
Your are correct, but look who started it. I don't bash other people unless they have the audacity to start it.

Canadian Moose
Ohhhhkay....

*creeps in, hoping not to get hit in the crossfire*

Thorondor
Well don't open pointless threads, 4 TIMES, you got banned for doing it yet you've done it again messed

WindDancer
Congrats! You and your buddy with the stupid attitude are in my ignore list.

Canadian Moose
Hey, LISTEN, I am not stupid. I just never got the opportunity that the other Woodland creatures got! *jumps on WindDancer and gives him a wedgie*

Oh....*nervous laugh* You meant the OTHER guy? Heheh...sorry 'bout that...*straightens WD's clothes and gives him a hearty punch on the shoulder*

Arahael
If you're doing so why did you have to tell me? What the f**k?

Arahael
By the way to all, this thread was not created with hateful spite in mind. I just wanted a place where people could talk to me and each other, but apparently everyone else wants to be hatemongers.

WindDancer
Blah! blah! blah! Good thing I have some ppl on IGNORE!

Arahael
Then why do keep posting in here?

Arahael
Bunch of real geniuses we have here, let me tell you.

WindDancer
There Arahael! I took off you my ignore list! Now, what do you want? You want me to give you all the attention you need? Do you want me to read all your pointless rants about life? Do you want me to care? Here is your chance! Tell me what's wrong? Are you dying for attention? Tell me!

Mr Parker
Yeah I dont see anywhere in this thread where Arahael created this thread with hateful spite in mind towards anybody. Honestly,I dont understand why all you mods are showing all this hostility towards Arahael? Like she said,you just seem to be a bunch of hatemongers towards her.what did she ever do to you guys that was so bad? that original thread she made about herself,like she said,she obviously just created it to have friendly chats with people here at this site and the people who WERE friendly to her,she was nice to them in return.I have had conversations before with Arahael,and she is a very nice and kind person and I didnt see anywhere on her first thread she made that she did anything that warrented a one day ban.Honestly,I dont understand this vendetta the mods here have towards her? roll eyes (sarcastic) mad

BackFire
1. This is the 4th thread with the same title, the other three have been closed. That's why you're getting so much shit, it's like you and your friend are too retarded to understand that making a thread again AFTER it's been closed it blatanly stupid.

2. You have this whole forum where you can talk to people, numerous "chat threads" exist in the OTF, why could you not use them? No, please don't strain your brain attempting to think of a response, I know you have none.

3. Hatemongers? Keep in mind that in the first thread you made under this same name, you called the mods "Jerkish" for no reason. This, of course, was before any mod even came into your thread and said anything. So before you start whining about "you started it" keep in mind your own actions.

WindDancer
Oh yeah! A friendly chats! By herself! she was the only one posting! Then she call us Jerks for no apparent reason! Come on Mr. Parker you know me and you know I would never take things personally! But when she call the other mods Jerks she cross the line! I don't care if ppl call me names (I really don't give a *bleep*) But when you go around calling ppl I know and respect "JERKS". I don't tolerate that! Which is exactly what Arahel did!

shellie
cool BackFire...you are truely a great one

Mr Parker
Well there must have been something I missed somewhere and I'm probably not aware of everything thats going on.Yeah I know Winddancer pretty well Arahael and the mods here are more friendly than most sites unlike those jerks we know at that other site who dont believe in criticisem of a movie they like.My advise arahael is dont make anymore multiple threads about yourself here.they dont seem to like it.But hey,if you want to talk,you know you can PM me anytime. smile

its just she has always been so nice and friendly to me,I hate to see people wail on her is all.

amity75
Sod this, Anyone fancy a pint?

Arahael
Go to hell of all you, excluding Mr Parker. I hope I never meet you in real life because I will probably slap you silly.

Nienna
laughing out loud

This thread amuses me stick out tongue

And even I don't have my own thread schmoll

Please don't start one......messed

Arahael
This thread could be fun, if people would let it be so.

BadKitty
I had to read through your posts Arahael to see what all the fuss was about and I totally understand what everyone's problem is with you.

I've never seen you at all yet I'm a ass and a jerk...that makes you quite the bigot doesn't it?

no. no it wasn't. the reason this thread was made because you would like to be some kind of forum rebel,thumbing your nose at the mods that keep closing your self centered threads...well listen up,Internet rebels are lame!! what does it prove? that you find annoying mods of a forum more enjoyable than playing d&d and buying clearasil...whoopty-doo!

Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view

Arahael
Well, in repsomse to that bit of bullshit, you are included on my go to hell list. I'm just sorry you and quite possibly the other mods can't handle the fact that someone doesn't adore you and worship the ground you walk on.

WindDancer
Oh brother! Get over it will ya?!

Arahael
Get over what, pray tell? BTW I thought you put me on your ignore list. confused

WindDancer

Arahael
If I was attention deprived, I'd resort to more drastic measures. Besides if I did want attention it wouldn't be from you. stick out tongue

WindDancer
Well, you ain't getting anymore attention from me. I gave you a chance and you posted the same rants. You blew it! To bad! Better luck in the future! Bye-bye!

Arahael
Ok, I just said that I didn't want any attention from you, so I'm rather glad that you're leaving.

lil bitchiness
Dont you speak to BadKitty like that!

I suggest you stop this nonsense, or I will shut this thread and that will be the end of it!

Arahael
I'm sorry, what? She started it, therefore I was retorting.

Arahael
Yep, I may just have to talk to myself again.

Arahael
Yay! Maybe now the mods will begin ignoring me.

Arahael
*being ignored*

shellie
dont count on it sweetie....these are the best mods ive seen on any forum and to tell you the truth.....

you can count your days....hours....maybe even minutes....on this forum cuz with this attitude....you'll be gone .

no sucking up intended...but in the 5 months ive been here ive never seen them unfair to anyone. you seem to ask for this kind of attention..

congrats...you're getting what you ask for .

Canadian Moose
Arahael...what are you doing?

lil bitchiness
Nothing anymore.

Abuse towards the moderators is unacceptable, but opening a thread to bash the administrator is just asking for it.

§pearhead
ah...there is a god messed

thanks, lil laughing out loud

Canadian Moose
What an utterly bizarre thing...

See what happens kiddies, when we leave the lid off the glue for TOO Long?

Can I take over this thread now?

Are you ignoring me?

Milla?

Anyone?

Well, F**K ya'll!

*runs*

shellie
get back here and take the beaten you just asked for stick out tongue

WindDancer
It's over folks let's just move on....

Canadian Moose
*runs back*

OKAY!!!! big grin big grin

shellie
laughing this thread is gonna be closed....

*whisperes in your moose ear*....meet me in the forest....next to the the stump...ill bring the whip wink

Canadian Moose
*back leg involuntarilly kicks out and he shivers*

*quivery moose voice*

*gulp* Okay...stext to the nump....stump to the next...sex on my stump....NEXT TO THE STUMP, right-o...

shellie
mad this isnt supposed to be fun for you

Canadian Moose
Right...sorry.

*Bored sarcastic voice*oh damn, shellie is going to beat me. we'll be all alone, with no one is sight. god knows what she will do to me...help..help..help...

shellie
stick out tongue thats better....

see ya there....

*things to self......should i bring my special made moose cuffs*

Nienna
Thanks lil touched

Anyways laughing out loud

Adarian
Hello, there?

lil bitchiness
Socking is not allowed.

Adarian
what? I don't know what that means.

LordKerrigor
woah you people are like weird lol

Canadian Moose
Moose Cuffs?? eek!

shellie
whistle

BadKitty
she socked and I didn't even get a witty response,I got this

...I feel jilted glare

Canadian Moose
LOL...I can do it for her, if you'd like.

*Playing the part of Arahael this evening is a large Canadian moose*

*No one notices the difference*

Mr Parker
I was going to post something on this but decided not to because I liked Winddancers advise that its over and time to move on so dont you think its probably time to close this thread Kitty?

DarkPheonix
ummm.. hun... some ppl will notice.. like me.... I know the differnce between a moose & a woman....wink

Canadian Moose
Even with this makeup on?

*bats his lashes*

BadKitty
a moose in drag..well now I heard of everything stick out tongue

mr.p- see we moved on big grin

DarkPheonix
yes.... shes sexier than you.... wink

jk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.