I hate school

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MidgetInABikini
I have to write a 6 page auto biography, i have to search for a scientific graph and create a writing project out of it, I have a crap load of math and spanish homework, I have to read 80 pages in a novel and make 12 entries explaining about the book, and i have to write 5 page journal entry about whatever i want also to go along with the auto biography i have to draw a picture and color it in about an important event in my life. and it's all do on wensday. Plus i have shop tomorrow and tuesday and i have alot of crap to do in that to.

<<Solo>>
That's like hardly anything, when you have to take a week full of S.A.Ts' then write a 13 page station write up, do 3 pages of calc. homework, Read a 300 pg. chinese book that's boring as hell, in one day, then we'll talk.

MidgetInABikini
yea but i'm only a sophmore in highschool

<<Solo>>
**** EDIT.

MidgetInABikini
ok you win

<<Solo>>
Even though I didn't do any of that.

MidgetInABikini
what school you go to?

lucija
me tooo!! sad

Goth_Girl
god same here i hav tones of h/w this weeekend!
I have...
French
English
German=the most borin subject eva no offence 2 any germans
Maths=50 questions borin zzzz
Art
Science=with Mr beach he is like the most crap teacher eva he just gives the hole class a bloddy detention 4 talkin i mean wtf stick out tongue
and also...
Drama and Design
borin or wot

DeVi| D0do
My Calculus teacher is so cool, he doesn't give us any homweork. EVER!

Too bad we're all gonna fail though. but still...

My Graphic Design is a real pain at the moment. I've gotta design a media package for a corporate identity, and then design some sort of technological or engineering thing... all due next Wednesday!

That'll learn me for procrastinating ALL YEAR! roll eyes (sarcastic)

And I have my final exams in three weeks eek!

Yup, school sure does suck...

mc pee pants
what is up with you people hating school? you think that sh!t is hard? try getting a degree...

Yuna33
its not really hard....
except when got a racist teacher.....

RontheKooshball
I'm probably going to get hurt for this, but school is fun for me stick out tongue

mc pee pants
school is cool.

§pearhead
I've gotta funny story about some girl in freshman year who just yells "Argh, I hate school!" and then she left the building messed

t'was funny yes

PRK
i like school embarrasment

mc pee pants
t'was a hort story.

Yuna33
T'was wasn't it?

mc pee pants
t'was.

Moon Crystal
nyeh...i hate the hw...but i don't mind skul in general too much unless it has to do with the tests, quizzes, projects, reports, sexist teachers, preps, gym class, broken hearts, and all that other high skul drama....oh wait...i do hate skul...all well rolling on floor laughing

LordKerrigor
schools awesome when your a genius smart

mc pee pants
it's more awesomer when your famous...

DeVi| D0do
Do you guys get to go out of the school during lunch break? just curious, we don't sad

We are so restricted... It's my last year of high school and they're still making me wear a uniform...

I only hate school because my Graphics teacher is a twit and he's gonna make us all fail. ho hum

§pearhead
we don't get a break outta school either sad

fortunately, we don't have uniforms messed

LordKerrigor
lol they dont let us out during lunch break and we dont have a uniform yes

mc pee pants
well, they didn't let us out during lunches, we had a uniform (since kidergartedn), we wore id badges... which we needed to get in or were confiscated when we got in trouble or tardy that day. however, we got recess until i was a senior yay2

MidgetInABikini
i get out of school at 2:03

SlipknoT
School is sadistic and evil

Blanka
i hate school

Barker
... Thus solidifying your place in KMC history as the dumber member.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.