why are you here??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lucija
Why do you browse KMC?
are you bored?
or you really enjoy it?
have you here friends which you want to meet?
???
my reason to be here is that I'm bored but yes also I like the off-topic forum
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Goth_Girl
lol same here i do this mainley wen im talkin 2 people on msn either that or i am postin on other forums or goin on ut2004 roll eyes (sarcastic)

Clovie
i'm addicted cry

j/k
i like some of ppl here love

HockeyHorror
no expression

PRK
the government made me do it

DanZeke25
^^^ You too?!?!

PRK
yep they're just conrolling are life arnt they erm

Goth_Girl
ahem look @ my mobile thread angel

Nazgulinthedark
because...i dont know, i originally came here because of lotr...now...i just dont know

Clovie
oh.. and yes. raz is paying me happy

Zelda Lestat
i'm here because i like forums and i'm bored and its nine A.M and i've got nothing else to do but sleep.

Nazgulinthedark
that makes 2 of us eek!

Clovie
i think we are not the only ones stick out tongue eek!

Mane
Paola. no expression

Linkalicious
because crack is an expensive addiction...

Nazgulinthedark
ninja who are the others then?

Clovie
raz's payments list wink

Flavio
because i have nothing better to do, but i've got many worse things to do weep

Phoenix Aska
I'm here because it's to hot to go outside and skate in the daytime and I can post responses and play video games at the same time....

Lianslo
well...first off i'm a little addicted embarrasment but I really do miss this place when i don't come on for a few days, I like the ppl here, for the most part wink

hana_skywalker
I'm here to get some Ep3 info and because I LOOOOVE posting and reading posts. Very funny! Besides, KMC is very special to me since thanks to this board I've met a very important person to me. wink

silver_tears
I love your sig embarrasment

And I'm here because you people are unlucky yes

Darth Revan187
I am here because this is the only thing the doctors let me do in the institution.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.