New Picture Of The Batsuit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Tater
Credit goes to LegionsofGotham.Com for obtaining this excellent photo of the batsuit.

The suit looks fantastic. Discuss.

http://www.legionsofgotham.org/BEGINSbatmanexclusive1.jpg

mc pee pants
i think that looks better than keaton's. it's bad@ss. love the cape.

amity75
At last a proper cape instead of a rubber sheet.

ash007
mmm looks good smile

I have seen the TEASER Trialer does anyone know when the full verson going to come out

Punkyhermy
WOW!I am LOVING what I see!!!!

The Tater
I'm assuming December.

mc pee pants
the cape is the icing on this cake. i like the fact that it is darker than the suit and, as you pointed out, not made of f*cking rubber. the insignia on his chest is also better than the "black bat on yellow background" insignia. the utility belt also makes a good highlight. the bronze-like color blends in with the costume, unlike the yellow belt he usually has.

mc pee pants
wtf happend to the pic What the f**k?

Mr Zero
When new pics like this come out - PLEASE save them before the site is forced to take em down. Took me ages to find even a low res version - if anyone has the high res copy could you post it... ?

The Tater
If the site doesn't want the picture posted, then I won't post it.

mc pee pants
not this site, the site that you hot linked the picture from.

The Tater
I know.

Anyways, I'm posting it again. LoG does not own the picture. Here is the picture without the logo:

http://www.boinaslava.net/~free/BEIN/BEGINSbatmanexclusive1.jpg

norrin radd

Red Superfly
Funnily enough, I REALLY like the gloves.

Not biker/fighter gloves as many have drawn, imagined and put on screen, but they look more like surgical gloves - it's a subtle but brilliant touch. His suit is built for detective work!

He looks bad-ass, and I love the cape. There's a picture of him descending down towards the camera, with the cape fully unfolded and he looks like a huge bat, it looks brilliant.

Jedi Shmedi
BY GOD I WAS WRONG!!!! When i first got a glimpse of the suit, I thought they made it look like armor and bulky, so I hated it right away, boy am I glad I was wrong! They did a brilliant job with it. Very simple, yet makes a statement, and I love the cape!! But it kinda looks like Val Kilmer wearing the suit in that pic lol.

mc pee pants
you wonder how he can manipulate sh!t in the previous movies with those f*cking gloves. i actually never noticed them 'til now.

Thot
The suit looks fantastic! Each additional shot I see confirms even further that Nolan was and is the man for the job. Only thing that perplexes me; how in the world can he move around and/or fight in that huge, 12-foot long cape? Different capes for different scenes/effects I assume. Can not wait til next summer!

TheFilmProphet
The costume looks great!!

TheFilmProphet
Edit...

y_monkee
it distinctly remind me of Batman Forever's suit ... hope the movie doesn't

SpyCspider
is it just me or does Nolan look like Arnold Schwarzenegger under the bat cowl? It's the chin and down-turned lips...

The Tater
1)Christopher Nolan isn't Batman. He's the director of the movie. Christian Bale is playing Batsy.
2)It's just you.

SpyCspider
Agreed. Now that you mentioned it...

I still say Keaton looked most formidable in the batsuit. The cowl made him look angry.

The pic of the new cowl with Bale in it with his mouth turned downwards looks kinda funny to me.

BlackC@t
Cool! the costume looks awsome.

Red Superfly, can you post the one of him descending down?

TheFilmProphet
http://photos.imageevent.com/batmanonfilm/bofimagesbofimages/batman_wingspread_newsweek.jpg

vaya_the_elf
He is so dreamy love

Punkyhermy
batman isd sdo hot!!!!

obi_kenobi24
I like the original batsuit that of Tim Burton's movie

Paola
eek! nice pic Proph!!!

TheFilmProphet
Thank you and there is alot more where that came from http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/batman.gif

Paola
what are you waiting then? POST!!

Mr Zero
paola - the new sig/av is dripping with coolness...

Paola
you could have opened a thread about it, but thank you Mr Z!!!

TheFilmProphet
You mean make a thread where we can post nothing but Batman pics? evil face

Paola
no, I meant a thread about "paola - the new sig/av is dripping with coolness..." stick out tongue

but go ahead and open your thread, if there's anything like it, I'll merge it and give credit to whoever opened it first dev

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

Well ok I'm gonna go make me some new threads evil face

Mr Zero
your saying I failed you ... *weep*

D-Double
Wow!...er...tee-hee.... *can barely contain excitement*

Paola > Nice sig.

Paola
well, that never crossed my mind, but now that you mention it.... yes you did.

D-Double> Thank you.

TheFilmProphet
yup evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.