Why does Palpatine pick Anakin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nick1989
Why does Palpatine pick anakin to be his apprentece? Why does`int he pick other Jedi? And why is Anakin quite gullible?

mephistodesigns
There's a thread for this already...

Nick1989
Actually that other topic is about why does palpatine saves Anakin. This topic is about why he picks Anakin to be his apprentise

vanyoda
Same thing , sigh , two threads started in 4 minutes.

Nick1989
lol. Sorry, i just wanted to find out some infomation

PVS
please dont spam

Jedi Priestess
Good god Nick dont you have anything better to do? If you need information PM someone who's obviously been here awhile, instead of starting redundant threads.

Commander
@Jedi Priestess, PVS:
What a unfriendly heap of star wars fans!

Rebel scum.

Jedi Priestess
Jedi Priestess, PVS and many many other peeps here
Star Wars fans that are sick of seeing people make threads for dumbass reasons yes And your post constitues calling me a name aka flaming aka against board rules.

YES I AM A REBEL SCUM AND DAMN PROUD OF IT!!!!

Commander
What name? He?

Morgoths_Wrath

Jedi Priestess
I could tell you but then Id have to kill you....

JKozzy
Rebel scum devil

Commander
HaHaHa, you scrubbier Jedi. You are no challenge for the dark side.
Abject Faintheart, come on.

Darth_Nefarus
Simple answer. Palpatine can clous the entire light side of the force, he can use the future to his advantage. He knows everything that has happened to Anakin and he knows how to manipulate him into the darkness. Besides, someone as powerful as Sidious most certainly possesses some knowledge of the prophecy, so he's using it to his advantage. Even MECH Vader would kick the shit out of any prequel Jedi.

PVS
please close this useless thread

Kilgore
My guess is that the Palpmeister has several reasons for chosing Anakin.

Anakin is the most powerful Jedi in the Galaxy.

Anakin has a desire to change the Universe and the order of things. This all comes from his childhood were he was a slave and didn't have his own free will. Palpatine knows this and uses Anakins lust for power in order to lure him to the Dark Side.

All of Palpatines apprentices have been people with a desireto change things and to avenge something that they felt was unfair.

jedijunky1138
Atleast merge this thread with the other one JUST LIKE IT.
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f38/t309404.html

Master Kadub
PVS, MW and Priestess.....come on guys......play nice... stick out tongue

Just for argument sake.....
It is already well known that Anakin possess
more raw power in the force than any other jedi...

It is also known that he is very cocky and arrogant
with his powers...

Also, anakin can be manipulated by somebody that
can play up to his ego.....

and there you have it, the ultimate Sith Weapon
to bring down the Jedi....

PVS
hey, i did say 'please' didnt i? stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.