Most embarassing costume your mommy made you dress up as!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

L49_JoaquinLovr
Cmon, Tell us. Give us a laugh.

Nazgulinthedark
um...i was a little white kitty with a purple bow one year

Clovie
what costume? blink

L49_JoaquinLovr
awww

Nazgulinthedark
awww is right, i was so cute when i was little

PRK
aaaaaaaw naz your so adorable

im not embarresed by the way i dress, i take thing to the extreame sometimes happy neon colors and all wink

Nazgulinthedark
thanks happy

i was never really embarrased by my costumes either, as long as i got lots of candy

PRK
laughing out loud

Flavio
Navy boy in my 1 year old party...nah, but it wasnt that strange

Mane
umm...hmm...ermmm...an american pilgrim. erm

EmSixTeEn
my mom never dressed me up for holloween, except the old pumpkin and bee shit when i was young, but those werent half as worse as the shit i made, or my friends made up for me (we have compotions) well, i once dressed up as a woman..

L49_JoaquinLovr
lol thats great.
This year I was thinking about dressing up as an Oompa Loompa, but im not an LP and I dont have the right makeup nor wigs or overalls. Its quite a hard costume to make up

Nienna
My mum never made me dress up blink

Jackie Malfoy
She dress me and my twin sister as ghost with just a sheet on us and little holes that you couldly see through,
The worst part was under that we were a undershirt and white pant.
Man was that bad.and to make it worst she hanged that picture in her house near the door.

Every change my stepfather has he would say something like "boy did you look stupid in that"he did not say this, this weeken thank goodies.OR I would had punched him!JM mad embarrasment

Scottie
i wonce went 2 a halloween party when i was wee as santa
and one year i went as a teenage mutant hero turtle....
...fun times

Kiyouhana
Once my mother made me dress up as a hipie...easy costume to put together. XD

One year I was even a playboy bunney(Wasn't my idea)
This year I am not going to dress up I am only going to go to a party and eat all of their food before I get kicked out...

L49_JoaquinLovr
SANTAAA!

angelsflame265
I was snow white when i was 4 or 5 but my mom put so much make-up on me. . .ugh its the reason why i hate make-up i think

JToTheP
Nothing, all Halloween costumes were my choice, and I was to young to remember the little ducks and shit all over my clothes.

EmSixTeEn
heh, one year my friend was forced to do it, but he didnt wear anything under it, so we pulled it off when he was at his girlfriends house...

carnival_junkie
I always got to pick my own costumes...
And... I dont remember the costumes I wore before I got to pick...

I think my stupidest costume was when I went as a gypsy... I think I was like six years old... and I had this huge wig... and it kept falling off and I kept tripping over it...

Darth Revan187
my mommy dressed me up in a pink tutu and she began hitting me with a whip

carnival_junkie
smokin'
enough said.

Darth Revan187
What kind of sick crap is this?

MornGlory
a bumble bee - when I was 8

Lone_Dragon
Let me think... -Thinks- I have a bad memory...But, when I was like...Five...My mom made me dress up as a cat O.o; -Shrugs- And no, I'm not gonna do anything this year, except sit right here, and talk to my Boyfriend big grin

Delicious1
My mom never made me dress up as anything but when i was 6 my dad made me dress up as a solider....I'm a six year old girl. But other than that i've had relatively normal costumes

ssj4goku
when i was 9 my mom made a genie outfit for me and made me wear it although i later went to my friends house and got out my spare costume that i gave them to hold to for me and went as the ultimate warrior i had my face painted the ribbon comming down my arms and had the long hair and the pants to match but it was an hour and a half before i was able to get there so i was a genie for a hour and a half cool

Jackie Malfoy
Man I am so happy I was not at that house at the time.It is pretty funny,but still I can't help but feel sorry for your girlfriend.
Anyway Happy Halloween!This year I am going as a witch and my sister a deatheater and my boyfriend well he is not going but I wil be joining him for Mischef night.
And maybe a party afterwards I just have to make sure that I have something under that witch outfit just in case!JM laughing

CherryPie
A clown and a Pumpkin WHY ME!?

2 years in a ROW!

ssj4goku
thats some sick and twisted crap revan187

SlipknoT
I had to be a puppy and a pumpkin

Mane
awwww a puppy!!! so cute.

vaya_the_elf
A clown,since I'm afaird of them. mad That was awful. *shudders at the thought of it*

SlipknoT
ha no expression

Mane
laughing

vaya_the_elf
I wish I got dress up as a cute puppy, instead of a stupid clown. Clowns are evil, and not the cool evil.

Mane
i wanna be Sauron

vaya_the_elf
lol.. then do it.

I want to be a faerie, but I don't have any wings sad

SlipknoT
I want to be Bill O'Riely

vaya_the_elf
It would be cool to be hawkgirl or psylocke.

Korri
my mum doesnt care.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.