daredevil vs the green goblin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bakerboy
Who would win between those two? I think that the goblin could give daredevil very hard problems with his bombs and razor bats and all, but daredevil is very agile and fast, almost as agile as spiderman, and he has his sticks, so, is a very close battle. In your opinion, who will win?

ScarletSpider
Daredevil is a better fighter, and his senses give him a great advantage, although the Goblin's skin is nearly bullet proof, so it would take a massive beating to subdue him. I'm not really sure who would win.

Solidarsenal
I'm going with GG. He has all of those gadgets plus he can put up a heck of a fight. I wonder if DD could sense a dozen pumpkin bombs and razor bats coming at him with GG laughing at the top of his lungs.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil would waste any of the Osbourne family members!

crazyspinz
how exactly, they all have crazy gadgets, witch mave bombs, witch make REALY LOUD NOISES

ps can ne one see my sig image, cuz i cant

ScarletSpider
I cannot see a sig image, sorry.

DD wouldn't be able to shake Norman as easily, but had he encountered Harry, he could easily have unnerved him with some cracks. Harry just never seemed like a strong character to me. Despite all his strength and gadgets, DD could have easily wasted Phil Goblin.

crazyspinz
how do i get my sig image uploaded?

crazyspinz
yes victory is mine

teh_Cartman
GG

SevenShackles
GreenGoblin wins this. Spiderman has spider sense and that is what saves his ass alot of the time. yes daredevil has that super hearing but that can also be used against him, yeah the bombs going off, the pitch of the glider and insane laughter might give away his position but in all at the same time will overload him. i mean damn it must hurt like hell. and all GG needs is an opening that he will get to put him down. he has the advantage of distance aswell as having the durability and exp with fighting a guy like spiderman to keep up and lay some powerful hits on Daredevils all to human body.
Green Goblins strenght is nothing to laught at. even tho im sure he would anyesy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.