Fluke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deathblow
Can't believe I haven't made a thread about Fluke yet.

I love these guys. They got me into electronic music ages ago, and I feel they're very underrated, along with Photek (another favorite of mine). I may be wrong, but people always talk about Prodigy and The Chemical Bros and what not, but I never hear Fluke mentioned in those circles, and I think they're better than both of those groups. I thought the amazing track they did for The Matrix Reloaded soundtrack would get them more recognition, seems not.

Enough bitching. Puppy and Risotto are outstanding albums, Puppy especially, is one of the few albums I'd say is completely flawless. My favorite songs are Snapshot, Blue Sky, Amp and of course, Squirt.
Genius big grin

Any fans?

Cinemaddiction
Well, their first album is rather boring. Never heard the new one, but The Prodigy's "Music for the Jilted Generation" proves that Liam Howlett's the real genius.

Deathblow
Yeah their first album wasn't great, but that was over 10 years ago. They're last 3 albums have been much darker and genius-like.

Darth Revan
I've only heard their song off the Matrix Reloaded soundtrack, but I must say that it's one of my favorite tracks on the album thumb up

Silver Stardust
Same here. I love that song.

Deathblow
Tis very good, a high point of their career yes
If you like that one you'll like most of Fluke's newer stuff.

Go download the songs 'Absurd', 'Snapshot' and 'Blue Sky'. If they don't make you wanna rush out and buy every CD Fluke have ever made, there is something very wrong with you droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.