nominations for next weeks poll for November's book of the month

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BadKitty
Please Read
if any one has a book they would like me to include in next weeks poll I post for November's book of the month please post them here.(if your shy you can pm me)

please keep in mind that I can only make the poll with a couple handfuls of nominations,so if there are to many nominations some will have to excluded perhaps if you see one nominated you agree with say you'd like that one as well. the more a book is wanted it will be surely placed in the poll.

one nomination per person please to try to keep the poll at ten. if one person nominates more than one book the first will be included in the poll or if another person also agrees with another book that should be included.

also if there is to few nominations I am going to use the most popular votes from october's poll as the fillers.

I want our book club to be enjoyed by everyone who wishes to participate all your suggestions and ideas are very much appreciated!

~bkk

p.s.~ Keep book in the confines of the forums pg-13 rating.
Book should be in print and available in paperback edition.

p.s.s. ~ any one nominating a book from a trilogy or a series must specify the particular book and not the entire group of books in order to be included in the voting process for the book of the month.

yerssot
The Cestus Deception by Steven Barnes

why? cause I'm reading it and it's the only one I have time to finish before december

BadKitty
I'll nominate:
When Will Jesus Bring the Pork Chops?by George Carlin

I just bought it and it looks promising

urthstripe321
Boy's Life by Robert McCammon

Londonboy7
The hichhickers guide to the Universe.

BENDER_17
AMERICAN PSYCHO

BadKitty
I heard this book was ace! big grin

Jackie Malfoy
I have two books "Girl Interupted" Susanna Keysten and "1984" (Forget the name of the author.)
Both are great books and I think should be on the polls.If no one read any of these books they should it is great!
"Down with Big Brother!"1984! cool

Z4˘|<
Prelude to Foundation
Isaac Asimov

Eöl Moriedhel
The Book of Lost Tales, J.R.R. Tolkien (Part One)

Laviera_j
Mr X - by Peter Straub

coolboarder98
The Silmarillion J.R.R. Tolkien

Phoenix
The Hours by Michael Cunningham

BadKitty
I'm taking this down in a few hours so if any one wants to nom..get em on here big grin

Clovie
anatomy course book.
just to make you suffer the way i am no expression

BadKitty
nom's closed..please be sure to vote for your book on the poll smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.