Garden State

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

forumcrew
December 28th its out
you can pre-order with Amazon

Zach Braff said he had been trying to get it pushed up a few weeks but couldnt get it moved but still, thats not too long of a wait considering its still in a few theaters

<<Solo>>
I'll definately pre order it one of these days.

JKozzy
It just got to our local dollar theater the other week, hopefully can see it by the end of this week. How good is it?

forumcrew
excellent

<<Solo>>
It's pretty awesome.

Wolfie
I can't wait for it to come out!

forumcrew
zach said it will have quite a bit of deleted scenes, some of which were in the version at sundance some havtn been shown at all, and then ofcourse commentary from himself and all that other stuff

Morpheus
raver Can't wait. seen it 9 times. Can't wait 4 commentary. raver

forumcrew
yea i imagine this movie will have huge dvd sales like donnie darko did..
it also has not been leaked on the internet yet which is amazing for how long its been out.. i mean every movie is out but it

Dr. Strangelove
http://www.dvdtown.com/discdetails/gardenstate/13577/

Hears the features for anybody interested. I didn't see the movie in theatres so I'll probably pick it up since it's gotten great reviews. I must say though the cover art makes me want to throw up. sick

BackFire
Yep, bad cover, great movie.

forumcrew
id of thought it would have looked more like the poster..

Wolfie
I would have preffered the cover to look like the poster.

forumcrew
either way the cover cant change how good the film is

furryman
I don't think it's even been shown here yet sad

forumcrew
where at? it prolly showd nere you unless your international in which case its coming soon.. but in the US its actually making its way out of theaters now. I had to drive about an hour to see it the first time

forumcrew
menu pic

http://www.natalieportman.com/picstemp/lang-meun1%5B1%5D.jpeg

8 more days

Krabs55
ITS NEAT-o!

General warts
I think that hellraiser 1and 2 even through 3 were like one long movie. as the movie seriies goes on they do gewt dumber. I really hope that hell world will break the ice and be a good movie in my collection.

Ken Kenobi
Originally posted by General warts
I think that hellraiser 1and 2 even through 3 were like one long movie. as the movie seriies goes on they do gewt dumber. I really hope that hell world will break the ice and be a good movie in my collection.

What does this ^^^ have to do with Garden State?

BTW, just got Garden State the other day, great film.

Fionnuala
I love this movies so much, ..it's amazing love ..got it on DVD a few weks ago happy

Kumar
i saw it with my buddy a while back and it was awesome. random but funny. i want to buy it soon

Ya Krunk'd Floo
I liked Garden State, but it couldn't buy a Rushmore.

Piggle Humsy
I so want to see this movie erm

I love Zach. he is so awesome.

I hope I can afford to buy the dvd at some point. yes

tabby999
cool movie, liked it alot. wouldn't hurt to watch it again and not be stoned, but there you have it

JenR1215
... my fav. scenes the Bath Tub scene.. i cryed.. it so sw-aaaaate.

Cinemaddiction
K, been out, now it's evolved into MDF material, so just follow up there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.