Cream

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Drifter101
well what did u think of that band of old sure they only lasted 2 years but they had some great hits

PRK
name sound familiar dont think ive heard em though

Cinemaddiction
Clapton just needed to break out, man. Cream, Derek and the Dominoes, Yardbirds, blah.

"White Room" is a great tune, though.

Darth Revan
Ehh, they're alright, but Cine is right that Clapton is better off solo.

Korri
Sunshine of your love. excellent song! rock

Mane
Cream was pretty good.

Korri
"pretty" good? are you kiddin me?

Drifter101
really old band of the 60's 1966-1968 eric clapton, jack bruce, and ........um i forgot the drummers name oh ginger baker, songs "White Room" "Sunshine of your Love" "Tales of Brave Ulysses" no ring of bell?

Lord_Andres
Hey I got a few songs of cream on my pc(Don't know how they got there) to tell you the truth its one of the most boring songs I've ever heard, boring all the way, I almust fell alseep, and as BF's once said about a movie, I will say almust the same about this band, I've heard more pleasant sounds coming out of my ass!

MornGlory
http://pages.prodigy.net/rogerlori1/emoticons/mc101.gif

Korri
As soon as i hear that riff i go insane laughing

gwiinlgleirn
I LOVE Cream. They kick. Sunshine Of Your Love is by far their biggest hit. White Room is also pretty good. If you don't know them, check them out

ElectricBugaloo
can't believe no one's said this joke yet:

What do Eric Clapton and coffee have in common?

They're only good with cream.

I love Cream and Clapton, but I think that the Cream tunes were better.

Korri
lol nice..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.