flash vs green lantern

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lightaxe
ok whod win he current flash against jonh stewart green lantern? im thinking flash.

Solidarsenal
How the hell would the Flash beat Green Lantern?

Swanky-Tuna
Flash could probably knock the GL out before they got any ring generated form of protection up.

Solidarsenal
That's probably the ONLY way he can win.

uQifg2WV
i'd say flash, because he'd run around making gl use all his energy up.. than he'd smack him a few times.

Solidarsenal
True.

lightaxe
i think hed win because like swanky said he is fast enough to hit him before he makes an image, i doubt GL can think faster than Flash can run.

Solidarsenal
Alright but once GL gets his ring on Flash will have to wait until he runs out of energy and put in a cheap shot.

lightaxe
yea but he still cant make images faster than wally could get past them i think.

mrniceguy
Flash wins by speedblitz.

Tazer
Yo.

speedsters isnt something a GL would have a problem with, especially if they most to nab him rather than blast a particular spot he happens to be standing on.....

JS ftw

Tazer

jrodslam
Lantern. 9 times out of 10, hed already have the reguar aura up. Hed be able to recover from any instant Flash attack, then go flight and launch a counter attack. If the auras not up, Flash easily.

WrathfulDwarf
Current Flash of 2004? hmm

Bentley
How many IMP can the automatic defenses take until they break?

Thats Flash's wildcard, otherwise the GL gives himself psychic powers and mind rapes the speedester for the win.

jrodslam
The ring would let the wearer(john) know that somethings coming in at sub-sonic, sonic or light speeds. Especially considering Flash (Wally) still cant move at that speed(light) instantly.

2damnloud
You guys overrate GL's A LOT on here. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soljer
Originally posted by 2damnloud

You aren't one to talk about anyone overrating anything.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Soljer
You aren't one to talk about anyone overrating anything. Agreed.

Priest
lol

Innerhype

Nice one laughing

janus77
Originally posted by jrodslam
The ring would let the wearer(john) know that somethings coming in at sub-sonic, sonic or light speeds. Especially considering Flash (Wally) still cant move at that speed(light) instantly.
can't The Flash just instantly travel FTL?

hmm, still, I don't see what a GL can do to him. they're just not that powerful, imo.

Tazer
Originally posted by janus77

hmm, still, I don't see what a GL can do to him. they're just not that powerful, imo.

Tazer
Yo.

how much of the title have U ever read, if I might ask?

Tazer

Tazer
Yo.

Originally posted by 2damnloud

do U have a response for that Storms vs GL -thread, or are ya done there??

Tazer

janus77
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

how much of the title have U ever read, if I might ask?

Tazer
quite a bit before but, just going by what people keep saying about Flash being The SpeedForce now. before he took time to accelerate to Lightspeed, and before that Barry Allen (I think) couldn't even reach C ...

anyway, Flash's reaction speed should be good enough to avoid a one-shot or being trapped in a GL construct, and then ka-boom ... dead GL.

Metalmanx

Word.

I just wanted to join the band wagon.

But seriously. Flash wins.

Tazer
Yo.

quite a bit before but, just going by what people keep saying about Flash being The SpeedForce now. before he took time to accelerate to Lightspeed, and before that Barry Allen (I think) couldn't even reach C ...

Barry used to blow PAST C; yur prolly thinking of Jay. also, that was Bart who had become 1 w/the SF, not Wally.

anyway, Flash's reaction speed should be good enough to avoid a one-shot or being trapped in a GL construct, and then ka-boom ... dead GL.

I could see a Flash taking out a GL b4 they could blink, but I can also see a GL BFR'ing *any* Flash b4 they even move, and thats just *one* of the ways a GL can insta-win here.

Tazer

2damnloud
Originally posted by Tazer
Yo.

do U have a response for that Storms vs GL -thread, or are ya done there??

Tazer

Oh, I forgot.

I'll respond.

Darth Martin
Wally West>John Stewart

unless they have those shields that are always up?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.