Terrax vs Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Krissy Von Doom
How would Terrax go against Juggernaut? Would Terrax's cosmic power be enough to take down Jugs? Terrax is slightly less powerful than Surfer but a whole lot meaner. rolling on floor laughing

TheJuggernaut
could u tell me who Terrax is plz

juggernaut74
Terrax was a Herald of Galactus. I hope he likes applsesauce cause if he tried to confront Juggernaut thats all he would be able to eat. Although he did at one time posess the power cosmic I dont think it would help him in this battle.

Wynndar
Terrax has basically always possesed the power Cosmic except for the one time he betrayed Galactus and was stripped of it...Terrax is 6' 9" 2,750lbs...almost three times the mass of Jugs...he has control over all rock and stone in his vicinity, one time he lifted the entire island of Manhattan into space in a forcefield...He has class 75 strength, at the least...can further augment that strength as much as he wants just like Silver Surfer...he has beaten Morg in combat...survived battling Tyrant...Terrax is more than a challenge for a guy who picks on cyclops and Boom Boom.

crazyspinz
this is true

juggernaut74
yea I know how tough terrax is. And it would be a tough battle cause Terrax is no slouch. But he still better stock up on the applesauce.

Wynndar
could u please explain how a foe like Jugs who gets around by walking on the ground, could fight someone with limitless control over rock and stone?...This fight would be over quickly and easily considering how one dimensional and unresourceful Jugs has always proved...He got beat by Spiderman by getting trapped in cement...it took him ten years to get out from the ruble he was under when he first transformed...and u think he would stand a chance against someone who can drop the entire Island of Manhattan on him with ease?...someone who has conquered and destroyed planets?...who has directly engaged the being Tyrant?...who has beaten the herald Morg?...please back why Jugs would win...like i said, he is really tough against guys like Nightcrawler and Jubilee, but Terrax is on the cosmic level...If...if Terrax didnt use his power over rock and stone and engaged Jugs directly, then it would be interesting...Terrax can make himself just as strong as Jugs using the power cosmic...he can also produce powerful enough cosmic blasts to penetrate the Hull of Galactus' planet ship...his axe puts wolverine's claws to shame....he can cut basically anything, "my axe is so keen it can remove particals from their atomic orbit"-Terrax...please convince me why Jugs could win this.

juggernaut74
would you consider Thor cosmic level. Thor cant seem to beat Juggernaut. And I have a silver surfer comic vol. 3 #86 in which Thor Leaves Surfer powerless on the ground. And well we all know Surfer wiped the floor with Terrax. So grab a calculator and do the math. Terraxs' axe would not hurt Juggy so that is out of the match up. What is Terrax gonna do throw rocks at him and hope he falls over.

juggernaut74
Oh and by the way he did not beat morg. Where did you get that from. In #80(vol3.) Morg wipes the floor with terrax. And the other time they fought he was not by himself if i remember right.

Wynndar
No, They fought another time one on one, while Morg was at his present strength which is not as powerful as when he was first granted the power cosmic...I will find the issue number...Thor is not cosmic, but his power certainly allows him to stand up against plenty of cosmics. I dont do the whole, this guy can beat this guy cuz he beat this guy who beat this guy thing...and I dont think there is any math involved. I didnt state anything about who they fought...that isnt applicable in this match up, comparing Jugs to Thor, a guy who can fly, and has long range offense. Jugs is entirely terrestrial, Terrax is the master of tera...Jugs' powers would be useless against a guy who can open up the Earth beneath him, or launch Jugs and every piece of earth around him in a ten mile radius into space. Terrax can produce very intense energy blasts at Jugs, you and I both know anything short of Thor's godforce wouldnt do the trick...but Terrax could still use this offense in a more resourceful manner than simply trying to blast Jugs to death...throw rocks? no, I never mentioned anything about throwing rocks...but if Jugs has nothing to stand on what shall he do?

juggernaut74
I normaly dont do the this guy can beat this guy cause he beat him cliche either but in this scenario we have to. And going by that I still go with Juggy. I guess I wouldnt be surpized if Terrax beat him by making him fall into a trap or something but that would be the only way.

Wynndar
he doesnt need a trap, he controls the tera Jugs walks on

AJ is back
bump

KingD19
The default battle area is a blank white space unless otherwise stated by the thread starter. So yeah, Cain wins

Lord Feron
Terrax has some decent feats even planet busting once. Believe he chopped a planet in half. But most of his career is full of fail though.

KingD19
I think chopping the planet was more his axe than him

Originally posted by KingD19
I think chopping the planet was more his axe than him well, he can hit jugs with that thing. I always thought his axe was just like SS's board though. just a conduit of his own power that makes it easier for him to use it.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Terrax was a Herald of Galactus. I hope he likes applsesauce cause if he tried to confront Juggernaut thats all he would be able to eat. Although he did at one time posess the power cosmic I dont think it would help him in this battle.

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/1764/crystalkr.jpg

^ this times 100 deeper (pause)

he then closes it and lights a cigar

Knowsbleed33
He'll just dig his way out like he always does.

Juggernaut wins.

Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
He'll just dig his way out like he always does.

Juggernaut wins. but itll take forever, so it counts as a win

KingD19
Guess we're forgetting that they're fighting in a blank space since the OP didn't specify a battleground location.

so that means there is no ground? people are getting carried away with the interpretation of the arena

bannedtroll007
Originally posted by KingD19
Guess we're forgetting that they're fighting in a blank space since the OP didn't specify a battleground location. Juggernaut wins... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.